Wife wants sex with "bigger guy"

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hotmilfRe: Wife wants sex with "bigger guy"
Disclaimer: I am usually "miss nice" but for some strange reason, this thread riled me beyond belief.

-- What this couple does is between them -- is it anyone elses' business?

-- Sorry, men, dick size is NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT the only reason a woman stays with a man. A small percentage of women, maybe. Most women? Nope nope nope nope nope nope nope!!!!

-- Sorry, men, women DO DO DO DO DO DO DO notice how romantic other men are to their women. Most women are MORE JEALOUS ABOUT THIS THAN DICK SIZE. WOMEN ARE DREADFULLY HURT BY LACK OF ATTENTION AND FLOWERS.

-- If this is what the woman really wants, then she's going to get it -- with her husband or without him.

So there.

Let them be.

Alritghty,
Sounded like someone needed to vent, i hope someone sends you some flowers and spends some quality time with you, then gives you some big thick cock, you definatly need the attention.

lafever

mattyacht

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Doug,
I hate to humiliate you, but the cold hard truth hurts.
I would be willing to bet she's already had a big one that's great with the tongue too. Out of guilt, she's just inviting you to her type of party.
Be careful these type of situations can definantly affect your 100% status too, if that's what you want. You're marriage is already on the rocks dude.
She has posed an inhumane proposition to you.

JonoHari

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
well i once shared a mate's girlfriend and even though i was much bigger than him she didn't leave him, we didn't fall out and we didn't repeat the experience. we all really wanted it to remain as a one-off experience and it's one that we'll all remember for the rest of our lives. if you can adopt a similar attitude i'd say go for it! i certainly have no regrets...

avantgarde

Experimental Member
Media
I'm still wanting SOMEONE in this situation to try a penis sleeve.

I don't know how well they work, but They've got ones that will extend your 4 up to 10" id you want. Can make you what ever size you want, and they're between 10-30 bucks.

30 bucks is a hell of an investment in saving a marriage.

Personally, if my wife asked me if it was ok for her to sleep with a man even more endowed than I am, i would have to say "Sure...but please place you signature here, here, and here on these annulment papers." It's incredibly disrespectful to ask your "Til Death do you Part" if you can sleep with another party. If at all possible think about you asking your wife if you could sleep with a hot sexy number that's been eyeing you...Would you feel right? If you wouldn't approach your wife with such a demand out of respect for her, then you should be treated the same way.

That's just my particular opinion. No i have never been made a cuckold, nor will i ever be.

But in the same breath, she wasn't thinking ahead. I have to say i'm glad she came to you to tell you this instead of screwing around. That is commendable but she should have done a bit more research...

freecloudmountain

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think my wife did have sex with my friend who is hung. We were nude in the hot tub drinking when we ran out of beer so my wife told me to run to the store and get more beer. I was gone for about 45 minutes and when I got back she was out of the water sitting on the side of the tub. I asked them what they did while I was gone and she said just talked. I don't think that was all they did because she spread her legs while sitting on the side of the tub and her pussy started ozzing, she didn't even try to hide it.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think my wife did have sex with my friend who is hung. We were nude in the hot tub drinking when we ran out of beer so my wife told me to run to the store and get more beer. I was gone for about 45 minutes and when I got back she was out of the water sitting on the side of the tub. I asked them what they did while I was gone and she said just talked. I don't think that was all they did because she spread her legs while sitting on the side of the tub and her pussy started oozing, she didn't even try to hide it.

Damn! That must have felt like a stab to the heart.:frown1: Or are you one of those guys that is turned on by your wife getting fucked by a huge cock? :wink:

freecloudmountain

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well I did get hard when I saw her pussy ozzing. There I was with a 3 1/2 inch erection infront of my wife and my best friend. I felt really embarrassed but somewhat horny as my friend never seen me hard or had I seen him hard. I saw him soft many times at the gym and he looked like he was maybe 5 or 6 inches soft. When he stood up out of the water he had a 9 1/2 inch erection. I don't know if it was the sight of his hard cock and or what was probaly his cum oozing from my wife's pussy but I started cumming right there without even touching my little cock. My wife and friend just started laughing.

