Wife's ex turned out to have a very long cock

wnjcwjkk

Legendary Member
Media
Again, I will have to beg the question why in the world would you want to ask your wife or girlfriend a question like that? It's in the past. It doesn't matter. She's not with him anymore. You are the current chosen one. Why would you go out of your way to borrow trouble?

Yeah, if it's gonna make you insecure if she's been with bigger, I'd say don't even ask or ever worry about it.

But for me, it's kinda hot hearing about if she was with bigger, or better yet, smaller before me. But, if it were my wife or a long term relationship, I would probably just leave the issue dead and buried and just worry bout my own equipment and performance

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yeah, if it's gonna make you insecure if she's been with bigger, I'd say don't even ask or ever worry about it.

But for me, it's kinda hot hearing about if she was with bigger, or better yet, smaller before me. But, if it were my wife or a long term relationship, I would probably just leave the issue dead and buried and just worry bout my own equipment and performance

Keep in mind too that perception plays a big part in what people think about penis size. You hear time and time again stories like, "Well when we had sex again, he wasn't near as big as I remember him being." That's also happened to me with some guys that are play friends of mine. I remembered them being way bigger than they actually were the second time.

That's because when something is new, unfamiliar, or it's been a long time since you've seen it, then it always seems in your mind way bigger than it actually is (or you thought it was).

==

In other words, someone is always going to think they've been with bigger, even if they really haven't. You could be 10x7+ and without fail they are going to remember someone who they think in their mind was bigger. It works that way with both men and women for some reason. Maybe it's just some ingrained human nature (or that people are always wanting more, etc.).

Unless their sexual experience is very limited and they've only been with a few people, then they might honestly say that's you're the biggest they've ever been with.

Reactions: ronin001

Lee_M

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Back on the forum after a loong brake.
I was talking with my wife about her ex boyfriends and I already knew that one of them had a long cock as she had said that it hurt sometimes if they were uncareful. Now, I have a decent size cock (18cm bone pressed and max girth 13,5cm). I asked her if it was much longer than mine. She said "well... yeah a bit". Then I asked if it was over 20cm and she said without a hesitation that "yes it is, I actually measured it once and it was 21-22cm". Well, I bet that was not bone pressed. Then she said "but it was really thin". I don't have a girthy cock myself so I am just wondering if there actually are any cocks of 21-22cm that can be slimmer than mine? Or was it just a wrong perception because of the length?
For some reason this is bugging my mind and I feel some sort of envy.
Why would you be envious of a guy with a skinnier cock?
Forget that, why be envious of an ex?
He's an ex for a reason

gma26_4521

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you enjoy hearing about these sorts of things, so be it. For me, meh. I know it's an ex for reasons that don't need probing. The cold reality of ended relationships in most women's eyes go something like, not interesting, boring, couch potato, non-communicative, etc, etc,etc. Rarely if ever is it about a man's genitals. I actually find it funny. A psychologist should be on staff here!

speedjunkie

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Again, I will have to beg the question why in the world would you want to ask your wife or girlfriend a question like that? It's in the past. It doesn't matter. She's not with him anymore. You are the current chosen one. Why would you go out of your way to borrow trouble?

Yeah I asked my girlfriend about her past and now I can't shake the feeling that I wifed up a very promiscuous woman, it bothered my confidence for sure.

dlfellow

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Back on the forum after a loong brake.
I was talking with my wife about her ex boyfriends and I already knew that one of them had a long cock as she had said that it hurt sometimes if they were uncareful. Now, I have a decent size cock (18cm bone pressed and max girth 13,5cm). I asked her if it was much longer than mine. She said "well... yeah a bit". Then I asked if it was over 20cm and she said without a hesitation that "yes it is, I actually measured it once and it was 21-22cm". Well, I bet that was not bone pressed. Then she said "but it was really thin". I don't have a girthy cock myself so I am just wondering if there actually are any cocks of 21-22cm that can be slimmer than mine? Or was it just a wrong perception because of the length?
For some reason this is bugging my mind and I feel some sort of envy.

don't sweat it.I've had past lovers tell me there was another guy bigger than me(apparently this guy is bigger than every guy..the way the women that know him tell it)
it didn't bother me.i have family members with bigger dicks than me too.
it shouldn't matter to you because she's with you NOW.
don't worry about the next man's dick,enjoy being with your girlfriend.
you are in a relationship.. not a dick size competition.
i have a female friend who broke up with a guy because some insecure stuff like this.

