wifes fantasy

mickey: Hi all, I'm a newbie member and my wife just shared a fantasy of her's to have a hung guy join us for a 3some. We've done this in a couple of times with both the guys being average size and would like some discussion on the pro's / con's of entertaining her fantasy. I'm hetro so the action would be 2 guys doing her in all ways. The last 3some had both of us in her pussy and she went crazy which is why I thing she's looking for a really big one to completely fill her up. Comments?

eyemready

Sexy Member
Media
You're either extremely crazy or extremely lucky. If my wife suggested that, I would be spending my time on this site finding the horse.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Yeah, when other women make eyes at me, my girlfriend makes ice at them. (The first time this happened, I said, "Control freak. I like that in a woman.")

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
An anthropologist was conducting a study on Indian women. At the end of his study, he gave a presentation of his results.

In the meeting, he said that according to his research, Chippewa women have a tendency to walk behind their men, letting the men lead them.
Cheyenne women walked in front of their men, guiding them.
The Crow women, he discovered walked beside their men.
At the end of his presentation he revealed that Lakota women, well Lakota women had the tendency to walk all over their men.

Dr. Bubbles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am not Lakota but it seems our tribe has a lot of similar traits. lol jk

That was interesting to read. You know, jon, it is intriguing to learn that so many people who have earned Ph.D's or Ed.D's to study/research behaviors, traits or other "interesting" facts on Indian people, especially those that don't make any sense. Now, if an Indian was to come up with a similar research topic, we would be laughed out of the program! Oh well......

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
I knew you'd like that one. My girlfriend's not Lakota, but she's the same way too. Actually, whenever you see these "pop anthropology" talks of a Golden Age of Matriarchy, it goes back to 18th/19th-century misunderstandings about Indian women.

Oh, there was a cardinal in Alaska claiming that, 100 years ago, the Dene would've tolerated what his ilk did to the boys. How many words do Eskimos have for pervert? (Yeah, I know, the Dene aren't Eskimos, but no one ever says Dene have 2^n words for snow.)

Dr. Bubbles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sounds like your girlfriend and I could get alone really well, as probably would most other women. lol Well, wait... that would depend, too... that is another story.

Anyway, where in the world do you find all these interesting tidbits?