Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay

Submissive, stop talking to him at this point. He doesn't care about our answers. He isn't even considering a REAL FEMALE opinion beyond his own myopic desire to feel like he is a good husband for pushing her into something he really wants to do more than she does.

His thread is now officially a waste of our time. We went to great efforts to answer his question in detail and he keeps responding with his one liner "But if you were given the opportunity to fuck a bigger dick, would you not jump at the chance?"

Hardly, i wouldnt jump at the chance and i'd lose respect for my husband for thinking he was doing our marriage a favor by giving me something he really wanted more than i did.

May as well go ahead and buy her something YOU want for your birthday, since you are a selfish little man.

prawn_toast

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gunnaknow, I feel like my situation and the one to which you refer is similar. I'm not into the humiliation of cuckoldry, just want to see the wife satisfied in another way.

After all, if it feels good and isn't hurting anyone, what's the harm?

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Gunnaknow, I feel like my situation and the one to which you refer is similar. I'm not into the humiliation of cuckoldry, just want to see the wife satisfied in another way.

You are going to do what you want to do, regardless of how this might negatively affect your marriage. Do you have a bad marriage and you think this might help? If you have a good marriage, do you consider this at all having a negative affect later? Hello McFly! Answer the real questions, not just about pleasure.

Women aren't JUST about pleasure. WE often don't orgasm from sex, our clits our on the outside of our body and many women live without orgasms with another person and still love and enjoy sex and their relationship with their partner.

You know VERY little about women, you know very little about relationships and you should talk to a therapist about your feelings so they can help you cope with them better without putting your relationship on the chopping block for it. If you still feel like you want to, how about researching more than just big dick pleasure and the actual negative outcomes that no one seems to talk about on here?

You don't really care about anything other than pleasure. If that's all SHE cared about, you wouldn't have any doubts because she'd be fucking some huge guy and never settled for you in the first place.

After all, if it feels good, whats the harm?

Go fuck a farm animal and tell your wife that.

Go fuck another woman from work and tell her that.

Go fuck a barely legal 18 year old and tell her that.

Pleasure does not equate, no harm. You might not feel harmful while you are in the heat of the moment. But do you think all pleasure never has a concenquence? Are you like 4 years old? That's the way a child thinks.

If you really wanted just support for your decision, ask to have this thread moved to Sex with a Big Penis forum. All the horny guys will agree with you.

If you really wanted an opinion other than your own, you would have responded with an open mind to the opposing opinions given to you by women.

Last edited by a moderator:

gunnaknow

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The truth is most likely that the idea turns him on and the reason why he doesn't want to take no for an answer. If he wants to give into this fantasy, he should expect to become highly addicted to feelings of sexual inadequacy and insecurity.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
The truth is most likely that the idea turns him on and the reason why he doesn't want to take no for an answer. If he wants to give into this fantasy, he should expect to become highly addicted to feelings of sexual inadequacy and insecurity.

Yeah i know where this whole thing is going, which is why i think he didn't want a female opinion in the first place. He thought we'd all congratulate him on some brilliant idea as a "gift" to his wife. It's a gift to further his own insecurities. I mentioned that up in my first response.

But just like all the cuckhold husbands, they are truly wanting that form of humiliation and think all of what happens in the bedroom is going to stay in the bedroom. That she will wake up everyday feeling better about him for it. He is grandiose ideas about this. Rarely does the wife really have as much ferver for the idea as the husband does, or vice versa.

It's just like swinging, more often than not one of the spouses really doesn't want to do it and does it to please the other person. So he might be trying to test her to see if she will actually play into his fantasy because she really loves him that much. There is a lot to do with psychology with these situations and a lot less to do with actual sex.

Eventually this will consume his thoughts to the point where it becomes all about him. He is trying to convince himself it is about her and her needs. I am not fooled and neither are the other women in this thread. Which is why he keeps trying to push the idea of how its an enormous gift, no Godiva chocolate is a gift. Other people aren't gifts.

If you liked to do home improvement and thought, I am going to build my wife a huge master bathroom. You know what, since it will ultimately be something she will enjoy, I think i will skip buying her something she really wants for her birthday and buy her sheetrock, hammers, nails, paint and a handy little cordless drill. Because really, its all for her enjoyment in the end right??

Last edited by a moderator:

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah i know where this whole thing is going, which is why i think he didn't want a female opinion in the first place. He thought we'd all congratulate him on some brilliant idea as a "gift" to his wife. It's a gift to further his own insecurities. I mentioned that up in my first response.

But just like all the cuckhold husbands, they are truly wanting that form of humiliation and think all of what happens in the bedroom is going to stay in the bedroom. That she will wake up everyday feeling better about him for it. He is grandiose ideas about this. Rarely does the wife really have as much ferver for the idea as the husband does, or vice versa.

It's just like swinging, more often than not one of the spouses really doesn't want to do it and does it to please the other person. So he might be trying to test her to see if she will actually play into his fantasy because she really loves him that much. There is a lot to do with psychology with these situations and a lot less to do with actual sex.

Eventually this will consume his thoughts to the point where it becomes all about him. He is trying to convince himself it is about her and her needs. I am not fooled and neither are the other women in this thread. Which is why he keeps trying to push the idea of how its an enormous gift, no Godiva chocolate is a gift. Other people aren't gifts.