Reactions: AlteredEgo

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah I asked my girlfriend about her past and now I can't shake the feeling that I wifed up a very promiscuous woman, it bothered my confidence for sure.

My husband and I are aware that each of us has a sexual history. His is much more prolific than mine. I've never asked for specifics, but I know some of it. He's a public figure, so his past cannot escape him. I'll never ask what type of lover she was. I'm pretty confident in my body image and abilities, and I just don't need to know how good or bad she was.

He's mine now. And I'm his. C'est tout!

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Curiosity? Have you ever, for instance, had a conversation in which you perhaps asked a question whose answer you didn't need for some urgent life-saving reason? Perhaps for the sake of learning interesting things, just enjoying discussion, engaging in banter, etc.? Or are your conversations really that reticent that all you talk about are the urgent tidbits of information you need here and there to stay alive?
Why would I ask about things if the subject of inquiry is something about which I might get sensitive? My man's boss is not only an ex-girlfriend, but the only other woman he ever thought about marrying! I don't want to go to his job during her hours, I don't want to see a picture, learn her last name, nothing. Sure, I'm better than she. I've been with him six times as long as she was. I've never lied to him like she used to. I've never used him like she did. I don't come with children and an embryo like she did. But I don't ask questions to which I might possibly not like the answers. I prefer to stay happy together. He seemingly prefers not to talk about her. I actually tried to get him to tell me a little bit about his past sexual experiences, just for fun and fantasy, and to gain insight to his desires and likes. He was extremely reticent, and so I haven't pushed. Perhaps, knowing me, and knowing his past, he knows what is best for us. Perhaps he doesn't want to think about it. Perhaps he is just that private, that some things are just off-limits, even for me. I haven't pressed for that distinction either. But I do know myself. I know I've never been a jealous lover until I met him, and I'm strangely easily triggered to jealous behavior regarding him. I know I want to be old and happy with him. I want us to be a family. And some things I just don't need to know, shouldn't know, in order to protect the goals and trajectory of our union. Why do so many men on dick sites not understand that as a principle?

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
don't sweat it.I've had past lovers tell me there was another guy bigger than me(apparently this guy is bigger than every guy..the way the women that know him tell it)
it didn't bother me.i have family members with bigger dicks than me too.
it shouldn't matter to you because she's with you NOW.
don't worry about the next man's dick,enjoy being with your girlfriend.
you are in a relationship.. not a dick size competition.
i have a female friend who broke up with a guy because some insecure stuff like this.

To add to your post, also keep in mind that the biggest ego check that there is for a man is saying that someone else has a bigger penis.

Not saying that this is the case in your scenario, but people do lie. They will use the "bigger penis" claim as an ego check even if it's not true.

Not to mention, I looked at your gallery and you're huge. So if someone on the planet was bigger than you, it's literally by half inches and nothing more. So is that even really worth saying they are "bigger"? And no matter what, there's not a penis out there that's going to make yours look small when compared to it.

I think people that aren't well experienced in seeing, touching, etc. large penises just make off the cuff statements not realizing that size does cap out.

In other words, you ain't getting much bigger than 9 inches long and 6.5 inches thick. That's at maximum and very highly unlikely to occur on the same penis. ;)

wnjcwjkk

Legendary Member
Media
Keep in mind too that perception plays a big part in what people think about penis size. You hear time and time again stories like, "Well when we had sex again, he wasn't near as big as I remember him being." That's also happened to me with some guys that are play friends of mine. I remembered them being way bigger than they actually were the second time.

That's because when something is new, unfamiliar, or it's been a long time since you've seen it, then it always seems in your mind way bigger than it actually is (or you thought it was).

==

In other words, someone is always going to think they've been with bigger, even if they really haven't. You could be 10x7+ and without fail they are going to remember someone who they think in their mind was bigger. It works that way with both men and women for some reason. Maybe it's just some ingrained human nature (or that people are always wanting more, etc.).

Unless their sexual experience is very limited and they've only been with a few people, then they might honestly say that's you're the biggest they've ever been with.

Right on, man. One time, this girl I was hooking up with, we were naked, I was laid out on the couch while she sat up stroking and appreciating my dick, I just had to ask, I'm too curious, "What's the biggest dick you've been with, like compared to mine." At first she seemed like she didn't really wanna talk about it, like I was gonna get jealous or something, but that's not what it was about, I just love hearing hot girls talk about dick size, and I just couldn't pass up the opportunity of hearing these hot things WHILE my dick is on full display and being played with lol.

