Wife's bragging and its consequences

Guy Biggerthanyou

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife like to brag. Even with photos, sometimes. I quite like the attention, mostly. But I don't really mind that she does it, and she gets a real kick out of it. She always comes back crazy horny. So worth it.

Anyway, one of her young sister has just got into a slut phase at age 21. Kept trying to shock my wife, her sister with how adventurous she is. Kept calling my wife a prude. So out came the photos.

Now my wife's sister keeps making passes at me. Brushing passed, trying to get a feel. Trying to walk in on shit. Being super flirty, low cut dresses and all. I don't really want to cause family issues. What do I do?

thanks in advance

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife like to brag. Even with photos, sometimes. I quite like the attention, mostly. But I don't really mind that she does it, and she gets a real kick out of it. She always comes back crazy horny. So worth it.

Anyway, one of her young sister has just got into a slut phase at age 21. Kept trying to shock my wife, her sister with how adventurous she is. Kept calling my wife a prude. So out came the photos.

Now my wife's sister keeps making passes at me. Brushing passed, trying to get a feel. Trying to walk in on shit. Being super flirty, low cut dresses and all. I don't really want to cause family issues. What do I do?

thanks in advance

Move to another country, obviously.

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View

thanks in advance
She has already caused a family issue by making passes at her brother in law. Don't wait for her to trap you in a situation where she spins it that you were hitting on her. Tell your wife exactly what has happened. Then find a fallout shelter.

W

wavejock

Umm move out of Appalachia
I live in Appalachia, what does that have to do with anything?[/QUOTE]
Relax man it is just a joke...but if you need an explanation...the original post sounded a bit incestuous/hillbillyish and that is often a joke about Appalachia. When people make a joke about NYers and NYC I dont get all bent even though im from there. Just sayin..