Wife thinks I'm small

like2ride7

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
What do you mean she would ABIDE by the majority response? Are you telling me that if everyone here told you it was huge, she would agree?

Doubtful. Tell your 'wife' that she should spend less time mocking your penis and spend more time being a less heartless woman. If you claim, it's a joke between you two.. why even ask? You both know what your penis is.

Personally, this sounds like SPH. I'm not playing.

Then quit posting dick!

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
This is an attempt at getting some SPH or you need a new wife.

Are you serious? You're clearly one of those dudes that likes humiliation and mind games. You have a woman teasing a person with a small dick in your avatar. Pics of it in your gallery. And then the ridiculous claim that your wife is going to automatically stop teasing you and not leave you...based on what members of a site think...? And we're supposed to take that seriously.

Personally, this sounds like SPH. I'm not playing.

I think the OP is pure fantasy.

I agree with all of these posts. The OP should get a life, or pony up the cash to a phone sex operator for the SPH he's seeking, instead of trying to get it for free, here.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
Well, I don't know if you calling me a name was the right thing to do. I was merely doing what everyone else after me has done. No one believes your story.

If I am being honest, I was quite nice to you.

Maybe "quit posting dick" was actually a thoughtful (albeit poorly phrased) suggestion to revise your gallery? :confused::wink:

Bootyman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think you're tiny... And I would shoot myself in the head with a shotgun if I were you...
Thank you for the attention, good night!

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Maybe "quit posting dick" was actually a thoughtful (albeit poorly phrased) suggestion to revise your gallery? :confused::wink:

You know, I've never thought of it like that. However, I don't feel that I want to make too many changes to my gallery at the moment.... At some point, I may add some pretty photos of butterflies.:rolleyes:

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
your penis is small..end of story....but you seem to enjoy the small penis humiliation that she doles out...what are some of the things she says to humiliate you...do you two enjoy looking at pics of bigger ones/ is that why the two of you are on this site....? I would love to humiliate you

prick*bait

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She shouldn't tease you if she knows what is best for her. Someone other woman will think you are the perfect size for their pussy and that will get your wife nowhere. Believe me, I have KNOWN men in your same situation. :wink:

Do you tease her about her body? I mean, really, did you shrink since your wedding day? She should make you feel like the hottest man in the world, not some inferior boy with a small dick.

She should consider becoming a firewoman. She certainly knows how to put out a fire.

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
It's not the cock that makes the man i guess. I cant believe im saying this, but i'm actuall slightly larger than your good self, but i get so distressed about my size and the idea of a woman teasing me about it, i find relationships, or rather, would find relationship with a woman, very hard indeed. At least you're married, yet if all that makes a marrage is the size of your dick, whats the point?