Knight Attrition

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well I did get hard when I saw her pussy ozzing. There I was with a 3 1/2 inch erection infront of my wife and my best friend. I felt really embarrassed but somewhat horny as my friend never seen me hard or had I seen him hard. I saw him soft many times at the gym and he looked like he was maybe 5 or 6 inches soft. When he stood up out of the water he had a 9 1/2 inch erection. I don't know if it was the sight of his hard cock and or what was probaly his cum oozing from my wife's pussy but I started cumming right there without even touching my little cock. My wife and friend just started laughing.
This seems extremely unlikely

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

wtf? dude get a grip....

kazooplayer

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You never hear a woman tell her man she wants to meet up with a more honest guy if her man was less than honest.
Or that she wants to meet up with a more confident guy if her guy is not confident.

The actions never lie. Words do. Actions don't.
You NEVER see a woman check out other guys based on how that man brings flowers and candy remembering birthdays and anniversaries in comparison to their own man but women DO check out other guys sexually in comparison to their own man.

It's not that honesty and confidence and all that are unimportant but trust me there are women who go back to guys solely on their sexual prowess. Not so much on their ability to retain birthdays, anniversaries, flowers, candy, good conversation, ability to get along with mother-in-law, etc. What's the truth here now?
John Lucas

Ha! Hahahahahah... women don't watch the way other men treat their women? Are you insane? "How come you don't buy ME flowers? Blah-blahs boyfriend took HER to Hawaii for their anniversary, why don't we ever go anywhere???"

Get a grip dude, dick size is FAR less important than knowing how to treat a woman, which isn't to say you should give her everything, just know how to make her feel beautiful and loved. How many women on this site - A SITE ABOUT BIG DICK - still say, in every thread that it comes up, that dick-size is not that important? Are we to believe that, these women who post nude pictures of themselves, share their fantasies with us, that these women are sexually repressed? Think about that.

Also, I don't think the OPer was a troll - the guy talking about his wife fucking his friend in the hot tub read like a article out of 'Cuckold Magazine,' complete troll, but the OP had a serious question; sex and love are two different things for some people, and to some, "it's just sex." Most of the guys here think sex and love are something you can't separate, so for them, a women having sex with another man would be equivalent to them falling in love with him; some people don't see it this way, and maybe it could actually open up a whole new world to their loving marriage.

That said, I would never do it myself ;)

johnlucas-1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ha! Hahahahahah... women don't watch the way other men treat their women? Are you insane? "How come you don't buy ME flowers? Blah-blahs boyfriend took HER to Hawaii for their anniversary, why don't we ever go anywhere???"

Get a grip dude, dick size is FAR less important than knowing how to treat a woman, which isn't to say you should give her everything, just know how to make her feel beautiful and loved. How many women on this site - A SITE ABOUT BIG DICK - still say, in every thread that it comes up, that dick-size is not that important? Are we to believe that, these women who post nude pictures of themselves, share their fantasies with us, that these women are sexually repressed? Think about that.

Also, I don't think the OPer was a troll - the guy talking about his wife fucking his friend in the hot tub read like a article out of 'Cuckold Magazine,' complete troll, but the OP had a serious question; sex and love are two different things for some people, and to some, "it's just sex." Most of the guys here think sex and love are something you can't separate, so for them, a women having sex with another man would be equivalent to them falling in love with him; some people don't see it this way, and maybe it could actually open up a whole new world to their loving marriage.

That said, I would never do it myself ;)

Um, how many times has a woman left a man for another man who would bring flowers on that alone? That doesn't happen or you would see hosts of stories on the subject.
I believe in Evidence of the Apparent. What you see as it is now pretty much tells the story. What exists in the current shows the patterns.

And while this maybe a troll post or something from one of those from the cuckold lifestyle ask yourself this? Why IS there a cuckold lifestyle to begin with? Why DO these type of stories resonate with people so? Why DO these stories come true in real life? People actually do this, you know. I've read about hotwives and the ankle bracelet and all that stuff. Bulls and cucks and all this mindscrewing going on with the husband becoming a cameo guest star in his relationship and loving it. To each their own. But this is real.

I've never heard of the flowerman lifestyle when a woman leaves her husband in total or in soul for another man who brings flowers, cards, candy, and is good with the in-laws. That doesn't happen.

On the contrary. Dick size is VERY important in this society or sites like these and Measurection wouldn't exist. Evidence of the Apparent. It's like racism or as I would prefer to call it more correctly ethnic hate. It's all around and it is pervasive within the entire culture. Yet it is minimized when it comes to acknowledging that reality. It is preferred to sweep it under the rug and make it taboo to mention its name.

