Wife Wants To Do Past Lover. She misses His Size!

littlebabycock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife and I have been together for over 7 years now. I have a short cock at 4 1/2 inches. She accepted that. She did tell me early on that she had been with much larger men, but I was not a jerk so it made up for it.

We discovered this site together. She calls me baby cock and I accept that. The first time she saw me, she was shocked. See i'm 6'6 weigh 260. She did not laugh but grinned and went on to giving me a nice blowjob.

She has one ex, she called her f-buddy. He is over 11" and very very thick. She now wants to spice up things byhaving sex with him again and having me watch.

My question is, has anyone here done this or been involved with something like this? I feel that I should allow her her to have her large penis if that makes her happy. She does not have an orgasm from my penis. The olny way she has an orgasm with me is by oral or her 9" dildo.

She has made me happy and lets me do the rear door. I'm the only one who has been there and she said that is mky spot only. So I feel that she is a good wife and deserves the best.

Any thoughts?

ItalianStallion10

Experimental Member
Media
It sounds good in theory, but I would be very warry of her falling in love with him again. Sexual pleasure is a crucial part of a solid relationship. My wife's very good friend learned this the hard way when she slept with me. She ended up divorcing her husband.

Reactions: Wholesome1134

Sounds like you're taking an incredibly mature and non-jealous approach to this. Your concerns are valid, however. I would suspect though, that if you explain it to her, the way you just explained it to us, that she would fall in love with you all over again for trying to make her the happiest woman she can be. It sounds like you get what you want out of the relationship, and if things are good, I think it's a sexy thing for her to ask you to watch. She wants you to watch, correct? When it's all over, she'll probably take you home and run you rampant.

As Italian said, though, be careful of the repercussions. Explain your reservations about this to your wife, and your insecurities as well. If she would leave you after 7 years over something you can't control, then you get to cry adultery and take all the money; Especially if she's got a 9" dildo that she could be using instead.

Tread carefully, but you've got the right idea so far.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Any three way a good marriage does not make. I just composed this.

I have been recycled. I was not there when it happened, but I can tell you that when confidence and trust is lost there is no longer a marriage.

I moved on and I am now very happy.

By the way, she ended up marrying the guy, and I never checked out how they are doing. They certainly deserve each other. The other guy was her sister's ex-husband. Go figure.

littlebabycock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would not consider it cheating if I know about it and agree that it is ok. It's not like she would be there every day. Also she was never in love with him, they were just f-buddies. She just feels comfortabloe with him as a starter instead of someone we don't know. I have met him several times when we first got together. I was invited to a party with him and just the guys on a night out. We have not seen him in 5 or 6 years.

I think she wants to have a little more fun in the bedroom. We have a solid relationship and have always told each other the truth. If she was going to leave me over a cock, then it would have already happened.

I'm just concerned with how it will be the next morning. Will we look at each other differently? Will life go on the same???

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's not cheating, frizzle. It would have to be behind his back and without his knowledge to be considered cheating.

Lots and lots and LOTS of couples have an "expanded" sex life by swinging, MMF'ing, MFF'ing, etc. etc.

And in the U.S., "swing" oriented couples have lower divorce rates and less adultery than other couples because we DON'T have to "cheat" when we get restless.

This lifestyle is not for everyone. Most couples seem to prefer cheating.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She married you not him and I don't suppose part of your marriage vows included letting her fuck around, we'd all like to have our cake and eat it if our husbands were daft enough to let us get away with it. Personally I think it'd be playing with fire but it's your call.

She told you early on she'd been with bigger men, did you tell her you'd been with better looking women, there's really no need for her to have told you that unless you specifically asked except to diminish you.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think she wants to have a little more fun in the bedroom. We have a solid relationship and have always told each other the truth. If she was going to leave me over a cock, then it would have already happened.

I'm just concerned with how it will be the next morning. Will we look at each other differently? Will life go on the same???

There are two main dangers:

a) her seeing him WITHOUT you there, or worse, without your knowledge,
b) you feeling traumatized by the sight of your women fucking another man.

The first (a) is "handled" by setting up the rules AHEAD of time -- can she see him when you're not there? What about when you're out of town and she's horny? How often can the other man be in your bedroom with the two of you? Imagine every possible scenario and make up the rules ahead of time.

The second (b) is a complete unknown. Three things will happen -- you will totally dig it, you will hate it, or you will feel "ho hum" about it.

