Wife Sharing and Cuckolds, How did you get into it?

isitme2

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When me and my wife started dating she would tell me, only when she's been drinking, about her past sex life. The more she would drink the more details she would tell me. I thought of my wife as a very innocent young girl. I was shocked to hear about some of her past sex life. It's very interesting to hear a girls point of view when it comes to sex. Every weekend it was the same thing. We would go out partying, get drunk and fuck. I found myself wanting to hear about her past. If she was completely sober she wouldn't discuss it. So what knew when was a good time to bring it up. She told me the good, bad and the funny. My imagination ran wild as I imagine her doing what she was telling me. Sometimes she would tell me the size and what position they did it in. I'm Black and my wife is Hispanic. Her funny story was having terrible terrible sex with two white guys. So she always wondered if all white guys where bad in bed.

Years later me and my wife got into swinging. It took me a long time to convince her to get into it. My ultimate fantasy was to see her have great sex with another man. I also wondered if another man could please her like I do. My wife fantasy was to have sex with a white guy. Why??? I don't know but it's her fantasy. There goes that saying "Once you go black..." The first three white guys she had sex with we're complete utter duds. I foolishly thought I was the only man that could possibly please her. So we had pretty much given up. My wife is very picky and it took almost a year for her to date those three guys. The next guy she went out on a date with was someone that called her out of the blue. He was a bartender she flirted with to get free drinks from him. She said he want her type and she really wasn't attracted to him. Luckily I convinced her to go out with him since I was working that night. One thing led to another and she ended the night at his apartment. My wife recorded their sex for my enjoyment. That white guy had a very thick cock & he knew how to use it. He fucked the hell out of my wife that night. Both of our fantasy was fulfilled that night.

My wife has moved on from White guys now. Now she date guys she's attracted to whether their whit, black or whatever. When we got into swinging a few couples liked my BBC and I guess word got around. So I helped fulfill a few couples BBC fantasy. But overall we're into hotwifing than swinging. It has immensely helped out our sex life.

amazzzed2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Happy to hear that hotwifing has helped your sex life. I have heard that from other couples as well.
Was the "good" white guy as well endowed as you are?
I hope your wife doesn't become like a lot of women who are only sexual when they've been drinking.

unbroken

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
So I'm a Tri-sexual guy in a lonterm committed relationship with the straightest of strait woman. See is sexy as hell, has an awesome body, and hands down best sex I've ever had, and I've had more than my fair share...all this while she can count her combined sex partners all on one hand...

So before she knew I had been with guys before, we'd get freaky every now and then and this lead to her pegging me a few times. It was incredible! If you've ever experienced that kind of openness and intimacy it truly is amazing! So then I opened up and asked her what she thought about us finding a bi guy to fuck me?? She agreed until I found one and then got cold feet. It almost split us up.

Since then no more pegging or ass play for me and I go through stages of missing it to craving it...even if it's just from her pegging and rimming me like before. Aside from that everything is still amazing and great! The times I've brought it up haven't been good...

She (like a lot of women) can't separate sex and emotional attarchment. For me, I'm not attracted to men, don't look at them and think anything, don't kiss or cuddle (cause that's just gay) lol!! When I think of male/male sex or get aroused by it all I'm thinking about and invisioning it a long, fat cock slamming into my well lived tight ass and feeling the fullness, the stretching, the full hanging sack slapping at my taint or ass with each thrust, and being filled with a huge load of cum!

So lately (past year or so) I've been fantasizing about watching her with another man. Sure I would eventually like her to want the same (probably not watching) for me, but that isn't the reason I've wanted it. She is smoking fucking hot, has a great pussy and ass, and deserves it. I'm sure the first time or two I might want to join, we'd have to work all that out. My biggest concern is that she is 100% satisfied, loyal, and honest with me. She literally has eyes for no one else and is pretty conservative. She won't even wear low cut tops to show off.

So in yalls experience, what's the best way to approach the subject? When? During sex? After sex? Dirty talk during sex "i.e. Fucking her hard and she's about to cum and asking her "you like that cock?" Which I have many times in that exact situation in time, but this time when she says "uh huuuh", then asking in the same gritted teeth tone "you wish it was someone else's cock"...(I'm not small) but saying "someone bigger?" Or telling her "youd look so sexy with another mans cock in your mouth (or ass) right now" saying that right before I cum and fill her to the brim...

What's the best way to break the ice on this?? Thanks!!

Reactions: mollywhoppin