Penis size is important not only to men but to women which MAKES it important to men by default. Every woman may value it differently in her hierarchy of desires but it is important nevertheless. Or else there wouldn't be penis sleeves or strap-ons and dildos. Evidence of the Apparent.

What I've found is like with most things in society people will not admit and will not be honest in total about what's going on.

And if dick size was not important to women posting here then why are their preferences and sometimes mandates so strong when it comes to penis size. That is intellectually dishonest. The women here are either curious about this feature of men or they have vaunted INTEREST in these features. It matters to these women strongly enough for them to be here. People don't go anywhere where they have no interest.

I'm not one to mince words and I like to tell like it is. Beating around the bush and bullshitting just ain't my style. All women have a range of preference whether wide-ranging or narrow-ranging and so long as the man falls into this range at least sexually speaking penis size won't matter. Once a man falls out of this range penis size matters a lot. So by the nature of there being a range to begin with denotes that penis size matters and has the capability of being a point of contention.

These are adults and they can live their lives anyway they want. It may have benefits the cuckold lifestyle. People are not truly monogamous and this may be a way to deal with that reality. Might not work for everybody but if they're OK with it, so be it.
The fact that you added a wink to that last statement may denote that you have dormant or active interest in this lifestyle yourself despite what you said. That or you agree with its existence.

Treating any mate well, male or female, is very important in a lovers' relationship. However sometimes this is not enough and cheating begins to the chagrin of the one thinking he/she was treating the other one right. Happens all the time. LoveShack.org can give you plenty of stories.

SEX. It's the motivator. When you get down to it all this other stuff we put towards relationships is the dressing for the meat of it which is SEX. Pure biology. We may be in denial about it but that is REALLY what it's all about. And you see when push comes to shove how that can break up relationships quicker than anything else. Unless both parties have diminished or non-existent sex drives, SEX will make someone go for another mate even if associated with a mate on paper. In reality that person has left for another even if temporary.

Flowers and Hawaii may get complaints but sex makes them leave. And that's the doggone truth.
John Lucas

kazooplayer

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Um, how many times has a woman left a man for another man who would bring flowers on that alone? That doesn't happen or you would see hosts of stories on the subject.
I believe in Evidence of the Apparent. What you see as it is now pretty much tells the story. What exists in the current shows the patterns.

And while this maybe a troll post or something from one of those from the cuckold lifestyle ask yourself this? Why IS there a cuckold lifestyle to begin with? Why DO these type of stories resonate with people so? Why DO these stories come true in real life? People actually do this, you know. I've read about hotwives and the ankle bracelet and all that stuff. Bulls and cucks and all this mindscrewing going on with the husband becoming a cameo guest star in his relationship and loving it. To each their own. But this is real.

I've never heard of the flowerman lifestyle when a woman leaves her husband in total or in soul for another man who brings flowers, cards, candy, and is good with the in-laws. That doesn't happen.

On the contrary. Dick size is VERY important in this society or sites like these and Measurection wouldn't exist. Evidence of the Apparent. It's like racism or as I would prefer to call it more correctly ethnic hate. It's all around and it is pervasive within the entire culture. Yet it is minimized when it comes to acknowledging that reality. It is preferred to sweep it under the rug and make it taboo to mention its name.

Penis size is important not only to men but to women which MAKES it important to men by default. Every woman may value it differently in her hierarchy of desires but it is important nevertheless. Or else there wouldn't be penis sleeves or strap-ons and dildos. Evidence of the Apparent.

What I've found is like with most things in society people will not admit and will not be honest in total about what's going on.

And if dick size was not important to women posting here then why are their preferences and sometimes mandates so strong when it comes to penis size. That is intellectually dishonest. The women here are either curious about this feature of men or they have vaunted INTEREST in these features. It matters to these women strongly enough for them to be here. People don't go anywhere where they have no interest.

I'm not one to mince words and I like to tell like it is. Beating around the bush and bullshitting just ain't my style. All women have a range of preference whether wide-ranging or narrow-ranging and so long as the man falls into this range at least sexually speaking penis size won't matter. Once a man falls out of this range penis size matters a lot. So by the nature of there being a range to begin with denotes that penis size matters and has the capability of being a point of contention.

These are adults and they can live their lives anyway they want. It may have benefits the cuckold lifestyle. People are not truly monogamous and this may be a way to deal with that reality. Might not work for everybody but if they're OK with it, so be it.
The fact that you added a wink to that last statement may denote that you have dormant or active interest in this lifestyle yourself despite what you said. That or you agree with its existence.

