Wife's Ex

mcfiddlestick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
what do they put in the water in England?

PS. Just viewed your pics. What a lucky Bitch. This guy then you?

The cock in the gallery is me and the cunt is my wife.

Wouldn't get too excited about the pic in this thread though, because as someone pointed out, they had seen it before on another site.

So it's possible he emailed a pic he found on the Internet to my wife, claiming it to be him. Wouldn't be the first time a guy somewhere came up with that idea.

Of coarse, could just be wishful thinking on my part

mcfiddlestick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Damn your wife really likes them big...With Asian men stereotype as being small I guess she went the opposite end

It's easy to spot an Asian size queen cause they're not with an Asian guy.

Sorry couldn't help myself.

Actually though, was riding with my wife on a crowded, rush-hour subway in Taipei, and she says to me out of the blue "Chinese guys think the Chinese girls who date foreigners are sluts because they like big cock."

I look around thinking, damn, that's what they're thinking of me.

But actually, seems they (both the women and the men) put more thought into cock size discrepancies than we do, because I don't spend too much time thinking about an Asian dudes dick.

Spend plenty of time thinking bout Asian women's pussies though

Reactions: stephen1169

B_Greek_God

Just Browsing
Media
Found this picture of wife's old fuck buddy in her email when she left her email open and I snooped (bad I know).

Seems she took this pic of his cock with his camera during one of their last meets (long distance thing) and he emailed it to her later.

She had said in the past that he was "quite big" and her biggest, but "quite big" seems to be an understatement. From what I can tell it looks at least 8 inches soft.

Knew she was a size queen when I met her but damn! If anyone is curious, wife is 37 now, Asian (Chinese), and only dates white guys. The cock is British

This look like a monster to anyone else?

if this is for real, he is def longer than 8 soft, more like 9 or 10, if this guy is real, he is coming close to the world record (jonah falcon)

roxoryourboxoroff

Just Browsing
Media
I don't know, I'm cut so I can't speak as to how uncut dicks operate.

But I have no quarrel with someone arguing that my wife wasn't getting fucked by a horsecock

I'm uncut, so I know how uncut dicks operate - and a guy can easily keep his foreskin over the head when erect, it really just depends on the length and tightness of the foreskin. This guy looks like he has a tight foreskin - a loose one would show some head even when flaccid - and thus it's completely reasonable that his foreskin would completely cover the head when hard.

Furthermore, this guy is OBVIOUSLY hard/semi-hard - there is absolutely no one who has a 100% flaccid dick that looks like that. Anybody who claims to have one is lying. The thickness, length, and vascularization on this cock are clear indicators of a penis in an aroused state. After I ejaculate, my cock usually flops down keeping it's entire length for a couple minutes - I'd guess this guy is in that state.

Fully hard, the size of this guy's dick might expand by a tiny bit, but it wouldn't be much. I'd guess an accurate measurement from base to tip would not be too far over 8 inches. Now most people with a cock like that would claim 10+ inches - and a lot of people would believe it - but I've yet to see legitimate proof of a cock that size. The majority of guys running around claiming to have a 10 inch + cock are probably between 7 to 8 inches when measured accurately. Similarly, half the guys claiming to have 8 inchers are probably more like 6-7. That said, a legitimate 8 inches is really a very large dick - bigger than a lot of people will admit because everyone is hung up on exaggerating their size by an inch or two.

Notsoproud

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Seems to have you beat in girth.. dont worry to much.. Although if i was you.. cause im so insecure i would probably freak the fuck out and be kind of grossed out at my wife

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
you must have something really special, if she dumped him for you.
apparently, there's more to you than meets the eye, or the vagina, for that matter.
either that, or your technique is just right for her.
now, lay off the snooping. that stuff can lead to real trouble. you don't want a trust issue, they are the worst kind.

mcfiddlestick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you must have something really special, if she dumped him for you.
apparently, there's more to you than meets the eye, or the vagina, for that matter.
either that, or your technique is just right for her.
now, lay off the snooping. that stuff can lead to real trouble. you don't want a trust issue, they are the worst kind.

Actually, she was messing around with him before she met me (long distance fuck buddy), so she didn't leave him for me.

But point taken on the snooping

tallmanluke

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm uncut, so I know how uncut dicks operate - and a guy can easily keep his foreskin over the head when erect, it really just depends on the length and tightness of the foreskin. This guy looks like he has a tight foreskin - a loose one would show some head even when flaccid - and thus it's completely reasonable that his foreskin would completely cover the head when hard.

Furthermore, this guy is OBVIOUSLY hard/semi-hard - there is absolutely no one who has a 100% flaccid dick that looks like that. Anybody who claims to have one is lying. The thickness, length, and vascularization on this cock are clear indicators of a penis in an aroused state. After I ejaculate, my cock usually flops down keeping it's entire length for a couple minutes - I'd guess this guy is in that state.

Fully hard, the size of this guy's dick might expand by a tiny bit, but it wouldn't be much. I'd guess an accurate measurement from base to tip would not be too far over 8 inches. Now most people with a cock like that would claim 10+ inches - and a lot of people would believe it - but I've yet to see legitimate proof of a cock that size. The majority of guys running around claiming to have a 10 inch + cock are probably between 7 to 8 inches when measured accurately. Similarly, half the guys claiming to have 8 inchers are probably more like 6-7. That said, a legitimate 8 inches is really a very large dick - bigger than a lot of people will admit because everyone is hung up on exaggerating their size by an inch or two.

Do you think bone pressed measurements are exaggerating or accurate?

Media
Do you think bone pressed measurements are exaggerating or accurate?

Exaggerating. When you measure bone pressed it adds about an inch. If I were to measure bone-pressed I would easily be 8.5, but I'm content to say that I am a solid 7.5 (maybe a little more, but definitely not 8).

Also, it is true, when you have a downward curved penis, its looks way longer than it actually is. When I look at myself in the mirror and I am 80% erect (noticeable downward curve), it looks huge. But then reality sets in, and I remember what my size really is.

pixie

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No I haven't, cause she'll know I got into her email.

Funny story though, she told me one time they were drunk and fucking doggy-style and he tried to to ass fuck her without warning.

And she had never done anal before, so needless to say she was traumatized and not willing do do anal again

Well you know one thing then - he's a big-cocked loser brain-dead PIG.
Anal without warning?? With a monster cock like that? Fucking idiot.