Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"....school whose friends called him 'moby 'dick' and that he was hung nearly to his knees. this guy dated another acquaintance of hers. She was told by his ex-girlfriend that "girl, he would split you in two!" To me, this implies that she said that she would like to try him, or someone his size to provoke that sort of response....."

It 'implies'??? Dude you have been with your wife for 14 years, and you are still second guessing her? You should have a frank discussion with her to find out what SHE actually wants and feels..

".... Big cock #2-Finally about six months ago, while having sex, I asked her if she had ever been fucked by a big cock (as I have on several occasions, always answered with a "no") . To my surprise, this time she answered with a low, whispered, "yesssss". When I pressed for details, she got increasingly angry. I wanted to know who it was and she was reluctant to share details, the reason being is that she told me while we were sharing about our pasts that she had hooked up with this guy but not slept with him. I had caught her "omission" and I admit that I was hurt by it. I think she was embarrassed to tell me at that early stage in our relationship simply because he was hung. It didn't hurt me that he was hung. It hurt me that she hid the encounter from me. I cant begrudge her for any of it-it happend before I knew her. Admittedly now this is a huge turn on for me."

I wanted to know.
I was hurt by it.
It's a huge turn on for me..
I
I...

What about 'she' or heaven forbid, 'we'??

"Now, since all of this has come out, I have explained that if it would be pleasurable for her that she should find a well hung lover on the side. She has seen and experienced bigger. As long as the relationship is physical and safe, I have no problem with it. Her pleasure is extremely important to me. I would also like to have an MMF or MMFF with her. She likes when I mention the idea of doing a DP. Sometimes she says she doesn't think bringing someone into our bed is smart, but other times (when aroused) she is all for it. I really want it to happen."

... YOU have explained to your wife how it would be pleasurable for HER??? Are you serious?

You are actually going to tell another person what THEY should do to feel pleasure...?

Can you not see that this entire piece is all about YOU and YOUR needs? You are trying to push/cajole/coerce your wife into something she is obviously not totally comfortable doing.. Sometimes you do that for long enough and people will go along with it just to please their partner (and maybe to shut them up) and that NEVER works.. You cannot make someone be what YOU WANT them to be..

Can't you tell from her defensive nature about these questions, that she may not want to move in that direction?

What we say in the heat of passion, and fantasies we have, are often completely different to what we actually want to happen in the real world..

Listen to your wife, man.. She says she doesn't think it is a smart move, but I guess you don't want to hear that do you, because that's not the answer you're looking for?

Are you just going to keep at her until you get her to do what you want, regardless of how she feels inside about it?

"In closing-I am not a cuckold waiting to happen, I do not want to be dominated in any way and do not consider my self small or weak. I really am ok with my size. I AM, however, fascinated by watching my wife respond physically to a huge cock. I love my wife and am committed in the extreme to giving her the ultimate sexual experience, whatever that may be for her."

I, I, I, I, I....

Why don't you have a real discussion with your wife about this, rather than trying to gain snippets of information during the heat of passion (or when she's drunk) which steers this whole thing on the course YOU want it to take? You're choosing to ignore the things she says which don't comply with your fantasy ['She doesn't think it would be a smart move'], and desperately grab onto anything she says which may.

TALK to her and find out what you want, together...

The whole angle of your questioning points to this being your issue. So women aren't supposed to want a big cock? What's wrong with that? Do you like big tits or a big shapely ass? Of course you do? Women who say they wouldn't prefer at least 8-9 inches with comfort are f...in liers plain and simple. In fact I just wish women would say such? Do guys bang small breasted women of course they do, do they not bang then because they don't measure up? Hell no. Same with fat, skinny whatever women. This bugs you thats why you keep questioning the hell out of her. Did you ever think she loves you for a host of other reason's yet she still looks at a guys bulge? Of course she does, and his ass too. Lets get something straight not one guy on this blog small or large did any damn thing special to have what he has, its not a statement on his value or character, its Gods blessing period. I know this is a strange place to mention God, but didn't he give us what he got below? Of course he did, in other words live with it. If you both procede to allow other people in your relationship as you wish do so, I say for your sake get yourself some bonus too. In fact since its always more difficult for the guy to arrange strange if she wants the goods I suggest you tell her to set up the ladies, if she's hot like you say the hot bi's will come running, simple as this if you want whats behind door A then you need to set up door B for me. Play Monte Hall "Lets make a Deal" ok maybe a little before your time. I'm out.

slimpixens

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Thats so wild. I feel the same way. I guess its..."since you can't have a big cock"' maybe watching it is next best. I have had similar interaction, talk about it before sex and sometimes it seems to turn her on a bit more. But when I talk to her at other times it's, "do you really want to see me with another man"?
I'm fascinated as well, and find the one post where the guy said his wife wanted to was very erotic.
Thanks

damoh

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
my wife often talks on whats app with her friends about big cocks. we are currently on holiday and one evening i drunkenly suggested a trip to a nudest beach. she loved it whilst the beach was reserved i noticed a guy with his wife getting aroused looking at my wifes pussy. at the tome i thought nothing of it. since then when we have sex all i can think of is this guy getting hard looking at my wife. i have a fantasy of my wife fucking a gym fit young guy with a big dick, she seems to share this talk in bed.but also likes big dick talk with her friends do we take this further or leave as just talk to get off on ??? my wife is attractive and enjoys attention

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
to the OP..have you ever considered making your cock bigger?? most guys can gain close to inch it both dimensions by stretching, jelqing routine in about 6 months. I did.

sandiasky9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The good news: If she had a very few number of partners in the past and was equally unlucky and so she never did experience it and "admits" (acknowledging this would be akin to admitting she likes to exhale after a deep breath) she would be curious about having the experience then she has sexual thoughts.

There are women (and men) that just don't list having a healthy and vibrate sex life in a relationship high up their list. This is fine, of course. The only issue is if after the high lust phase of courting and people settle into their normal drives and find them to be polar opposites.

I want to hear early in the courting person that the woman is a relationship person. Not in a judgmental way instead because I am too. The friendship part being what I will emotionally attach to with the rest of "us." Ah, but if she has went without sex and is not a big fan of masturbation in between and they were for long stretches, to me, that means she can do without. Could be an issue. So, again, if a gf has sexual thoughts and one of them is experiencing a hugely endowed guy then that is hot and positive to me.

nailz

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It's fascinating how common these threads are, there's even a 25 page one thats been going for two years :rolleyes:
It's always a variation on:

"I'm in a stable happy relationship of xx years, my partner loves me and is completely satisfied with our sex life.
I am obsessed with large penises and I can't help but project this obsession onto my partner. I've analyzed everything she has said in the last xx years and have come to the conclusion that she is lying to me about being satisfied in the bedroom and secretly yearns for large penii. I am now in the process of badgering her into sleeping with some random stranger from craigslist so that I can satisfy my cuckold/sph fantasy."

Why not be happy that your partner has loved you, been faithful and tolerated your shit for years, and stop trying to sabotage that for the sake of a fetish?