Wife's friend and size - need real advice

basicallyhung

Experimental Member
Media
I've been a lurker here for some time and very shy (and afraid to post pics for professional reasons) so I wanted to keep details as vague as possible. Just looking for real life experience and advice. Sorry ahead of time for the long read.

I have been with my wife nearly a decade and she is my love. We are each other's firsts and only and we are very happy in the bedroom department. I'm not huge (a little over 7 but thick) and she thinks it's all she can handle.

She has a new coworker who instantly became her best friend, and now talk about everything. She's a bit of a size queen and obviously my size came up when talking about her "smaller" boyfriend.

This leads to her friend sending my wife the "smaller" friend's dick pic for an opinion (she asked for my okay haha). The next day, I sent my wife two pictures with me next to a ruler as a joke. That's only the second time I sent her a dick pic in 10 years and it was a legit joke.

She ends up laughing at her job about it, and told her coworker what I did. Her coworker immediately wanted to know the size and got curious. My wife told her, and she seemed to really actually enjoy it, especially that I was "thick". My wife asked if she wanted to see, but her friend said no, because it'd be all she could think about when she saw me.

This is the interesting part. I've never pursued praise for my size, but upon hearing this, I was extremely turned on. That week we had some of the best sex of our lives. I can usually never cum twice in a night but I did twice that week.

Since then the sex has been great as usual but I still have that nagging feeling in the back of my head that another woman was interested in my size. I've never had that. The other woman is cute but nothing compared to my wife. Part of me really wants her friend to see my penis to push me again sexually and provide more pleasure for my spouse.

How do I bring it up without making it seem weird? I'm nearing 30 and we've never had a problem communicating before but this is really tricky to me.

TL;DR - wife's friend knows I'm bigger, enjoys it. Turns me on, don't know how to keep it going or have her see it.

This is one of those slippery slopes. It is also one of the things people tend to learn at some point; don't fuck around with your wife's friends. If she brings it up fine, but don't you do it. Don't speak a word of it. Those two will talk about it and believe drama will come. You don't want to be in the middle of that. My ex wife did a similar thing when we were in highschool. Within 3 months of her talking to a "friend" about me. The friend was finding out what I am all about.

amazzzed2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This is one of those slippery slopes. It is also one of the things people tend to learn at some point; don't fuck around with your wife's friends. If she brings it up fine, but don't you do it. Don't speak a word of it. Those two will talk about it and believe drama will come. You don't want to be in the middle of that. My ex wife did a similar thing when we were in highschool. Within 3 months of her talking to a "friend" about me. The friend was finding out what I am all about.
Very good advice!!

KennF

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
WHOA!!!! Hold up!

It sounds to me like you are enjoying the praise. It is an ego boost to know that someone admires your size. It is the flattery and self-confidence that is at work here.

I bet... if your wife started to comment on how fucking thick you are, and how you stretch her to the point where she loves it, then the sex would be at that same peak (or higher). You're getting off on the endorphins of ego.

Maybe, it is enticing the exhibitionist in you. It really isn't about an attraction to your wife's friend and you don't really want the women to see your cock, unless it is that cock inside your wife.

If you want that, then tell your wife that you really got off on knowing that someone appreciated your more than average length and huge, thick cock.

Reactions: AlteredEgo

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Shut your fucking yap.

This is a trap... a pandora's box chock full of doubt, envy, jealousy and injury.

Let your wife tell her friends all they want about your dick.
IF SHE ASKS, tell her its alright with you if she shows the picture to others.

But don't YOU try and make this a topic of conversation. Don't you dare SUGGEST that she show your pic to a particular other woman.
Because No matter how she initially reacts, part of her will see this as YOUR interest in Showing other women your dick. And that is NEVER gonna go anywhere good. YOUR bringing it up tells her that YOU have been thinking about this other woman, imagining her looking at your dick.... trust me, this is NOT going to do you any favors long term. It will chafe and eventually come to a head, maybe YEARS hence.

