Wife Still Giving You Head?

Been married 10+ years or know someone who has, where the wife still gives regular blow jobs?

• Yes, always

Votes: 93 37.8%
  • Yes, but have to beg for it

Votes: 29 11.8%
  • No, very rarely

Votes: 63 25.6%
  • No, never

Votes: 61 24.8%

• Total voters

DDawg

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
First wife gave amazing bj’s frequently. Second wife during 20 years of marriage hardly ever… in fact, probably only half a dozen times (pretty good ones) even though I would give her oral virtually every time which she loved. I’ve had two girlfriend’s since both who gave fantastic head and really enthusiastically. I’m still with one of them so still benefiting!

merc41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Maybe after 44 years of marriage he’s worked out how to talk to his wife, at least has more of an idea than he did at 5 years.
Just saying
You are right. I have tried everything I could think of. Always clean and fresh,very vocal about the enjoyment, good,husband,lover and father. And yes sadly I expect it. She has never been denied any thing sexually. And really when you think about it... It's just skin

Reactions: deleted10983801

NYC8"

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
After 15 years, my wife will still suck me if I ask, but she doesn't like doing it and I know it, so I don't ask her very often; mostly for special occasions and vacations. In the past few years she's gotten so much more sensual and enthusiastic about sex, kink, spanking, some role play.... when we get naked, I think of all the fun we're about to have together and usually don't want to change the mood by asking her to do something she isn't into, so it strikes a balance. Though I was pleasantly surprised when this year she gave me the first complete deepthroat of my whole life.

D

deleted814719

I've posted in this thread earlier but wanted to give other readers hope. Been married for 44 years and I have to say that since my wife has reached and passed menopause, her oral skills have definitely improved and blowjobs are much more frequent. My wife says that intercourse is sometimes uncomfortable even if we use lube. Perhaps that's why she seems to be performing oral sex more often. Blowjobs now are usually 30 minutes or more. She sucks my cock head, licks my shaft and balls, and does a LOT of ball play which I love. She also incorporates external prostate massage into blowjobs so I'm getting the full treatment. My mind is blown when she has my dick in her mouth and is using both hands on my balls and/or taint. As I get close to PONR and my balls tighten, any touch to my scrotum is just exquisite.

I've never tried to deepthroat my wife but I do fuck her mouth, sliding about half of my cock inside. I get really excited watching my cock go in-and-out of her mouth as she uses both hands to massage my balls. My wife hates the idea of me cumming in her mouth so I'm careful to pull out right before I explode. But I do leak pre-cum and can feel my cock pulsing as the pre-cum flows from my Cowper's Gland. I ask her, "can you taste me?" and get a thrill out of her replying "uh huh" as my dick is filling her mouth.

My point of all this is to say that even if you're not getting the kind of oral sex you want, things can change. I do ask my wife for blowjobs and she is gracious enough to satisfy me often. However, she regularly teases me and can be damn playful.

We went to an outdoor theater on Sunday. She had showered and dressed and was using a blowdryer to dry her wet hair. I stepped out of the shower and finished drying. I stood at the bathroom sink combing my wet hair and she's standing at the sink next to me using the dryer. She suddenly says, "I wonder if I can multi-task?" and drops to her knees and motions for me to step over. I did and she took me into her mouth while never missing a beat drying her hair.

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
married 40 + years. all I have to do is ask. wasn't always that way. she was sort of reluctant the first 10 years. then I had done some PE and was larger. she liked the "new" me and found that by sucking my cock I got to max size in a hurry, and got her to orgasm in a hurry. so daily BJs became the norm before fucking and we fucked several times a day. we don't fuck much anymore. I usually get a stroking, then blow job, then stroked til I blow.

Tazman66

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Married for 25 years this fall. More head now than ever. I lick her to orgasm about half the times we have sex. She goes down on me about half the times we have sex. But she doesn't want me to cum in her mouth. Says she doesn't like the taste or the texture. But not really a problem because she has an awesome pussy to deposit the cum in.
My wife is the same. She loves sucking my cock but she rarely swallows. She doesn't like the taste and she always wants to feel my cum being pumped into her pussy. No complaints here!

DDawg

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Taking my gf away for a 4 night stay in West Wales today and she’s promised me a bj to completion! She can deep throat which is a first for me and loves to give a bj but has not yet let me cum in her mouth, although I’ve nearly accidentally done so!

merc41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Taking my gf away for a 4 night stay in West Wales today and she’s promised me a bj to completion! She can deep throat which is a first for me and loves to give a bj but has not yet let me cum in her mouth, although I’ve nearly accidentally done so!
Good luck

wallygator

Sexy Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Married 36 years. Wife sucks my cock almost every time we have sex. She's an awesome cocksucker - plenty of practice!
Married 40 years and my wife still is the best cocksucker and nipple sucker

D

deleted936698

enjoy-sucking-my-hot-dick-every-morning.gif
It’s been over a year since she’s sucked on the head… I think she might have licked the balls briefly while giving me a hand job for my birthday almost a year ago… the struggle is real.

Reactions: deleted10983801