Photo Wife tributes

hugemale

Cherished Member
Media
Looking for tributes to my wife. She is a size 8, 5'7", 145lbs with 36DDD tits. She has a nice round ass, long legs and sexy feet. I love to hear about it when my wife is jack off material and see the results! I have hundreds of pics of her nude and in sexy outfits. PM me so I can share her.
hi im into tributes

hugemale

Cherished Member
Media
Looking for tributes to my wife. She is a size 8, 5'7", 145lbs with 36DDD tits. She has a nice round ass, long legs and sexy feet. I love to hear about it when my wife is jack off material and see the results! I have hundreds of pics of her nude and in sexy outfits. PM me so I can share her.
im into tribute ch3ck my pics. please share

D

deleted938578

Hi all, haven't tributed in a while but check my albums out and contact me if interested!

Reactions: strokeforb

If you send a few pictures I will tribute. I will also tell you what I am thinking about her as I shoot my cum

If

Thickbear96

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay