Wife Wanting To Have Sex With A Well Hung Man

jtedwards

Just Browsing
Media
I'm not sure how to start as I never imagined I would be in this situation. I'm very confused and I'm really not sure what to do. I'm 25 yr. old with an average 4/5 inch penis and I got married three years ago with the first girl that came along and as far for her, I'm the only guy she has been with. I really thought we were ideal for each other and we would never have to face any relationship problems. And I was right about that but what I miscalculated was the sexual chemistry between us. Its not that I'm not attracted to her but I don't feel like having sex everyday. I prefer it once in two or three months and I'm more a mission oriented guy, so get in and get out, no licking or sucking. I always assumed she was alright with that but recently she started complaining about it so I opened up and we started having more discussions of what she likes and what her preferences are. Thought that fixed it all but then she dropped the bombshell by asking me what I thought about letting her have sex with another guy who is well hung. I felt like just storming out of the house but I remained calm and told her that we can talk about it. Since then she has started opening more and more, explaining her other fantasies and desires. And the more she opens up, the more I'm confused. I first thought she wanted a threesome but then she told me that she just wants a one-on-one with another well hung guy.

Now how do I feel about this? I really don't know. I mean I'm angry but happy at the same time since she didn't just went on fucking someone behind my back. She could have continued with my bored sex routine and just created a sexual heaven for herself on the side. Perhaps she wants to spice up our sexual life and I'm unable to see it??

I'm must mention here that I'm always in this complex where I know that she is way more hotter looking then me and she could have easily got any guy she wanted. I don't want to loose her and I'm guessing, if I say no it would hurt her feelings. Besides we got married pretty young, she was only 20 when we tied the knot. Maybe she is just feeling left out from what her single friends are enjoying?? Thing is I don't know how would that effect our relationship?? I mean I can't imagine how would I feel after this??

I don't even know if its the right place to ask this question...:confused:

D_Ken_Dahl

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Form what you write, you managed to stay pretty calm when she started talking about it; and even she was pretty honest and thruthful (as you said she could of run off w/ another man without you knwing).
Where you from? US?

johnny1985

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Try other solutions first....

Spend longer on sex, more foreplay, dildos (maybe bigger dildos etc)... Allowing another guy to have a one-on-one with her must be the last resort surely...

It all depends on how hard you want to work to make things work. I'm sure putting more effort into foreplay and sex in general is worth it, don;t know about a 1on1 with another guy though, thats opening up a whole different can of worms.

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There are toys you can buy at a sex shop that may help with this. A type of sheath that goes over your penis and adds girth and length.

I understand you do not have much of a sex drive. Yet she obviously does and you either have to try to satisfy her more or lose her to another.

I do not recommend letting her fuck another guy. I speak from experience and it just adds so much crap to a relationship.

So, I would try the sheath or a strap on, a BIG one!

gimme_another_inch

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't think the frequency of your sexual life would be satisfactory for anyone, my first question would be, if you are straight, "do you like sex?"
if you talk about her as being attractive how can it be you don't want to have sex with her more than what you already have?
You should tell us why you don't want to give her a little more than you don't already do, any problem with that?
I don't want to be mean but at your age and especially if she looks nice it looks like you have some problem (and I want to point out that I'm not talking about your dimensions because every girl on the planet will like once in a while to try a bigger one even if she is already handling a big one...).

good luck

g

bluemountain

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
At 25 years old it is not likely that your testosterone level is below normal. I would see a doctor to discuss this problem. If in fact, you levels are low, using Androgel can help. I have been using it for several years. After several applications, I felt better, sexual desire increased. It was like a miracle drug for me.

The advice given by others is on tract....try more foreplay, toys etc. I would not recommnd bringing another man into the picture. This could only lead to disaster.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Swiming Lad gave you a wake up call. You simply must do it more often.

Besides the other comments here, take the advice of visiting a Doctor very serious. I am not a medical professional, but you appear to have a situation that may need some medical advice, and/or treatment.

You are currently selling yourself far too short. You at your age, should be active at least once a day with your wife.

I do not recall if you mentioned jacking off, but if you are, take it easy with the self pleasuring and work with and on your wife.

I wish you well, and never, please, never bring in a third party fornicator.

As another has posted here, that will only lead to major trouble.

horneyoldguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
When we were your age my wife and I had sex 3-4 times a week. With age, it has slowed down. But of course, my wife and I were friends before we were lovers. We have had our differences over the years, but with communication, we were able to work them out. There is more to making a marriage work then sex.

I see several problems in your relationship.

a. Your low sex drive. - Maybe you should see a doctor.

b. Her wanting to have sex with a larger penis. Maybe you and she should see a sex therapist.

c. A failure to communicate. - Maybe you and she should see a marriage counselor.

If your differences can not be resolved, I don't see much of a future for this relationship.

nakeddad

Experimental Member
Media
swimming lad is right. you should have spent more on sex with her. at least 2-3 times per week. that may be the reason she has hunger for more sex.

AustinPA

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Many of the women I've been with have been married. They were not interested in leaving their husbands, just having a fun with a big dick. Some women just want to turn their sex dreams of a man with a huge dick in to a real life experience.

thesluttykitten

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
That's strange cause the same happened to me, but it was my hubby that proposed me that. We are a very open couple and he always watchs me having sex with other men (we prefer well hung). Now I'm really satisfied of my sexual life.

hardcurvestroker

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you better get busy or you will lose her for sure. women typically don't peak sexually until their forties. this will only get worse if you don't find a solution soon. i suggest helping her experiment and have fun with it. if she leaves you it was going to happen anyhow.

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
wow!!!! this ex of mine was driving me crazy,.... we only had sex like 3-5 times a week....
with my new gf i could have sex 3 time per day!
and you ARE telling me you have sex once 2-3 months?
well I dont believe she wants to try a bigger size but any size afterall since she doesnt get any at the end of the day, week and month...

is sex once a month too much for you?

raise ur sex drive to at least 4 times a week though or you will lose her.. what do you think she is thinking.. hmm by the time he is 30 yr old we are going to have sex only for christmas! ..

I think when i reach 40 I wil have sex at least 4-6 times a week :)

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
wow!!!! this ex of mine was driving me crazy,.... we only had sex like 3-5 times a week....
with my new gf i could have sex 3 time per day!
and you ARE telling me you have sex once 2-3 months?
well I dont believe she wants to try a bigger size but any size afterall since she doesnt get any at the end of the day, week and month...

is sex once a month too much for you?

I think when i reach 40 I wil have sex at least 4-6 times a week :)

He may have some kind of physical problem or could be on meds that have diminished his sex drive. Andy, at your age it's impossible to know what sex at 40 is going to be like. You can hope for 4-6 times a week--doesn't mean you'll be getting it or even physically able to do it.

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well technically I did my math... :) since at 20 I can have sex about 7+ times per day ... around 50 a week.. ( this is just the math, if I had the pussy around me) :) 30 yr old that would go down to 3 per day. 40 yrs old = 1-2 per day still.. unless I dont get hard anymore lol.. :)

I just telling what I could do not what I have done.

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yet again sex is not like masturbating ... but how many people do masturbate over 8 times per day?