I'm not swinging to please anybody... has anyone heard of DISEASE? Do people not care? There is no way in hades I would take a chance of bringing something into my marriage bed. Condoms suck they rip and break and tear and tests can be false. It's just not worth it to me. The whole idea turns my stomach. I'm not saying I'm against people being in 3 ways just when your married unless its a partnership with multiple people that are pledged to each other you are playing with fire.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Submissive, stop talking to him at this point. He doesn't care about our answers. He isn't even considering a REAL FEMALE opinion beyond his own myopic desire to feel like he is a good husband for pushing her into something he really wants to do more than she does.

His thread is now officially a waste of our time. We went to great efforts to answer his question in detail and he keeps responding with his one liner "But if you were given the opportunity to fuck a bigger dick, would you not jump at the chance?"

Hardly, i wouldnt jump at the chance and i'd lose respect for my husband for thinking he was doing our marriage a favor by giving me something he really wanted more than i did.

May as well go ahead and buy her something YOU want for your birthday, since you are a selfish little man.

Wasn't it obvious from the OP that this is just a SPH thread?

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He doesn't care about our answers. He isn't even considering a REAL FEMALE opinion beyond his own myopic desire to feel like he is a good husband for pushing her into something he really wants to do more than she does.

He does not seem to care about a real male opinion either.
Don't go there Toasty.
Would be a mistake. A BIG mistake.

There is more to sex than penis.
There is more to a relationship and marriage than sex.

Get your head out of your ass and listen to your wife and find out what you really need to do to make her truly happy.
I'll bet it has absolutely nothing to some other guys penis.

And by the way - If the picture in the your gallery is you - looks like a nice respectable size to me and there are probably lots of guys who would like to trade up and have yours.
But you don't want to hear that either...

Pandora's box, the Greek myth of Pandora and her box

Try learning from the wisdom of the ancients.

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you really wanted just support for your decision, ask to have this thread moved to Sex with a Big Penis forum. All the horny guys will agree with you.

M. Rouge
You do not give us horny guys enough credit.

I don't agree with him.
On many levels.

And I think most horny guys would disagree with him because most guys do not want another guy fucking their woman. Especially their wife.

And I didn't even know which section this was in until you mentioned it.
Not a woman's issue.

B_bi_mmf

Expert Member
Media
I agree that the OP may be more interested in his own pleasure than his wife's pleasure in wanting her to get fucked by another guy, and specifically a guy with a big cock.

However, I find most of the responses to be overly aggressive and judgmental. We all sometimes have difficulty gaining insight into our own motivations, and we should not criticize each other so venomously for that, in my opinion.

I disagree with other posters that, just because the idea of his wife getting fucked by a big cock has a certain fascination for him, he is inevitably descending into a crazed humiliation addiction.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I agree that the OP may be more interested in his own pleasure than his wife's pleasure in wanting her to get fucked by another guy, and specifically a guy with a big cock.

However, I find most of the responses to be overly aggressive and judgmental. We all sometimes have difficulty gaining insight into our own motivations, and we should not criticize each other so venomously for that, in my opinion.

I disagree with other posters that, just because the idea of his wife getting fucked by a big cock has a certain fascination for him, he is inevitably descending into a crazed humiliation addiction.

Bi, my responses come off aggressive anyway, so do yours in the anonymous pictures thread in my opinion. But i was quite polite until he kept coming back with "You would do it if you were given the chance" commentary over and over again. Because i would not if i were given the chance.

All of our opinions are based on how we feel personally, and i personally find a cuckold situation to represent a very weak and insecure husband- which i do not find attractive. Every guy who talks like this, insists his wife do this whether she wants to or not. He insists she will enjoy it and thus be thankful for his offer. This is not always the case.

I, personally, feel like it is pimping out your wife for your own fantasies, sometimes even at her dignity. There are a lot of women who aren't attracted to women who also want to give the gift of "another woman" or a threesome to make her man happy. Maybe because she is very insecure also or he mentions it up constantly.

I don't expect you to agree with me, after all, your extracurricular activities are to bring other people in the bedroom. But i think this entire idea of trying to have other people give you ideas on how to "talk" your wife into something she doesn't want to do to be very disrespectful and often it is the detriment of the marriage/relationship when one party isn't all that interested, or cares more about the emotional results thereof.

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorry to go off the main topic, but what is small penis humiliation exactly?

People who get off on being humiliated / ridiculed about their small penis. eg

"Your cock is so tiny"
"Baby cock"
"My cock is twice the size of yours"

etc

Some people also like to be cuckolded, usually with a black man. That is like a physical manifestation of SPH and not just the verbal ridicule they get off on.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Sexual satisfaction isn't dependent on penis size. Not even finger size or any other size. If you really want to please someone you just be a man and do it.

Just show her you're eager to please and that the only thing on your mind is her. That's how you satisfy a woman.

But if you're worrying during sex that you're too small and not taking charge then no wonder you can't satisfy her. Because you're not focused.

Focus on fucking.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I don't think these situations work out as well in long term relationships and marriage as they do when you are single, or casually dating and in a club and you all get horny and go fuck whoever you met at the club, whether it be a threesome or more.

There seems to be more that occurs negatively in the relationship after it has been established as the both of you, or if you are doing it to help fix other problems, or problems you brought into the relationship.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Sorry to go off the main topic, but what is small penis humiliation exactly?

Click on some of these links: you'll quickly learn anything you'd need to know.

SPH is an insidious, persistent type of trolling that's found at LPSG. It's an especially skeezy sort of wank fodder, IMO. I have a very high tolerance for the bizarre but please.