But, she was like "I don't know. The first guy I was with was REALLY big..." She didn't really elaborate how big, and I didn't wanna keep pushing and come off like a desperate, pervy creep, like "Oh yeah, tell me how much bigger he was than me!" Haha that would just come off weird, and we didn't know each other THAT well.

But, of course, my little analytical, suspicious mind, never trusting if somebody knows what they're talking about. So, I'm laying there, my eyes narrowed, deep in thought, as a homicide detective would take in a suspect with a suspicious story, thinking 'I knew she had lost her virginity pretty young, so she was a lot smaller, this was the first penis she had experienced, so it probably seemed a lot bigger at the time and in her recollection of it'. Satisfied with my deduction, I turned back towards the TV, and put my sunglasses on, like "Yeah, your story don't add up, sweetheart. I think we both know I'm the Big Dick Man On Campus around here. Case closed."

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Right on, man. One time, this girl I was hooking up with, we were naked, I was laid out on the couch while she sat up stroking and appreciating my dick, I just had to ask, I'm too curious, "What's the biggest dick you've been with, like compared to mine." At first she seemed like she didn't really wanna talk about it, like I was gonna get jealous or something, but that's not what it was about, I just love hearing hot girls talk about dick size, and I just couldn't pass up the opportunity of hearing these hot things WHILE my dick is on full display and being played with lol.

But, she was like "I don't know. The first guy I was with was REALLY big..." She didn't really elaborate how big, and I didn't wanna keep pushing and come off like a desperate, pervy creep, like "Oh yeah, tell me how much bigger he was than me!" Haha that would just come off weird, and we didn't know each other THAT well.

But, of course, my little analytical, suspicious mind, never trusting if somebody knows what they're talking about. So, I'm laying there, my eyes narrowed, deep in thought, as a homicide detective would take in a suspect with a suspicious story, thinking 'I knew she had lost her virginity pretty young, so she was a lot smaller, this was the first penis she had experienced, so it probably seemed a lot bigger at the time and in her recollection of it'. Satisfied with my deduction, I turned back towards the TV, and put my sunglasses on, like "Yeah, your story don't add up, sweetheart. I think we both know I'm the Big Dick Man On Campus around here. Case closed."

Exactly.

Never trust anecdotal evidence - it's always wrong! You are correct not to trust what people say.

It's just an ego check. Every person you ever get with will claim they've been with someone who's bigger, even if it's not true.

They essentially don't want you to get a big head by exalting you above all of their past lovers by being the biggest.

thick_

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Envy will happen, as you can see on this site cocks come in all sizes so it may be true. But I believe she established long cocks hurt her, and she is with you not him. So don't worry so much and focus on as EllieP put it sending your woman to jupiter.

Black_Frost

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Doesn't matter how big his dick was, if he was a lousy lay. Guys keep insisting that size is everything. Generally, the response from women is that it can be nice, but how he uses it is far more of a factor.

Guys keep insisting that size is everything, nonetheless....

nolbaby

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
the guy would ask the question in order to get truths out in the open about something that he thinks may become a problem in the future at some point, although it may not be one right now. he probably thinks it may become a problem in the future because it has happened to him before, and he wants to get it out in the open asap to have a better chance at overcoming the problem. he also asks the question for the purpose of voicing a concern that he is having in hopes that the woman will say and/or do something to rid him of the insecurities (which is what a good lover would do, in my opinion)

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
the guy would ask the question in order to get truths out in the open about something that he thinks may become a problem in the future at some point, although it may not be one right now. he probably thinks it may become a problem in the future because it has happened to him before, and he wants to get it out in the open asap to have a better chance at overcoming the problem. he also asks the question for the purpose of voicing a concern that he is having in hopes that the woman will say and/or do something to rid him of the insecurities (which is what a good lover would do, in my opinion)

A good lover will let sleeping dogs lie. If he satisfies her and she him then what else would there need to be to make things perfect?

A man is always going to be bigger or smaller than someone.

