Wife with male stripper

rsrc

1st Like
Media
Guys....how do u think your wife or gf would react to a male stripper alone with just you and her in a hotel room? What do u think she would or would not do?

Reactions: teninchman

ren605

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Guys....how do u think your wife or gf would react to a male stripper alone with just you and her in a hotel room? What do u think she would or would not do?
guess it would prolly depend on the personality of the wife or gf and the status of their horny level plus level of privacy/ time etc..

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
My ex would hide in the bathroom.

that's cute

I'm not married but the women I am friends with tend to not really like male strippers on the grounds that if they dance well they are probubly gay and if they do not dance well there is no point

not my opinion, that's what they tell me

SR_Pepe_LePube

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My wife once attended a hen party where there were a couple of male strippers. According to her sister she had a little too much to drink and got slightly carried away. Apparently she joined in and did a full striptease. She enjoyed their attention and together put on quite a raunchy 'sex show'.

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
that's cute

I'm not married but the women I am friends with tend to not really like male strippers on the grounds that if they dance well they are probubly gay and if they do not dance well there is no point

not my opinion, that's what they tell me

There a lot of male strippers who aren't gay. I have no idea where the gay stereotype comes from ("straight" men who dance in gay clubs for money?). Lots of men can dance sexually without being gay.

Your lady friends need to know that there are more gay NFL players than you could ever imagine.

Reactions: Voltaire

kayman

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
There a lot of male strippers who aren't gay. I have no idea where the gay stereotype comes from ("straight" men who dance in gay clubs for money?). Lots of men can dance sexually without being gay.

Your lady friends need to know that there are more gay NFL players than you could ever imagine.

It's not that a lot of male strippers are gay or bisexual, rather a lot male strippers more often than not tends to be gay or bisexual...

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
It's not that a lot of male strippers are gay or bisexual, rather a lot male strippers more often than not tends to be gay or bisexual...

That might be because a lot of men will dance for men, too, for $$$$, which makes them look they're gay or bi. I can have sex with men and strip for them without being gay or bi. It takes practically nada for most men to get an erection and perform sexually.

kayman

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
That might be because a lot of men will dance for men, too, for $$$$, which makes them look they're gay or bi. I can have sex with men and strip for them without being gay or bi. It takes practically nada for most men to get an erection and perform sexually.

If you say so, but I would have to disagree about that one...

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media

Why do they need to know this?
they don't watch football

FitFemFan77

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My current wife would say "oooook" and excuse herself and find me. My ex-wife would have jumped all over him. Thus now why I am remarried !