Wife SwapX3

Shawnc23

1st Like
Media
My two good buddies and myself are all happily married and faithful to our wives. We're lucky enough to all be married to exceptionally attractive women, so much so that it's a big topic of conversation on the rare occasions we all get together.

They like my wife's face and huge tits. The one's wife has a great rack and ass, and the other, though small-breasted, is very pretty with a spectacular ass.

Here's the deal: we would NEVER cheat on them. We've asked them to take nude pictures so we can share them with each other, but they've declined. Before that, we asked to full-out swap with no success.

Any advice how to get them to loosen up?

Shawnc23

1st Like
Media
We don't have a lack of respect. We love them very much, find them super attractive and just want other guys we know and trust ro experience that too.

dickintopeka

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Start by talking to your wife about it. Find out wha her concerns are or if she is even remotely interested. It may be that the women are feeling like objectified pieces of meat and not loving partners.

If they simply aren't interested there's not a whole lot you can do except piss them off by pushing toward this.

Shawnc23

1st Like
Media
We've only asked those two things and never again. It's a turn on to me that other guys find her extremely attractive. These two particular guys are always saying they want to see her tits and asking what shape her nipples are, and such.

Shawnc23

1st Like
Media
We've talked about finding other people attractive (who doesn't?), but says you're the only one for me. She's the only one for me, also, but enjoying sex with someone else is not loving or wanting to be with someone else.

need2bsexy2

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Get a hot tub and get them in it. It may take a while but soon enough they will get naked and just let things progress from there. that is what I did with my wife and it took several times but eventually she got naked when the other girls got naked. Several times later we engaged in soft swap with alot of kissing and feeling going on with each others wife. Was alot of fun.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
We don't have a lack of respect. We love them very much, find them super attractive and just want other guys we know and trust ro experience that too.

We've talked about finding other people attractive (who doesn't?), but says you're the only one for me. She's the only one for me, also, but enjoying sex with someone else is not loving or wanting to be with someone else.

If she has said she's not interested and you're still pushing for it, you do lack respect for her. If you respected her, you would respect her desire not to fuck your friends.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You do lack respect for them. You see them as fuck holes. You want other men to feel your fuck holes. It's fine, lots of men feel this way. It would be one thing if they were into it, and you all got to have a great time. There would be no disrespect involved with that. It would be one thing if they told you they were not interested, and you were respectful of their monogamous desires. But here, you are showing that you do not value their opinions, or honor their values, or their rights to decide what is and is not sexy to them. They are not your wives, they are your pussies to parcel out as you see fit. Fuck off. They said no.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm not pushing it. I'm asking if there is a more subtle way
A more subtle way to push it. :rolleyes:

In other words, "How can I assert my agenda gently enough that my manipulation will go undetected? How can we wear these women down so they will do what we want with their bodies? How long must I wait until they realize that they actually have no say over how to express their sexuality, and they must have every kind of sex their husbands want, as our personal fuck holes?"

Shawnc23

1st Like
Media
I understand it may sound like that's what I think, but it couldn't be farther from the truth. All three are 'good' girls, and I'm just not sure they realize it's more accepted in today's society and is no longer taboo

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I understand it may sound like that's what I think, but it couldn't be farther from the truth. All three are 'good' girls, and I'm just not sure they realize it's more accepted in today's society and is no longer taboo

It doesn't matter if it's 'more accepted in today's society'. If they don't want to do it, they don't want to do it. And if you had an ounce of respect for your wife, you would respect her right to make that decision.

nakedone

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I am always amazed at how many self-righteous and judgemental types visit these sites. If you can't support the writer of this question, then just say you disagree, or nothing at all. But there is no need to try to make him feel guilty.

One of my favorite quotes is: "We hate most in others what we fear most in ourselves!" Think about it!

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am always amazed at how many self-righteous and judgemental types visit these sites. If you can't support the writer of this question, then just say you disagree, or nothing at all. But there is no need to try to make him feel guilty.

One of my favorite quotes is: "We hate most in others what we fear most in ourselves!" Think about it!
Maybe YOU should think about your "favorite quote" some more. No one is trying to make him feel guilty, everyone is expressing their opinion. If he doesn't (or you don't) like opposing opinions, he (or you) can stop posting, end of.

lucidbass

Experimental Member
Media

It doesn't matter how accepted it is by the rest of society. It matters how accepted it is by them.

You all have beautiful wives, apparantly, and all of you appreciate your wives. Is that not enough?

You gotta learn to be happy with what you've got. 'Cause by pushing her into doing more, you may lose everything.