wife watching

blkcrwsfn

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife just told me that she enjoys watching me jack off. Do you ladies enjoy watching as well? Is there anything I can do to get her to really get into it so that she will just wipe it out and start strocking?

msslave

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Wife enjoyed watching me jack off, but we were in a D/s relationship. As my Mistress she'd have me on my knees in front of her. I'd stroke my little guy while she teased me and told me I had to masturbate because I was too small for her. If I was taking too long she'd whack my balls with a wooden spoon. Finally, when I was ready, I'd shoot my cum in a bowl and present it to her. She'd scoop up the cum with a spoon and feed it to me. I had to keep my spunk in my mouth until she said, "Swallow".

Again it was a Mistress Slave relationship. I don't know if she really liked watching or if it was just the power she had over me.

blackguy1

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Wife enjoyed watching me jack off, but we were in a D/s relationship. As my Mistress she'd have me on my knees in front of her. I'd stroke my little guy while she teased me and told me I had to masturbate because I was too small for her. If I was taking too long she'd whack my balls with a wooden spoon. Finally, when I was ready, I'd shoot my cum in a bowl and present it to her. She'd scoop up the cum with a spoon and feed it to me. I had to keep my spunk in my mouth until she said, "Swallow".

Again it was a Mistress Slave relationship. I don't know if she really liked watching or if it was just the power she had over me.

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual

Not judging, but just... I just threw up a little.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My wife just told me that she enjoys watching me jack off. Do you ladies enjoy watching as well? Is there anything I can do to get her to really get into it so that she will just wipe it out and start strocking?

This is not a women's issue. It's a sex issue, or a relationship issue, or something you want to Ask A Woman. But it is not something that actually pertains to women. It's about something you want to have happen to your penis. :)

Have you considered telling your wife what you're after?

Reactions: Scarletbegonia

Ectobryan

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The only time I take things into my own hands with my wife is if we've had a marathon session and she's either exhausted or sore.....then, yes, I'll make myself cum....I continue kissing her and talking to her while I do....want her to know that she's the reason I'm cumming.

Brisler

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Maybe you can get her to whack your balls with a wooden spoon if you take too long. You know, get her involved like that.

Desirevous

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I love to watch a guy making himself cum...so exciting to see what he does and how he reacts. I usually masturbate at the same time and cum really hard often before he does. My selfsuck buddies are the ultimate in watching pleasure....

latinabella

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Sure, I do enjoy watching my husband.

gigler

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My GF loves to watch me and I adore watching her to,we try to cum together she loves me to come over her pussy, she then makes me lick it off:biggrin1:

tanboat05

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Had a lady who I did not know at a table next to be in a club open her legs and started letting me see her touch herself. It was hot. She was hot.

She was looking at me with an intense look and nodded at me as if to say, ok now I want to see you do it. I never thought twice. I had to adjust my seating position to keep things just between us but I whipped it out and let her see the entire length while I stroked it. She got off on the fact we were both hot and she started playing the banjo until she came. By this time I already came on the floor under the table and she did not give a damn that other people picked up on our little game.

After it happened, her friends were giving her space rejoined her table and we went back to acting as if nothing went on.

I miss those party days.