Wife wants vibrator

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Think, hard, why that makes no sense.

"Emotion" and "Intimacy" are not the same thing; emotionless sex is just masturbation, but feeling sexy, desired, loved, etc. is not emotionless sex because they are "feelings".

Magical that! It's called Equivocation; stop it.
people can feel sexy without emotional intimacy.
IN CONTEXT it was obvious that emotions towards the partner were what was being discussed...unless you have trouble reading.

are you perhaps trying to pick holes, just because i pointed out that your previous post was idiotic?

try again. try harder.

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
you KNOW that his wife will prefer a toy?

Physically, to some extent, it is probable if he pushes this further on her. It's coerced, so she might not like it at first, but with time and his zeal it might take hold.

because that is exactly what you stated!

Sure. If you read that. I said, essentially, that in the contest of machinery and man, physically, machinery often wins. Obviously it'd have to be comparable, so it couldn't be a vibrator against something it cannot do like intercourse. Probably his tongue against the vibrator, a sensible comparison, and when the dust settles PHYSICALLY the vibrator will probably feel better.

if that isn't what you meant then you should work on your ability to express your opinions coherently.

Funny you say this "now" after your little fallacy and showing of the inability to make coherent sentence without equivocation. It's almost like you're pointing at the wrong person! No matter.

it appears i know more than you, though that's not saying much at all.

Like how to capitalize a sentence? You're not even good at insults; it's kind of sad to see imbeciles still hang out on the internet. No way to truly purge it of your kind.

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
people can feel sexy without emotional intimacy.

You're struggling again. -al. It's a suffix. That makes it an adjective. Language, learn it, embrace it, try again. Feeling X is having Emotion X, feeling does not require intimacy. Furthermore, it's still equivocation because you used the word twice with two different meanings.

IN CONTEXT it was obvious that emotions towards the partner were what was being discussed...unless you have trouble reading.
Proof surrogate underlined. Furthermore, what he said does not inherently sugget your response holds that meaning. He spoke of emotions in the general sense, you spoke of emotional intimacy which, of course, is the problem. He didn't neccessarily address said intimacy, he just said emotionless sex is masturbation. Your assuming things; it's not good for you.

Reading what there is a skill. Comprehension: Find it.

are you perhaps trying to pick holes, just because i pointed out that your previous post was idiotic?

try again. try harder.

No, I'm actually interested in how idiotic you can be while thinking you're Queen of the Hill. Please, continue; in reality, this one not your fairy-land, I don't have to put forth any effort. You're the one digging the holes and you just haven't chosen a plot for your grave.

You're so set on the idea that you know what you're talking about that you don't know what you're talking about.

I'm sorry; our game ends here. Another time.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Physically, to some extent, it is probable if he pushes this further on her. It's coerced, so she might not like it at first, but with time and his zeal it might take hold.

Sure. If you read that. I said, essentially, that in the contest of machinery and man, physically, machinery often wins. Obviously it'd have to be comparable, so it couldn't be a vibrator against something it cannot do like intercourse. Probably his tongue against the vibrator, a sensible comparison, and when the dust settles PHYSICALLY the vibrator will probably feel better.

Funny you say this "now" after your little fallacy and showing of the inability to make coherent sentence without equivocation. It's almost like you're pointing at the wrong person! No matter.

Like how to capitalize a sentence? You're not even good at insults; it's kind of sad to see imbeciles still hang out on the internet. No way to truly purge it of your kind.
awwww! are you getting grumpy now?

funny that you've changed from absolutes to "might" and "probably"
and that my issue was that your absolutes were wrong...

of course you still won't admit that, just as people have different tastes in food, women have different tastes in stimulation. there are a lot of women who hate the sensations from a vibe. personally, i never bother using them internally because they're not to my taste.

...though i'm sure that a 20y/o guy knows far more about how a pussy feels that any woman who just happens to have one.

so obviously you've backed down from your original statement.
it's ok. i don't expect you to admit that, kid.

call me names. i like it.

B_Demention

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's just not as black and white as it being tongue vs vibrator though. Most of the reason we derive pleasure from a sexual situation is because there's another person there with us, ie. someone we love or find attractive. In that scenario, what we feel physically is amplified by what we feel for the person we're with, making it almost impossible to prefer a toy over another person - unless you're either an android or so embittered by failed relationships that you pick plastic. That's why I'm not in the least surprised Cher made the above comment. I'll bet my ass Alanis Morissette feels that way too.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
<edits out a desperate attempt to prove some intellectual superiority>

You're so set on the idea that you know what you're talking about that you don't know what you're talking about.
well i know that you are wrong.
i know that there are a lot of women who prefer the physical sensation of a penis to that of a vibe...because i'm one of them.

it's cute how you throw a tantrum when told you're wrong.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

Once again... ad hominem attacks are a sign of intellectual bankruptcy. If you can't debate without attacking the person... then shut it.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Careful, vibration is "addictive" and actually numbs the part it touches over time. Her not wanting one may have been a blessing in disguise; you must realize that when two sensations are present, as well as the option of having one or the other, you lose to machinery everytime.

Symphonic started out with absolutes - he shouldn't have. I have yet to meet a woman who claimed to be able to cum by vibe only, I have only hearsay in a couple of cases (mainly online) to say it does. I know it is something a lot of guys seem to worry about.

It's just not as black and white as it being tongue vs vibrator though. Most of the reason we derive pleasure from a sexual situation is because there's another person there with us, ie. someone we love or find attractive.

Damn right - I can make myself cum and sum if I want to, but I usually stop at one (or two) when the basic need is satified. That's not so with my lover, I'll happily fuck (et al.) til I can cum no more and need a restorative nap.

Once again... ad hominem attacks are a sign of intellectual bankruptcy. If you can't debate without attacking the person... then shut it.

There's a lot of it about at the moment. I don't know what the problem with agreeing to disagree is...

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Symphonic started out with absolutes - he shouldn't have. I have yet to meet a woman who claimed to be able to cum by vibe only, I have only hearsay in a couple of cases (mainly online) to say it does. I know it is something a lot of guys seem to worry about.
that was my issue.
i like to think that us girls have had more experience from the cunt side.
and girls talk. i know the sexual tastes of ll my friends...from the two who detest oral to the one who can only get off from performing kegels on one finger.
i've yet to meet the girl who prefered a vibe.

melis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I prefer a man to a vibrator any day - by far! Sometimes, though, a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!

Some suggestions:

LIKE this one Rock chick - it even comes with a "how-to" video. Stimulates both clit and g-spot. The Delight by Fun Factory seems to be a variation of this theme - I'm intrigued ;)

LOVE my mx-fighter, even though it does not look like a vibrator - it is actually a massager that can be put to all sorts of uses. Including the occational (multi)orgasm(s). I can't find an English site, but it reminds me of this.

As for more traditional vibrators, the rabbit is a safe bet - preferably one that is of some size (although not painfully big). Rampant rabbit or thrusting rabbit (got to love this!) looks like excellent choices. Personally, I also like Gigi - silent, rechargeable, and powerful - with a nice-looking design.

Best of luck!