Wife swapping

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Symphonic, May 19, 2008.

1. Symphonic

Gold Member

Albums:
    How do you feel about the swinger lifestyle?
    Do you participate because your partner wants you to, or was it you who introduced the idea, and if it was you who introduced the idea why did you?
    Do you think swinging makes your relationship stronger?

Though called "wife swapping" have any of you willingly swapped husbands, that is planned to do so before introducing the idea to them?

Does it turn you on or make you jealous to watch someone else with your Significant Other?

Super curious! :]

2. rick_c

rick_c New Member

I got involved with a local "lifestyle" (translation: swinger) club about 12 years ago with two former FWB ladyfriends (at different times). We did it partly for voyeuristic gain and we were at the point in our lives where sex was more of a fun activity rather than "making love" with someone you were truly in love with. I initiated the idea with both of them and they both appeared to enjoy it tremendously, as did I.

Did it make our relationship stronger? Well, since I'm not with either of them now, I would have to say No it didn't, from a long-term prospective. It gave both of the women a chance to experiment a bit with their bi fantasies, which they enjoyed as well as getting fucked by 3 or 4 guys in a night. I definitely enjoyed the multiple partner aspect in bed as well as the club's hot tub.

I parted company with one of them after she got into the BDSM lifestyle and I wanted no part of that.

Would I swing with my current lady? I know she wouldn't go for it so I haven't even asked. As I've gotten older, I settled down considerably and more enjoy the physical aspects of sex with someone I'm committed to.

3. Symphonic

Gold Member

Albums:
    Interesting... So it loses it's appeal after a while or does keeping your current partner gain appeal?

4. Captain Elephant

Captain Elephant Active Member

Albums:
    I'm answering for my wife: not to stroke my ego, but she says she would never be interested in trading partners with anyone. She's definitely not into one-night stands and believes there's too much emotional investment in making love to take it so lightly.

My two-cents added to hers: her first husband was a notorious cheat and everybody knew but her. It would take an awful lot to make her do anything that would be remotely unfaithful. I assume she would think swinging is a form of unfaithfulness without the guilt. In a way I guess it is - cheating with permission.

Your thoughts?

5. HamYai

HamYai New Member

I've been in orgy type situations where there have been a few guys and a few girls all switching around but none being proper boy/girlfriend let alone married. That was just sex and experimentation/titillation.

I have to say that there is something incredibly stimulating about seeing my true partner fucking, sucking and being fucked/sucked. Knowing that she is still my girl and she feels the same. She even guides me into the other girl's pussy cuz she says it makes her feel all tingly to do that.

It's not for everyone, but it is for us and believe it or not, we're not "easy" - in fact we're possibly more particular than most about who we have sex with (many guys and girls will have sex with others almost at the drop of a hat).

We've had some great fun and it has deffinatley enhanced our sex-life.

But, as said before, it's not suited to everyone.

6. Principessa

Gold Member

I agree.

7. Mr Ed in Mass

Gold Member

Massachusetts,The most corrupt of the 57 states.
    I went to a wife swapping party with my first wife and got a really nice Mustang in exchange for her. Best deal I ever made!

8. Hippie Hollow Girl

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Haven't ever been interested in doing the spouse swapping thing. I am really happy with the spouse I have. And I am thrilled that my husband doesn't want to do the spouse swapping thing either. I am scared to death that he would want to trade me in for 2 ....21 year old's. (I am 42.....ha ha) I know of people that do it (swinging) and I wish them well. Just isn't for me.....at this point of my life.....and within the relationship I am in.

9. hotwetkiss

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Would never consider doing the swapping thang. But I know it is a big time fantasy for a lot of men who would like to watch their partners taken while they are in the same room.

10. Ziu

Ziu New Member

Soz it's not for me or my partner....... It is cheating with permission!!!!!

11. B_superlarge

B_superlarge New Member

I've watched a few amateur swingers videos and to me it's disturbing to watch a woman start making more vocals and expressions with a guy more so than she does with her SO in the video. I know some claim bigger penis doesn't necessarly equal more reaction from the woman, and perhaps it doesn't with some women, but in each of the swingers videos the women react more with the big penis. I suppose that if I had a big penis I might feel somewhat differently about this. So in a way I can understand a guy with a big penis who may be into swinging with his SO, but for guys of average size and small I can't understand the enjoyment in witnessing some guy outfuck him. There are some guys with big dicks that know how to use it, and at least from the few videos I've watched size has made a difference in that setting. Plus, I once knew two guys who swung and they both said size made a difference in the women's reactions (but they also said that the women often picked the hotter guy even if he had a smaller penis). So unless a guy with an average or small penis is missing the jealous gene, or is into SPH, I can't understand someone doing it.

Draft saved Draft deleted