Wife's back hurts after doggy...?

DrJekkyl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well the threat title just about says it all. The wife complains that after we do doggystyle her back hurts...and the pain doesn't usually kick in until after we're finished. sometimes doesn't even start until the next day, like a soreness. It's a dull pain in the lower back, and for the life of me I can't figure out what this is all about.

Any ladies experience this or have an idea of what this could be from???

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sorry I haven't a clue. Maybe she needs extra back support? You could possibly try having her put pillows or a wedge pillow under her body to support her back?

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Maybe she needs to work out more, strengthen her lower back? Do some yoga and pilates?

DrJekkyl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How much do you weigh? And how much downward pressure are you putting on her back and legs? That could be part of whats causing it.

I'm 6'2, 180, but i'm not sure i'm putting any undue downward pressure on her. it might be something as simple as she's arching her back in a funny way? maybe the best way to go is just to have her lay flat and put a pillow under her hips? i dunno. the pilates is probably a good way to gain flexibility and strengthen the back as well.

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
I'm 6'2, 180, but i'm not sure i'm putting any undue downward pressure on her. it might be something as simple as she's arching her back in a funny way? maybe the best way to go is just to have her lay flat and put a pillow under her hips? i dunno. the pilates is probably a good way to gain flexibility and strengthen the back as well.

She could have an underlying lower back complaint and should perhaps see a dock about it, certainly she would want to do that before embarking on Pilates or Yoga.

dude_007

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
perhaps there is a psychological relationship. Have you asked her if she likes it doggy-style? If not, this could be one of the contributing factors to unwanted tension and subsequent discomfort.

Mike7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Are you pounding her too hard in doggy? You can also try different variations of doggy like her bent over the edge of bed or you just you standing on floor. Changing some angle might help.

cece

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well the threat title just about says it all. The wife complains that after we do doggystyle her back hurts...and the pain doesn't usually kick in until after we're finished. sometimes doesn't even start until the next day, like a soreness. It's a dull pain in the lower back, and for the life of me I can't figure out what this is all about.

Any ladies experience this or have an idea of what this could be from???

It has happened to me once before, but I was already having some very minor pain in my lower back. I found that my back pain had worsened the day after, so I think this position does put pressure/compression on the woman's back. I exercise regularly now and I've never experienced back pain from doggy style since. I think your wife might have a weak back. I think this position should be tolerated well by a back that is normal and healthy. Doing some exercises to strengthen her back and her core should help. Anyway, back pain is always a sign that something is not right, possibly aggravated by bad posture, or weak muscles. Hope she's able to resolve the problem. It's no fun when sex leaves you in pain...:frown1: