Wife Still Giving You Head?

Been married 10+ years or know someone who has, where the wife still gives regular blow jobs?

• Yes, always

Votes: 93 37.8%
  • Yes, but have to beg for it

Votes: 29 11.8%
  • No, very rarely

Votes: 63 25.6%
  • No, never

Votes: 61 24.8%

• Total voters
D

deleted10983801

enjoy-sucking-my-hot-dick-every-morning.gif

merc41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Married 44 years. Very little oral early . Finally got pissed after years of begging and going down on her with no reciprocal. Told her she better start or I'll get it elsewhere. Got better but still hit some dry periods. Have to ask for oral and she obliges. She doesn't get it. Told her I would like oral everyday. She thought I was joking.

zeropointthree

Expert Member
Media
Cologne (North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Married 44 years. Very little oral early . Finally got pissed after years of begging and going down on her with no reciprocal. Told her she better start or I'll get it elsewhere. Got better but still hit some dry periods. Have to ask for oral and she obliges. She doesn't get it. Told her I would like oral everyday. She thought I was joking.
Doesn't look like a nice strategy on your side. I understand the frustration, sure, but it is up to her to do it, and if she doesn't like it you cannot (should not) force her. The only real thing you can do is to forget about your frustration and explain her nicely why did you love to recieve oral sex. After that, it is up to her.

I am married for 5 years now, so I cannot say

Reactions: deleted10983801
D

deleted10983801

Been married 22 years and she won’t let me fuck her unless she can suck my cock! She loved it right from day one!! And we fuck twice a week.

Congrats on 22 years of marriage. You can't ask for much more than that. She's totally devoted to making you happy!

Reactions: diver6
D

deleted10983801

24 years. I dont have to ask. Her pussy is always like a slip n slide afterwards so it seems she enjoys and gets off on doing it.

Congrats on 24 years. Wow, sounds like sucking your cock is automatic. That's perfect!

Reactions: VIIby5 and diver6

Tazman66

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Wow, 36 years. Impressive. Sounds like you're doing something right. You are very fortunate to get regular head.
She still loves sex! She had some "lady" problems a few years ago and was in pain a lot. She had a hysterectomy and that solved her issues. She wants it all the time now! No complaints here, haha!