Rather, allow HER to steer this bus. Be willing to joke about it, and even participate in her jokes about it.
if SHE brings it up... tell her that it turns you on that she 'boasts' about your dick to a generic "other" women ( never mention any one woman in particular- make it a general thing ) or that you find it exciting to think of her, your wife, bragging about your cock by showing pictures of it to other women. That you enjoy hearing your WIFE's stories of their reactions.

In short- make sure you focus in this escapade is on HER. on Her feelings of pride or lust or sexual titillation over this taboo thing...

Do not discuss other women by name unless she insists on talking about them.

just be smart about the fact that you are walking thru a fucking minefield- especially with a young woman.

Make it about how sexy it is to you for HER to be boastful of you.
And she may well share the picture and tell you all about it.

Do not fuck up a great love and marriage over a stupid lusty fantasy.
remember always that her soul is tender to the touch... and that women are always testing you... to see if they can feel secure in your affections.
A good man offers his love that sense of security.

Ajax1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is one of those 100% success or 100% fail situations. I had nearly same situation. Wife bragged to bff about my cock & 1st time she came to visit after wife (gf at time) & I moved in together we went out got load on & they talked about my dick. Bff grabbed me lots, got me hard & in car on ride home it was decided my cock should come out. Bff jacked me off & that started a 20 yr thing w me and the bff. Trouble I caused upset applecart once & relations were off & strained for years.
But it was an awesome 20 yrs. Some people are risk takers. When it pays off, its great , when it fails its awful.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Post anonymous pictures of your dick. Hang a plain sheet up as your backdrop, don't reveal tattoos or birthmarks. At that point, there is no such thing as fear of posting for professional reasons. Post careful anonymous photos of your dick online, and praise will come. Granted. Most of that praise will come from men, and men pretending to be women. That's just how it is. But it will be praise.

Never ever bring it up to your wife that you really want some particular person she knows to see. Follow the advice most of the men here gave you.

Post anonymous pictures of your dick. Hang a plain sheet up as your backdrop, don't reveal tattoos or birthmarks. At that point, there is no such thing as fear of posting for professional reasons. Post careful anonymous photos of your dick online, and praise will come. Granted. Most of that praise will come from men, and men pretending to be women. That's just how it is. But it will be praise.

Never ever bring it up to your wife that you really want some particular person she knows to see. Follow the advice most of the men here gave you.

What she says here is pretty on the money. Be anonymous and stay the hell away from the wife's friend(s). You will find life to be much more pleaseant. Expect most of your comments to come from men. I personally posted pictures so I am not another asshole with no visual proof running his mouth on here. I think one time a woman or someone pretending to be a woman looked at my profile.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What she says here is pretty on the money. Be anonymous and stay the hell away from the wife's friend(s). You will find life to be much more pleaseant. Expect most of your comments to come from men. I personally posted pictures so I am not another asshole with no visual proof running his mouth on here. I think one time a woman or someone pretending to be a woman looked at my profile.
I *juuust* had a peek. Hi. How you doin'? ;)

DaisyDoesIt

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I just pretended to look at them. (kinda had my eyes covered, but cheated and peeked, but got distracted by the car............

I just pretended to look at them. (kinda had my eyes covered, but cheated and peeked, but got distracted by the car............

Got paid to do a photo shoot with that car. Sad thing is out of all the photos that is the only one that I "own".

Reactions: AlteredEgo

Ocine

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And if you want to be sure its women who check you, you can always go on camsite , but well maybe not a good things if your wife caught you there...

And if you want to be sure its women who check you, you can always go on camsite , but well maybe not a good things if your wife caught you there...

Nah no camming for me. She keeps me very satisfied. I would also have some explaining to do.

elvid

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How do I bring it up without making it seem weird

Sorry, there is no way for you to do this and get the result you want. This is one of those things that has to come up spontaneously from other people. The reality is probably that you're more interested in your dick than either your wife or her friend are. That's not a good thing or a bad thing... it's just how it is. Maybe, in the future, your wife and her friend might discuss your dick again or maybe they won't - it might not be an interesting enough topic for them to revisit it.

Reactions: midwestrob