Treating any mate well, male or female, is very important in a lovers' relationship. However sometimes this is not enough and cheating begins to the chagrin of the one thinking he/she was treating the other one right. Happens all the time. LoveShack.org can give you plenty of stories.

SEX. It's the motivator. When you get down to it all this other stuff we put towards relationships is the dressing for the meat of it which is SEX. Pure biology. We may be in denial about it but that is REALLY what it's all about. And you see when push comes to shove how that can break up relationships quicker than anything else. Unless both parties have diminished or non-existent sex drives, SEX will make someone go for another mate even if associated with a mate on paper. In reality that person has left for another even if temporary.

Flowers and Hawaii may get complaints but sex makes them leave. And that's the doggone truth.
John Lucas

I couldn't disagree with you more : Your main contention is not wrong, that sex and size are important, but it's the degree of importance you put on them that I find major issue with.

I never said that a woman would leave her man for some flowers, but likewise, I don't think a woman would leave after hearing a fleeting rumor of a "big dick." If we're talking girls, teenagers, sure - when I was a teenager, I cared about Fuck-All, and I only followed my own self-interest; as we get older, however, the more mature of us realize that there is a lot more to life than the immediate fix, and we learn to look past those momentary twangs of curiosity and interest.

Example - I'm happily taken, when I find out this girl who's into me gives really great head, while my girlfriend's head is so-so; do I leave my girl, who I love and cherish, for a girl who gives good head? If I do, am I not just about the most shallow person ever? That is what you are equating this to - for a woman to leave the love of her life for a guy with a big dick would be the equivalent of leaving the love of your life for a girl who gives good head.

You bring up penis sleeves, exactly how many are bought a year? Clearly, if this issue is really as prevalent as you make it seem, then these things should be selling like hot-cakes; I would wager that AT MOST, 1 in 100 people own one - the dildo and vibrator argument doesn't stand, because those are masturbatory devices.

And when did I say women here didn't value penis size? The idea of a woman, who doesn't care about penis size, coming on to this site seems contradictory. Of course they care! No one is denying that size plays a role in sexuality, but again, it's to what degree. My main point is that penis size PALES in comparison to what's truly important to them, namely, that you take care of and provide for them - "Pure biology." A big dick is the icing on the cake, not the cake itself.

I'm not denying the importance of sex - I would probably rate it higher than most in my needs department - but it is not the Single Motivator you make it out to be. Don't buy into the popular, male-dominated, pervasive sexual-theory in the world of science today, that sex is simply a genetic match-making game, it's singular purpose to propagate the species. Science always wants a unifying theory, the thought that brings it all together, so we can all say, "ah" and realize what it was all about; "Sex is about finding the best genetic match for us and procreating our species" True. "Sex is about pleasure-seeking." True. "Sex is about submission and control." True. Point being, sex can't be confined to one dimension, and the efforts to do so obscure the meaning and power of sex.

My main point is this - love and sex are two different things, and both are motivators in their own right. People will cheat, but the reasons for that are usually varied and complex, much more than, "he has a bigger dick." I wish it were that simple... life and love are so much more than that.

kazooplayer

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
John Lucas

I added the wink in humor, after completely defending the right of others to live their life the way they wanted, I then clarified that I would never-ever do it myself.

hunginny

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
god...so many pesimists! Dude...find her a huge fucking cock and have a great time with it. Noone is standing in your position and viewing life from your perspective. Why take advice from them? She wants a big cock so give it to her. If you break up over it then it was meant to be and time to move on...such is life. she wants to cuckold you and you want to be...so go for it. Im sure you will both love it...and if you dont, then you make a different decision from that perspective. Too many life limiters on here.

JasonP

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think it is a thing of culture and your "morals" or how you feel and your openness and sharing. A lot of couples really hide a lot from each other.
My wife loves loves loves my 9.5" long thick (6.5" girth on a good day). But we have talked about it and if we ever ran in to someone suitable who was bigger it would be ok by me if she fucked him to see the experience. Love and sex can and often are exclusive. We are lucky to have both.
Just because she fucks a guy with an even bigger cock than my big one doesn't mean she is not very happy with me. She is also open to having me fuck one of her friends but the friend backed out because she thought I was too big and her boyfriend would figure it out. Her loss but she still asks my wife about it sometimes.
Each person is different and each couple is different. A just because another guy has a super monster cock doesn't mean every woman wants more than to do the "guy thing" and get some fucking without committment.