Wife-Sharing!

nakedone

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I know there have been numerous threads on this subject, but they usually get "morphed" into something different from the original question.

So, I will ask it again: Husbands, would you rather fuck another man's wife, or have another man fuck your wife?

Myself, I fall into the latter category, and I suspect that there may be more men who agree than disagree, if they are brave enough to admit it.

I have been on both sides of this situation, and I can honestly say that it is much more exciting to watch another man fuck my wife than it is to fuck his!

The bottom line for me is this: I believe it is completely normal for a man to want to share his wife's pussy with other men. If there was more sharing of married pussies, there would be fewer problems in the world.

Perhaps we would have a society in which a single guy could call his married friend and ask "Would it be okay for me to come over this evening and fuck your wife?" Then the husband would make a quick consultation with the wife, and tell the friend "Sure! We'll be here! We'd love for you to fuck her!"

What could be more civilized?

freyasworld

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[Perhaps we would have a society in which a single guy could call his married friend and ask "Would it be okay for me to come over this evening and fuck your wife?" Then the husband would make a quick consultation with the wife, and tell the friend "Sure! We'll be here! We'd love for you to fuck her!"

What could be more civilized?[/QUOTE]

Making a cash donation.....now that's civilised!

D_Edwin Eatser

Sexy Member
Media
I enjoy watching my wife taking another cock, but I have to say I enjoy watching and feeling my cock in another woman more. The visual is very important, but not better than the sensation and emotional high from doing the fucking. That's why I prefer 4somes, when I can watch her and fuck at the same time. But it's a real turn-on when she's in the swing at a club and guys are lining up to do her!

bighornso

Cherished Member
Media
I agree with you Nakedone. I think it is hot watching your wife get fucked. My wife is not into it but if she was I would love it. I wish I can persuade my wife. I dont even know where to start to begin the discussion on this topic.

Reactions: zurichtom

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Never married, so I can't give an answer on part of the question. But I've fucked and been played with by many, many, many married women. Some the husbands watched and I was ok with that. And some the women told me they always told their husbands about our encounters and they would have sex while they told their husband the details. And some women would never want their husbands to know they spent an afternoon or a Saturday or Sunday when they were suppossed to be elsewhere trying to get as much of my cock as they could inside their pussy. But I've had a lot of guys sit and play with their own cock while they watched what their wife could do with me.

B_curiousme01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I know there have been numerous threads on this subject, but they usually get "morphed" into something different from the original question.

So, I will ask it again: Husbands, would you rather fuck another man's wife, or have another man fuck your wife?

Myself, I fall into the latter category, and I suspect that there may be more men who agree than disagree, if they are brave enough to admit it.

I have been on both sides of this situation, and I can honestly say that it is much more exciting to watch another man fuck my wife than it is to fuck his!

The bottom line for me is this: I believe it is completely normal for a man to want to share his wife's pussy with other men. If there was more sharing of married pussies, there would be fewer problems in the world.

Perhaps we would have a society in which a single guy could call his married friend and ask "Would it be okay for me to come over this evening and fuck your wife?" Then the husband would make a quick consultation with the wife, and tell the friend "Sure! We'll be here! We'd love for you to fuck her!"

What could be more civilized?

Heh. It's only 2011. Hang in there.

DPStick

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have had both and watching my wife get fucked is way more fun, This is something me and my wife do all the time now, she loves fucking other men in front of me and i think its hot :biggrin1:

SR_Pepe_LePube

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My wife and I enjoy exploring the controversial multi-partner lifestyle. We have agreed that each may engage in extramarital sexual relationships, without this being regarded as infidelity.

The sex is great! I’ve never seen my wife so turned on before. I was extremely turned on by seeing her with another man too. She is like a wild animal liberated by the freedom to explore her sexuality with other men – even when we are alone she is incredibly hot!

We believe a multi-partner lifestyle is an acceptable form of social recreation because we have a strong enough relation for each other to enjoy the sexual pleasure from other partners and take satisfaction from that pleasure instead of jealousy and concern.

As a couple who like to attend swinging parties with good friends we often swap and have sexual intercourse in the same room, or bed. This is great for watching each other play and is frequently very erotic. However, we are increasingly finding that we have sexual intercourse in separate rooms as this allows for total release of our sexual desires and fantasies. This allows us experience a more intimate experience and fewer interruptions of our sexual enjoyment.

So, would I rather fuck another man's wife, or have another man fuck my wife? I enjoy watching my wife being fucked by another guy and achieving orgasmic pleasure, but on balance I love feeling of cumming in another woman more.

Attachments

Last edited:

DLB78

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I would love to watch my wife get fucked by other guys. Unfortunately, I don't think she's interested in doing so. She had a crush on a co-worker a few years ago and he probably would've been the only one she'd be interested in. Nothing ever came of that.

nakedone

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The answers we are getting confirm my own feelings that there are lots of guys "out there" who would love to watch other men fuck their wives, but are a bit reluctant to admit it to anyone, even themselves.

And, most of them consider it a unfulfilled fantasy, so they don't put any effort into making it happen.

I do know this: If you ever watch another man fuck your wife, it will change things for you, forever! You will never be able to go back to just thinking of her as "your" pussy! You will not be able to value and appreciate her for her innocence and inexperience. Whenever you need to fuck her, you will always be thinking to yourself about the other guys who have fucked her.

He will always be there! I know! There are so many other guys in my own bed, with my wife and me, that I wonder if she even knows I am there!

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What if your wife wasn't innocent and inexperienced before you married her? I don't think that TheBF sees me that way, and I certainly don't see him that way.

I asked TheBF and he says he'd prefer it if I "passed him around" to all my friends much more than "sharing" me. Then he grinned like I had just inspired his next jack-off session. :tongue:

pacman1062

Experimental Member
Media
I can understand a threesome, however, I myself could never do this with the woman I love. If we were in a committed relationship, we wouldn't be sharing. I have had this discussion with a very good friend. I "wish" she and I could have a relationship, but, she feels that we are "too close" and doesn't want to "risk" the friendship. She was seeing a guy and talking about a threesome with me. Ok, I was going to go for it, but, it ended up that they broke up before we got around to it. LOL. I don't know how I would have felt, because, I do care for her so much. OTOH, the reason they broke up was partially because if he cared for her as much as he said, in her opinion, he shouldn't want to share her with me or anyone else.

It just seems like a slippery slope to me. For all those that it does work for....GREAT. For my part it would have to be two people that I know well enough to be comfortable with, but, not in a relationship with.

Just my two cents.

ShyHusband

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wife and I are 22 so are pretty new at this, recently was introduced to it by an older divorced family freind of ours. We were feeling pretty lost about it for awhile but he has been able to guide us through and things are working out now. He used to be into doing this with his ex wife and has been able to introduce us to the local scene. Our biggest fear with all this is just worrying about family finding out about it now.

Reactions: Heat and zurichtom

D_Tallie_Wacker

Account Disabled
Media
Wife and I are 22 so are pretty new at this, recently was introduced to it by an older divorced family freind of ours. We were feeling pretty lost about it for awhile but he has been able to guide us through and things are working out now. He used to be into doing this with his ex wife and has been able to introduce us to the local scene. Our biggest fear with all this is just worrying about family finding out about it now.

Just out of sheer curiosity, as he used introducing you to the scene as a means of opportunity to nail your wife? :smile: