Wife Still Giving You Head?

Been married 10+ years or know someone who has, where the wife still gives regular blow jobs?

• Yes, always

Votes: 93 37.8%
  • Yes, but have to beg for it

Votes: 29 11.8%
  • No, very rarely

Votes: 63 25.6%
  • No, never

Votes: 61 24.8%

• Total voters

DDawg

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not my wife as now divorced and ex probably gave me only 3 blow jobs in 20 years of marriage and none of those to completion. Current partner gives me head every time we have sex and has started to swallow and has been attempting deep throat too. Last night she gave me her best blow job ever, a start to finish including almost a complete deep throat as I shot my load… she then swallowed every drop!

ONB

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I got one blow job from my wife early on… though it didn’t last long. She won’t do it because it’s too big and she can’t get it in her mouth. I’ve had this problem with all the women I have been with. I don’t force the issue just ask now and then and getting denied.

Reactions: tomj77
D

deleted814719

In all honesty, I think getting a blowjob and a woman willingly giving a blowjob is one of the most intimate sex acts in which a couple can engage. There is some trust, obviously, that the woman isn't going to bite your dick off, LOL. But seriously, when my wife sucks me cock, she is very loving and enthusiastic about it. She doesn't jack-hammer my cock but licks, sucks, kisses it along the shaft and head and will suck for 5-6 minutes before taking a breath and a short break. Then, it's back to work. It is rare that she doesn't suck me to erection before we have PIV sex or even if it's only going to end in a handjob. Oral is just part of her repertoire, thankfully.

D

deleted814719

I wrote this in another thread and have commented in this one several times.

It is rare when my wife doesn't provide some oral attention either leading to a "happy ending" or PIV sex. On Monday morning, after a dry weekend, i told her that I was going to perform a little self-care. Her sister was due to come to the house shortly so I went back to the bedroom and shut the door. I removed my pants, laid a towel on the bed, grabbed a bottle of lube and prepared to enjoy and relieve myself. My wife came into the room and said that she was going to help. Great! She immediately started to suck my cock. After just a few minutes, I asked her to stop (what was I thinking!?) and just wank me as her sister was due in a few minutes. Otherwise, I would have allowed her to continue sucking me for a LONG time.

Tazman66

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I wrote this in another thread and have commented in this one several times.

It is rare when my wife doesn't provide some oral attention either leading to a "happy ending" or PIV sex. On Monday morning, after a dry weekend, i told her that I was going to perform a little self-care. Her sister was due to come to the house shortly so I went back to the bedroom and shut the door. I removed my pants, laid a towel on the bed, grabbed a bottle of lube and prepared to enjoy and relieve myself. My wife came into the room and said that she was going to help. Great! She immediately started to suck my cock. After just a few minutes, I asked her to stop (what was I thinking!?) and just wank me as her sister was due in a few minutes. Otherwise, I would have allowed her to continue sucking me for a LONG time.
I don't care who is coming to the house, if my wife is sucking my cock they'll just have to wait!
Lol