Wife's ex-boyfriend had thickest cock ever.

tiger33

Just Browsing
Media
Wife told me about her previous partners thick cock. I didn't think too much about it until a month ago. I was in the john at the game and he just so happened to be standing next to me taking a leak. Well, I snuck a peek down at his tool, and this thing was the fattest looking dick I have ever seen in person. :eek: His dick must have been well, hell your guess is as good as mine. He wasn't very long, just thick as hell. My wife and I talked about the experience in great detail, prior to me getting a glance at his tree trunk. She said that the first night they were going to fuck at her place they couldn't b/c he didn't have a magnum condom. When it did finally happen, she said he had to be very easy, and the going was pretty slow.
My question is for the women, as I could use some advice. I am looking for detailed explainations on/why/how sex with a really thick dick is better/worse/or what!!!
My wife said that, "size stimulates." Problem is... I'm a man, and have no freakin' idea what or how different girths and lengths change the sexual sensations, since I've never had anything put inside me. Thank God... Glad I'm a man...

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I really think you need to change your attitude towards "Thank god I'm a man"..... you being a man has nothing to do with not trying differnt forms of sex.

tiger33

Just Browsing
Media
Got 2 words for u PD, Re----Lax.. To each his own, and enjoy. Just b/c my asshole is exit, only... Don't get offended. By the way, a series of strap-on's in my ass doesn't quite compare to a vagina, munch...

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Got 2 words for u PD, Re----Lax.. To each his own, and enjoy. Just b/c my asshole is exit, only... Don't get offended. By the way, a series of strap-on's in my ass doesn't quite compare to a vagina, munch...
Hey n00b, slow your role before you go running your fucking mouth. Don't you dare run up in here, and start hatin on the majority of the males here.... and LPD isn't gay either.

tiger33

Just Browsing
Media
Didn't say he was. I don't hate on anybody. He took the first shot. The problem with type is the lack of inflection via the voice. By the way, nice mouth. Ease off the man. Not looking to debate on ticky tacky issues, in my post. Your focus seems off, looking for a woman's opinion, or like experience.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My wife said that, "size stimulates." Problem is... I'm a man, and have no freakin' idea what or how different girths and lengths change the sexual sensations, since I've never had anything put inside me. Thank God... Glad I'm a man...

Hehehehe. There are straight men that love getting fucked in the ass and that doesn't mean that they are less of a man...or non men.
:smile:

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Didn't say he was. I don't hate on anybody. He took the first shot. The problem with type is the lack of inflection via the voice. By the way, nice mouth. Ease off the man. Not looking to debate on ticky tacky issues, in my post. Your focus seems off, looking for a woman's opinion, or like experience.
Nah my focus is on defending the people you dissed in your first few posts....

tiger33

Just Browsing
Media
Chill people. I would agree, that if a dude can take one in the ass, his pain threshold is higher than mine. Not homophobic, don't care one bit bout someones pref. U folks should be lawyers. All bout one little sentence, and not the core issue......

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Chill people. I would agree, that if a dude can take one in the ass, his pain threshold is higher than mine. Not homophobic, don't care one bit bout someones pref. U folks should be lawyers. All bout one little sentence, and not the core issue......
Cause we are used to people using bullshit language like that to subtly bash others...

tiger33

Just Browsing
Media
Must be. Like I said, no bashing, not down with that. Any idiot can say something hurtful, or ignorant. It takes a better person to see the good in others not like themselves and appreciate the differences.

stretcher74

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Wife told me about her previous partners thick cock. I didn't think too much about it until a month ago. I was in the john at the game and he just so happened to be standing next to me taking a leak. Well, I snuck a peek down at his tool, and this thing was the fattest looking dick I have ever seen in person. :eek: His dick must have been well, hell your guess is as good as mine. He wasn't very long, just thick as hell. My wife and I talked about the experience in great detail, prior to me getting a glance at his tree trunk. She said that the first night they were going to fuck at her place they couldn't b/c he didn't have a magnum condom. When it did finally happen, she said he had to be very easy, and the going was pretty slow.
My question is for the women, as I could use some advice. I am looking for detailed explainations on/why/how sex with a really thick dick is better/worse/or what!!!

She, loved it and can't even feel your pencil dick. Probably got dumped by the ex when he stretched her pussy out too much permenantly and moved on. Better get on your knees now and practice your oral skills.

(insert size-humiliation fetish here)