Wife Still Giving You Head?

Been married 10+ years or know someone who has, where the wife still gives regular blow jobs?

• Yes, always

Votes: 93 37.8%
  • Yes, but have to beg for it

Votes: 29 11.8%
  • No, very rarely

Votes: 63 25.6%
  • No, never

Votes: 61 24.8%

• Total voters

merc41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I was getting very few bjs. Then few years we got a fancy new open concept shared rainshower in our bdrm. we get in it together and almost inevitably she gets in 'the mood'. She is clean freak so in shower I am totally clean and poking all over her. After a while she has to get down on me with running water. Its the best 50K investment ever for me.
Good for both of you. Glad.to hear your story. Congradulations.

D

deleted814719

My wife NEVER gives blowjobs, in 20 years i have got only one, and she did it for a couple of minutes, she said it were boring, i really miss oralsex…
I feel sorry for you, Bigjim_8. One BJ in 20 years is just an awful statistic. I do hope that you and your wife find pleasure in other sex acts.

IMO, oral sex is one of the most intimate things partners can share. When my wife starts sucking and licking me, I know that she wants to please me and because of the positions in which she usually "performs", she's not looking for any reciprocation at the moment. Instead, she focuses on pleasuring me, hearing me moan, challenging herself to see just how hard she can get me. I find the whole experience to be very arousing and can really lose myself through the pleasure.

merc41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I feel sorry for you, Bigjim_8. One BJ in 20 years is just an awful statistic. I do hope that you and your wife find pleasure in other sex acts.

IMO, oral sex is one of the most intimate things partners can share. When my wife starts sucking and licking me, I know that she wants to please me and because of the positions in which she usually "performs", she's not looking for any reciprocation at the moment. Instead, she focuses on pleasuring me, hearing me moan, challenging herself to see just how hard she can get me. I find the whole experience to be very arousing and can really lose myself through the pleasure.
Well said. I could not tolerate no oral in a relationship. Whats the big deal? You are pleasuring your partner.That sould count for something. As far as I'm concerned both partners should do what is necessary for their partners pleasure. With in reason.

D

deleted814719

Had been working out in the yard for 90 minutes yesterday morning. Grandkids were coming over to spend the afternoon so I jumped into the shower to clean-up (didn't want them to think that Grandpa was smelly!). Wife came into the bathroom while I was in the shower as she needed to put something away in her closet. Of course, she peeked into the shower to look at me - not sure if she wanted to see my dick or to spy on me as to whether I was wanking. When I was finished, I grabbed a towel and dried off, slipped on some shorts and combed my hair. She came back into the bathroom and was combing her hair and putting on a little makeup (why makeup for the grandkids?!). I told her we had a few minutes before the little urchins arrived and would she suck my dick. She gave me that eye-roll look and then said, "how about a lick and a promise".

Of course! Any time I can get her mouth on my dick is great. I pulled down my shorts, laid on the bed, and she immediately took my whole cock in her mouth and teased my balls with her hand. Since I was soft, she was able to get the whole cock in her mouth but then I started to grow which caused her to just suck and lick on the head.

I think the playtime lasted only a minute but it was fun. And, naturally, it left me hornier.

merc41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Had been working out in the yard for 90 minutes yesterday morning. Grandkids were coming over to spend the afternoon so I jumped into the shower to clean-up (didn't want them to think that Grandpa was smelly!). Wife came into the bathroom while I was in the shower as she needed to put something away in her closet. Of course, she peeked into the shower to look at me - not sure if she wanted to see my dick or to spy on me as to whether I was wanking. When I was finished, I grabbed a towel and dried off, slipped on some shorts and combed my hair. She came back into the bathroom and was combing her hair and putting on a little makeup (why makeup for the grandkids?!). I told her we had a few minutes before the little urchins arrived and would she suck my dick. She gave me that eye-roll look and then said, "how about a lick and a promise".

Of course! Any time I can get her mouth on my dick is great. I pulled down my shorts, laid on the bed, and she immediately took my whole cock in her mouth and teased my balls with her hand. Since I was soft, she was able to get the whole cock in her mouth but then I started to grow which caused her to just suck and lick on the head.

I think the playtime lasted only a minute but it was fun. And, naturally, it left me hornier.
Fun time,always like those little romantic teasers.

D

deleted817718

Well said. I could not tolerate no oral in a relationship. Whats the big deal? You are pleasuring your partner.That sould count for something. As far as I'm concerned both partners should do what is necessary for their partners pleasure. With in reason.
Some women just don’t like doing it and you just have to respect that fact and live with it.
I have found that it seems a lot more acceptable for women to say no to giving blowjobs these days. More than one friend of mine that I know of is in the same situation and at least 2 of my wife’s friends also don’t give them

merc41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Some women just don’t like doing it and you just have to respect that fact and live with it.
I have found that it seems a lot more acceptable for women to say no to giving blowjobs these days. More than one friend of mine that I know of is in the same situation and at least 2 of my wife’s friends also don’t give them
I know it sounds terrible but shame on the men who put up with no oral. Especially if its one way.

D

deleted817718

I know it sounds terrible but shame on the men who put up with no oral. Especially if its one way.
It’s not one way for my wife and me, it’s agreed that I don’t have to give her oral which I am quite happy about. And she stopped giving blowjobs before we married, so I was well aware of the situation when I said “I do”

brandon38

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

Love this so fuck hot thanks for share your experiences .

Reactions: dummythicc

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Fun time,always like those little romantic teasers.
Yes! Foreplay can last all day! I've had multiple women that have sucked on me for a few minutes in the morning before heading off to work, with the promised of more when we got home later. My (now) wife got me rock hard while we were changing into bathing suits in a room just feet from everyone else, just before going swimming. I had to delay rejoining everyone until my erection calmed down! A tease of what was to cum (pun intended) later that evening.

