Wife thinks I'm "Average". Can this be true?

D_yabbadabbadont

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This question is for everyone.
The wife whom I've loved dearly for 15yrs has had 3 lovers as before me. All 3 ex's where "quite a bit larger than me" She let slip when drunk one night. Though she hasn't actually said I'm average she clearly doesn't think I'm Big! We have great sex and she is fully satisfied (huge sex toy when the mood is right :) So this This just in........*
Female orgasms and a 'rule of thumb'

'C-V distance' may be a factor in how easily a woman has an orgasm.

During intercourse, the female orgasm can be elusive. What frustrated woman hasn't wondered: Am I simply, um, put together differently than other women?

Kim Wallen, professor of psychology and behavioral neuroendocrinology at Emory University, is busy doing the math to find out. And, yes, he says, simple physiology may have a lot to do with orgasm ease -- specifically, how far a woman's clitoris lies from her vagina.

That number might predict how easily a woman can experience orgasms from penile stimulation alone -- without help from fingers, toys or tongue -- during sexual intercourse.

In fact, there's even an easy "rule of thumb," Wallen says: Clitoris-vagina distances less than 2.5 cm -- that's roughly from the tip of your thumb to your first knuckle -- tend to yield reliable orgasms during sex. More than a thumb's length? Regular intercourse alone typically might not do the trick.

Female orgasms and a 'rule of thumb'
totally to help my ego.
If you believe me to be big ppplllease tell me so.

I know this is sad but this is a "support" group!!

ellislarge

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you look a bit bigger than average. how big are you?

and i wonder how big these other guys she was with are...

B_crackoff

Experimental Member
Media
Bigger than average soft - about average hard. Difficult to tell.

Your balls looked kinda small in one pic, is that through whatever was wrapped around your dick? Mine are like eggs.

I can't see many men getting out rulers to measure the CV distance!

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm sorry that your wife believes that. That was unkind of her to say to you. She shouldn't have said it.

Is there a thread about the C-V distance? I believe it's true.

Last edited:

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
just because other guys are bigger doesn't mean you're not big. and she married YOU, so clearly there's something you do for her that the other three didn't.

also, you're as long as me and slightly thicker...so, yes, i think you're HUGE. ;)

drac

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
the whole size thing again boils down to what your current lover has had experience with. if the others have been a little bigger well, then in her eyes you may be considered just average, that's only because she knows you are bigger but still smaller than her others.

My girl considers me average in length at 7.5, but at 6.5 girth that is her girthiest. Still doesn't change how she sees it. In her mind i am average because a some of her bf's/lovers have been at 9.5 in length or somewhere close based on her thoughts.

I bet if we were with girls that have only been with 6x5 or smaller only, we would be considered huge. Agian, it is all situational.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Classic "rate me dick" thread in disguise.

Length can get subjective, but not girth. 6' in girth is Waaaaaayyyy above average and cannot be mistaken for "average". So she found 3 other guys with girth bigger then 6" to make her think you are average? Do you know what the odds are on that?

$5 this guy isnt even married.

D_yabbadabbadont

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Classic "rate me dick" thread in disguise.

Length can get subjective, but not girth. 6' in girth is Waaaaaayyyy above average and cannot be mistaken for "average". So she found 3 other guys with girth bigger then 6" to make her think you are average? Do you know what the odds are on that?

$5 this guy isnt even married.

Not trying to disguise anything here. I'm asking am I average? Sorry my post pissed you off.