Wife Still Giving You Head?

Been married 10+ years or know someone who has, where the wife still gives regular blow jobs?

• Yes, always

Votes: 93 37.8%
  • Yes, but have to beg for it

Votes: 29 11.8%
  • No, very rarely

Votes: 63 25.6%
  • No, never

Votes: 61 24.8%

• Total voters

jumanji071

Experimental Member
Media
Manila (National Capital Region, Philippines)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
enjoy-sucking-my-hot-dick-every-morning.gif
Nice!

D

deleted814719

I've seen several post similar to mine. My wife will suck my cock EVERY time we have sex. She NEVER misses. It's about 50/50 when I ask her to do it or she simply goes to work on her on accord. On Saturday morning, we were in bed and she rolled over and started playing with my cock. After I was fully hard, I asked her to suck me. She crawled down, put her head on my stomach, and pulled my cock into her mouth. When she does this, she'll play with my balls at the same time and to me, it is Heaven! She sucked and played with my for 15 or so minutes and I asked her get rougher. So, she tweaked my balls, pulled on them, and even slapped them - all the while with my cock in her mouth. Now, I'm roaring hard.

I'd reached my limit and told her that I wanted to fuck her. She rolled onto her back and we went to town. I was pretty gentle, sliding and penetrating her. She was doing kegels on my cock which I find really nice. After 20 minutes, she decided that I needed to cum. LOL. She reached underneath her and played with my balls with one hand and slid her other hand down between our abdomens and fondled my cock at the base. I shot whatever load I had into her and collapsed. When I rolled off her, I asked her if she'd like to cum. She agreed "to try" and I fingered her to orgasm.

My wife has swallowed my cum a handful of times in our 44 years of marriage. I'm always careful to let her know when I'm about to cum so that she can take my cock out of her mouth. Funny thing is, however, she will often kiss my cock after I've cum whether it is PIV sex or after she's finished stroking me to orgasm.

Go figure.

Buckeye1980

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
married 40 + years. all I have to do is ask. wasn't always that way. she was sort of reluctant the first 10 years. then I had done some PE and was larger. she liked the "new" me and found that by sucking my cock I got to max size in a hurry, and got her to orgasm in a hurry. so daily BJs became the norm before fucking and we fucked several times a day. we don't fuck much anymore. I usually get a stroking, then blow job, then stroked til I blow.
Same here, no complaints ,

palakaorion

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
BJ wasn't on the regular menu, was only offered as a specialty item on occasion, even as newlyweds. I enjoyed my time between her thighs just the same. Wife's mouth was really little so it was a struggle for her sometimes.

Was married 32 years. Am in a relationship now that will probably become intimate, remains to be seen what the menu will contain.

D

deleted814719

Wife and I were on vacation this week in Florida. Monday night, we were lying in bed and had just turned off the TV. She decides it's time to play after I'd been asking for a couple of days. She very briefly fondled my cock and then moved under the covers and started sucking and licking my cock. 20 minutes of pure bliss. After I was pretty sloppy and hard, I told her I wanted to fuck her mouth. So, she rolled over on her side and I knelt beside her head and slide my dick in her mouth. In-and-out, maybe just an inch or so, for another 10 minutes. All the while, she' lightly fingering my ball sack and occasionally flicking my nuts with a finger. Now, I'm super hard and had decided I was going to pull out just as I got to the PONR. She had other ideas.

She rolled onto her back, spread her legs, and guided me into her pussy missionary style. I'm in heaven and she's obviously enjoying it as well. Maybe 10 minutes or so of fucking, nothing crazy or rough, just a nice rhythm, she decides that it's time for me to cum. She reaches under her thigh and strokes my balls which sends me over the edge. I drench her insides and as I continue to slide in-and-out, I can feel the mixture of cum and pussy juice coating my balls.

When I was spent, I knelt up between her legs and began thumbing her clit. One finger into her pussy and my thumb on her clit. I played with her breasts and nipples with the other hand. She came, hard, in just a few minutes.

D

deleted10983801

Wife and I were on vacation this week in Florida. Monday night, we were lying in bed and had just turned off the TV. She decides it's time to play after I'd been asking for a couple of days. She very briefly fondled my cock and then moved under the covers and started sucking and licking my cock. 20 minutes of pure bliss. After I was pretty sloppy and hard, I told her I wanted to fuck her mouth. So, she rolled over on her side and I knelt beside her head and slide my dick in her mouth. In-and-out, maybe just an inch or so, for another 10 minutes. All the while, she' lightly fingering my ball sack and occasionally flicking my nuts with a finger. Now, I'm super hard and had decided I was going to pull out just as I got to the PONR. She had other ideas.

She rolled onto her back, spread her legs, and guided me into her pussy missionary style. I'm in heaven and she's obviously enjoying it as well. Maybe 10 minutes or so of fucking, nothing crazy or rough, just a nice rhythm, she decides that it's time for me to cum. She reaches under her thigh and strokes my balls which sends me over the edge. I drench her insides and as I continue to slide in-and-out, I can feel the mixture of cum and pussy juice coating my balls.

When I was spent, I knelt up between her legs and began thumbing her clit. One finger into her pussy and my thumb on her clit. I played with her breasts and nipples with the other hand. She came, hard, in just a few minutes.

DAMN!

D

deleted817718

I’ve been with my wife for 14 years and pretty early on she made it clear that she didn’t like giving blowjobs and wasn’t going to be doing them often and would likely soot doing them altogether. She stopped doing them before we got married

D

deleted817718

I think women not feeling so pressured into giving blowjobs these days, more women are feeling comfortable enough to stop doing something they don’t enjoy/like doing, so it is a far more common thing for men to not get them now.

Reactions: deleted10983801

phenemol

Sexy Member
Media
Not necessarily married for 10+ years but been together for 10+ so I didn't vote in the poll. Not as often as earlier (we're just older and busier) but she still loves and does an amazing job giving me head. Love her!