D

deleted814719

Oh, my. We spent the weekend in the country fishing and doing some work at our cabin. I had asked the wife before we left our home if we might have sex. "I'm counting on it" was her answer.

We ate a late dinner on Friday night as we'd been out on the lake until dark. I showered and laid down to rest and my wife decided to go outside to see if she could observe any meteors. After 15 minutes, I walked outside nude to see if she'd had any luck. She immediately kissed me and we held each other. "You want me to suck you?" she asked. How can man refuse?

She sat in a chair and began sucking and licking me while using both hands on my balls. She must have been feeling bit nostalgic about the setting (we'd done similar things years ago) because she was incredibly enthusiastic. In-and-out of her mouth while she used her tongue on the head and underside. I was in heaven, standing there outdoors with my cock in her mouth while I gently stroked her hair, neck, and back. She seemed very determined and I think she actually wanted me to cum in her mouth which she never does. She occasionally took a rest to catch her breath but never for more than a minute during which she continued to wank me and fondle my nuts. After 20 minutes or so, I asked if she wanted to continue this inside. "Yes!" she replied.

I went back to bed, she went to shower and arrived shortly after smelling fantastic (she had put on her favorite perfume). She laid down on her back, I rolled over and kissed her lips and hugged her and then worked my way down her neck to her nipples. Once I started kissing and sucking them gently, her moans and groans of pleasure escaped her lips. As the pleasure seemed to grow, with my fingers I explored her pussy lips spreading them apart, feeling her get wet, and softly massaging her clit. Still licking and sucking her nipples, her clit swelled and I played with it and teased her vaginal opening. I kneeled up on the bed and slid one finger inside of her. She cooed her approval and then scooted over to try to suck me. "Not now" I said and just focused on her pleasure.

With my left hand teasing and squeezing her nipples, I asked if she wanted another finger. "Yes" she hissed and I slid a second finger into her feeling the wetness of her pussy. Now, I've always loved finger fucking her having one or more fingers inside of her while playing with her clit. She was really getting into so I naturally leaned down and started licking her clit while continuing to finger her. When she seemed near orgasm, I stopped licking and grabbed a vibrator. I turned it on and gently inserted it. I thought she would leap off the bed. I just held the vibrator in her, continued to tease her nipple and her clit. I asked her to hold the vibe and I was able to watch her fuck herself with it as moonlight entered the room. i thought she would lose her mind as she slowly removed the vibe. It was at that point that I leaned back down, inserted a finger and licked her to orgasm. God, hearing her gasps, moans, excited pleasure is just crazy-good for me.

Once she came, she laid on the bed panting, trying to recover. I laid down next to her and held her closely. Within a few minutes, she scooted down and began sucking me back to full erection.

So, yes, my wife still gives me head and her enthusiasm on Friday was as good as it has ever been.

Tazman66

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Oh, my. We spent the weekend in the country fishing and doing some work at our cabin. I had asked the wife before we left our home if we might have sex. "I'm counting on it" was her answer.

We ate a late dinner on Friday night as we'd been out on the lake until dark. I showered and laid down to rest and my wife decided to go outside to see if she could observe any meteors. After 15 minutes, I walked outside nude to see if she'd had any luck. She immediately kissed me and we held each other. "You want me to suck you?" she asked. How can man refuse?

She sat in a chair and began sucking and licking me while using both hands on my balls. She must have been feeling bit nostalgic about the setting (we'd done similar things years ago) because she was incredibly enthusiastic. In-and-out of her mouth while she used her tongue on the head and underside. I was in heaven, standing there outdoors with my cock in her mouth while I gently stroked her hair, neck, and back. She seemed very determined and I think she actually wanted me to cum in her mouth which she never does. She occasionally took a rest to catch her breath but never for more than a minute during which she continued to wank me and fondle my nuts. After 20 minutes or so, I asked if she wanted to continue this inside. "Yes!" she replied.

I went back to bed, she went to shower and arrived shortly after smelling fantastic (she had put on her favorite perfume). She laid down on her back, I rolled over and kissed her lips and hugged her and then worked my way down her neck to her nipples. Once I started kissing and sucking them gently, her moans and groans of pleasure escaped her lips. As the pleasure seemed to grow, with my fingers I explored her pussy lips spreading them apart, feeling her get wet, and softly massaging her clit. Still licking and sucking her nipples, her clit swelled and I played with it and teased her vaginal opening. I kneeled up on the bed and slid one finger inside of her. She cooed her approval and then scooted over to try to suck me. "Not now" I said and just focused on her pleasure.

With my left hand teasing and squeezing her nipples, I asked if she wanted another finger. "Yes" she hissed and I slid a second finger into her feeling the wetness of her pussy. Now, I've always loved finger fucking her having one or more fingers inside of her while playing with her clit. She was really getting into so I naturally leaned down and started licking her clit while continuing to finger her. When she seemed near orgasm, I stopped licking and grabbed a vibrator. I turned it on and gently inserted it. I thought she would leap off the bed. I just held the vibrator in her, continued to tease her nipple and her clit. I asked her to hold the vibe and I was able to watch her fuck herself with it as moonlight entered the room. i thought she would lose her mind as she slowly removed the vibe. It was at that point that I leaned back down, inserted a finger and licked her to orgasm. God, hearing her gasps, moans, excited pleasure is just crazy-good for me.

Once she came, she laid on the bed panting, trying to recover. I laid down next to her and held her closely. Within a few minutes, she scooted down and began sucking me back to full erection.

So, yes, my wife still gives me head and her enthusiasm on Friday was as good as it has ever been.
Wow, that's awesome! Sounds like an incredible evening!

Reactions: lapdog2001