So my question to you is this: Are you already "enjoying" the idea when you're alone in the shower? Are you discussing this while having sex with your wife -- and does the subject get you harder and your wife wetter?

If yes, don't worry so much! If you dig it, it will spice up your sex life OMG, and your ENTIRE sex life will benefit.

frizzle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
I'm very possessive over my partners, not to the extent as it actually causes a problem, but I get jealous easily. So I would classify it as cheating, I would never have a threesome in a relationship, outside, all bets are off.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Who the fuck...and I seriously mean who the fuck...would ever tell a husband that he is small and want to fuck a past partner? I'm sorry, this smells really bad to me. Even calling you by a nickname as if the size of a cock defines you. Fuck that...DO YOU HEAR ME...FUUUUUUUCK THATTTT.

You can have fantastic mind blowing sex with whatever equipment. If she can't get off to you...maybe it is her head and not yours.

I have a feeling you have married down sir and she is destroying your sense of worth. When she goes back to her big cocked stud...which I doubt he wants her...maybe she should stay.

hans_talhoffer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
....... i couldn't do something like that, i absolutly couldnt watch that either. i'd fukin go insane seeing my wifey fuk someone else. stick with dildo or sumthin

hans_talhoffer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Who the fuck...and I seriously mean who the fuck...would ever tell a husband that he is small and want to fuck a past partner? I'm sorry, this smells really bad to me. Even calling you by a nickname as if the size of a cock defines you. Fuck that...DO YOU HEAR ME...FUUUUUUUCK THATTTT.

You can have fantastic mind blowing sex with whatever equipment. If she can't get off to you...maybe it is her head and not yours.

I have a feeling you have married down sir and she is destroying your sense of worth. When she goes back to her big cocked stud...which I doubt he wants her...maybe she should stay.
i completly agree with u.... don't let her give u some fuked up nickname

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would not consider it cheating if I know about it and agree that it is ok. Technically this makes you a cuckold. It's not like she would be there every day. Also she was never in love with him, they were just f-buddies. Uh huh sure, thats what they all say. :rolleyes: I think she wants to have a little more fun in the bedroom. Buy some more toys! Bringing in an ex-fb with a much larger penis is a bad idea. We have a solid relationship and have always told each other the truth. If she was going to leave me over a cock, then it would have already happened. Don't bet money on it, stranger things have happend. :redface:

I'm just concerned with how it will be the next morning. Will we look at each other differently? Yes, you will. How could you not? :confused: Will life go on the same??? No, I suspect you will feel less secure in your marriage.

She married you not him and I don't suppose part of your marriage vows included letting her fuck around, we'd all like to have our cake and eat it if our husbands were daft enough to let us get away with it. Personally I think it'd be playing with fire but it's your call.

She told you early on she'd been with bigger men, did you tell her you'd been with better looking women, there's really no need for her to have told you that unless you specifically asked except to diminish you.

This comes up a lot on here and it always sounds like a bad idea.

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Danger ! Warning! Danger! Warning!
buddy..this can not be a good thing. I agree with all the above that said to stay away from this. I gotta give you credit for being able to even think about this, but DUDE! WTF! she calls you babycock as a nickname?! she tells you that she's had bigger than you?! (unless you asked her about it) ok..she didn't laugh at you the first time she saw it, and maybe she was a bit surprised at your cock size given your height and weight (although we know that there is no relation between it) ....I think you put up with enough. once you introduce a 3rd emotion into your marriage, it's not you and your wife's marriage anymore. and why this particular guy with this particular huge cock? this place is crawling with megadick. if it was just about size then why not some other horse hung guy?
I strongly advise against this

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have my own problems, but i will give you a suggestion, try it or not it`s up to you. Go get her a 12 inch dildo and f**k the shit out of her with it and if thats not good enough for her then i would try and figure out why she`s really with you.:smile:

lafever

Reactions: cuckboy

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This general subject (small penis, woman wanting more, etc.) has been discussed in several different threads, and I'm going to link them for you (see below)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Wow, a lot of "judgementalism" going on here.

This is a very delicate area, and something not everyone can relate to.

littlebabycock - your choice of a screen name says a lot about you, or very little about you. Your wife isn't the only one calling it little, and I think you might have issues/concerns going back a long, long ways.

BUT -- you are the only one who knows what's in your mind and in your marriage. None of the people responding to your thread are in your shoes or have the faintest idea what is going on in your marriage.

Whatever you do, good luck! I think you've had enough judgement in your life. Do what you think is right for you.:wink:

thread 1

thread 2

thread 3

thread 4