Wife Still Giving You Head?

Been married 10+ years or know someone who has, where the wife still gives regular blow jobs?

• Yes, always

Votes: 93 37.8%
  • Yes, but have to beg for it

Votes: 29 11.8%
  • No, very rarely

Votes: 63 25.6%
  • No, never

Votes: 61 24.8%

• Total voters

Sagittarius84

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think women not feeling so pressured into giving blowjobs these days, more women are feeling comfortable enough to stop doing something they don’t enjoy/like doing, so it is a far more common thing for men to not get them now.
I don't think there's anything wrong with that; save for the liberal use of oral sex when these same women are trying to secure the commitment they want. Therein lies the issue, I think they know full well they may not be able to get the husband they want without sucking dick, and are only motivated to do so, up until they no longer face any real consequences for not doing so.
If this were just an oral thing, and handjobs and titjobs became the primary mode of auxiliary sexual intimacy it'd be a different discussion...nah there's some power and entitlement issues afoot.

D

deleted817718

I don't think there's anything wrong with that; save for the liberal use of oral sex when these same women are trying to secure the commitment they want. Therein lies the issue, I think they know full well they may not be able to get the husband they want without sucking dick, and are only motivated to do so, up until they no longer face any real consequences for not doing so.
If this were just an oral thing, and handjobs and titjobs became the primary mode of auxiliary sexual intimacy it'd be a different discussion...nah there's some power and entitlement issues afoot.
I think it’s fair game for a woman to give head until she no longer needs to. It’s her body her choice. It should be more excepted by men that not all women do this and they shouldn’t expect it to be something they automatically get

Sagittarius84

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think it’s fair game for a woman to give head until she no longer needs to. It’s her body her choice. It should be more excepted by men that not all women do this and they shouldn’t expect it to be something they automatically get
As long as she's willing to compromise on something within the relationship she feels entitled to(fidelity, honesty, emotional intimacy) then, absolutely no man should have that expectation...but how many women in reality do you feel that have posited themselves as the sole sexual outlet for their male partners offer that up, or are even willing to? Your average woman gets miffed if a man uses a sex toy to supplement what she won't do, because I think collectively deep down they know your average man would happily compartmentalize getting his sexual needs met elsewhere whilst maintaining her position in a committed relationship, much to the chagrin of her ego and ability to exert control and influence via sexual access.

D

deleted814719

I've posted before in this thread that it is rare that we have PIV sex without my wife first sucking me. I think she gets a kick out of ensuring that I'm really hard before I penetrate her so she'll usually suck me to full hard-on. Of course, she makes my dick wet, too, by licking the shaft and slobbering on it. I'm one lucky guy.

We had a nice session yesterday morning. I was using a new vibrator in her and she was really enjoying it. She insisted that I kneel beside her head so that she could suck me while I played with the vibe.

She's a keeper.

D

deleted814719

I'm curious, DDawg. Your icon looks like Deputy Dawg, a cartoon from the 1960s here in the U.S. Did that show also run in the U.K.?

Reactions: DDawg and 1119457

DDawg

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm curious, DDawg. Your icon looks like Deputy Dawg, a cartoon from the 1960s here in the U.S. Did that show also run in the U.K.?
It’s one and the same and it was shown on tv here in the UK probably around the same time. I remember it being one of my favourite cartoon shows in my early childhood mid to late 60’s and early 70’s. We also had Yogi Bear, The Hair Bear Bunch and loads of others.

mdt123p

Cherished Member
Media
I was getting very few bjs. Then few years we got a fancy new open concept shared rainshower in our bdrm. we get in it together and almost inevitably she gets in 'the mood'. She is clean freak so in shower I am totally clean and poking all over her. After a while she has to get down on me with running water. Its the best 50K investment ever for me.