Nudist35

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I could care less how much sexual experience my wife had with exes before me. She's never told me much, and I'm not going to ask what specific things she's done, but I can tell she has more experience with dick than she lets on. The first time she saw it, she remarked on my dick being big (how would she know unless she had something to compare it with). And she knew exactly how to handle my dick to give me a hand job, and knew how to put on a condom. None of that bothers me at all....even a little. What is hurtful, actually, has nothing to do with the physical, and is entirely about emotion and love. I know that part of her will always love her ex, and that I'll never have her "whole heart" like a first love. That's what hurts....not the physical experience. But I accept it because I love her, and I'm thankful that she has ultimately chosen me over him.

Dawillis01

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Im a curious type and ask her, the prev bf had an 8 incher, way longer than mine. But I'm thicker and cut, he prefers this. Or just saying this, but the sounds do not lie I think haha.

Exbiker

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I remember my father sitting me down for "the talk".

I was 22 at the time, so it's ok.

"Son", he said. "I have some important information for you. Important information about life, and how to be happy, successful, and untroubled."

- what's that then, Dad?

"Other people will try to tell you what's important. Money, a job. Staying out of jail. Paying your taxes. Looking after a family of your own one day..."

I could tell he wasn't finished. There was something more he wanted to say.

"... But that's wrong. It's all wrong. None of that is important. War isn't important. Terrorism isn't either. Nor religion, nor politics..."

- OK Dad? Are you a nihilist then? Does nothing matter?

His eyebrows raised at my correct use of such an unusual word.

But he said.

"No. There is a thing that matters. Just one. More than anything"...

- "What's that then, Dad?".

"Son. Remember this, forever. The meaning of life. Its sacred core. The one fact you must hold on to. Pass it on, to your children when they are your age, and their children, and their children's children's children. On down the ages. The one key fact of life... Nothing else matters"...

- what's that then, Dad? I've never heard of such a thing.

"Son.

The core fact at the heart of our existence in this universe ...

...is ...

[he gulped, filled with passion and awe]

... Is that the size of other men's penis - and yours, relative to theirs - is really, really, really important. Nothing else matters next to that.

- "...but? ..."

Don't question me son. Don't be a traitor. Just take it for what it is and deal with it.

"Dad, is it ok to ha-"

Stop that right now! He shouted at me. I don't want to know. I mustn't know!

- I wasn't going to talk about that. It's nobody else's business, Dad. I was just going to ask if we could have McDonald's tonight?

:rolleyes:

Note. This was of course a fictional and Impossible episode.

But I just provided it to help illustrate why some people's thoughts on this matter are not really logical, or evidence based, or open to any serious analysis whatsoever.

A lot of us kind of need to chill out - maybe?

o_O

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I remember my father sitting me down for "the talk".

I was 22 at the time, so it's ok.

"Son", he said. "I have some important information for you. Important information about life, and how to be happy, successful, and untroubled."

- what's that then, Dad?

"Other people will try to tell you what's important. Money, a job. Staying out of jail. Paying your taxes. Looking after a family of your own one day..."

I could tell he wasn't finished. There was something more he wanted to say.

"... But that's wrong. It's all wrong. None of that is important. War isn't important. Terrorism isn't either. Nor religion, nor politics..."

- OK Dad? Are you a nihilist then? Does nothing matter?

His eyebrows raised at my correct use of such an unusual word.

But he said.

"No. There is a thing that matters. Just one. More than anything"...

- "What's that then, Dad?".

"Son. Remember this, forever. The meaning of life. Its sacred core. The one fact you must hold on to. Pass it on, to your children when they are your age, and their children, and their children's children's children. On down the ages. The one key fact of life... Nothing else matters"...

- what's that then, Dad? I've never heard of such a thing.

"Son.

The core fact at the heart of our existence in this universe ...

...is ...

[he gulped, filled with passion and awe]

... Is that the size of other men's penis - and yours, relative to theirs - is really, really, really important. Nothing else matters next to that.

- "...but? ..."

Don't question me son. Don't be a traitor. Just take it for what it is and deal with it.

"Dad, is it ok to ha-"

Stop that right now! He shouted at me. I don't want to know. I mustn't know!

- I wasn't going to talk about that. It's nobody else's business, Dad. I was just going to ask if we could have McDonald's tonight?

:rolleyes:

Note. This was of course a fictional and Impossible episode.

But I just provided it to help illustrate why some people's thoughts on this matter are not really logical, or evidence based, or open to any serious analysis whatsoever.

A lot of us kind of need to chill out - maybe?

o_O
Was your dad @wallyj84 ? ;) *group huggle*