Wifes past partners

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How many partners has your wife had before you? Also does it bother you? Has she had bigger then you?
My first sexual girlfriend and long term relationship had about 30 guys before me. I was surprised at the number, but in between serious relationships, she would get a little wild and fuck guys for the fun of it. Did it bother me? A little, but then I thought "She's fucking me now. I'm the one getting to bed such a sexy beautiful woman." She had a few guys longer than me, but only a couple approached my girth. My combination of length and girth put me in her top 5 'biggest' guys. Years later, after some on-again and off-again time together and not together, she told me her 'number' was now about 65. She told me I was absolutely still in her Top 5 of biggest guys, and best lovers.

All of the other women I have been with were with guys before me, and all commented on my size, but it really didn't bother me, as I was the one they were with now. My now wife was (and still is) impressed with my penis, and I am absolutely the largest she's ever had. Even in our very early days of getting to know you sex, she told me I was the best lover she had ever had.

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
5-6 guys, no, no.

the first time we fucked, she had an orgasm (and a few more!). barely able to move and almost speechless.
the next day she tells me I gave her her first orgasm, ever. and she thanks me. she said, "I've had a few bfs I had sex with and I could never cum. I thought there was something wrong with me. thank you!! I want some more....now!." so we fucked all afternoon. lots of orgasms. she told me she liked my big dick. it was sometime later, many months, when we discussed past partners, she told me I was easily her biggest. one bf was longer but thin, none came close to thick.... and she liked my very thick dick very much. she also told me size wasn't important. she loved me no matter, but was glad I was hung. she had no idea sex could be so good.

LilJock

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Best estimate: 20. She was never one to "sleep around", so most of them were "affairs" of some length or other. We were "best friends" for five years before finally getting married, so I met many of them. They had one thing in common: they were all good-looking.

It never bothered me. When she broke up with Don, her lover of 2.5 years and a really nice guy, I was so pissed. I told her, if she didn't want him, I'd marry him!

We both had lots of partners. It made us better lovers. I agree with @marriedasian. "i don't want to be training my woman."

That she's slept with many other doesn't threaten me. It does just the opposite. I know she's not wondering about the men she missed in her life. She's had a lot of men. All of them were better-hung than me, many by a lot. She knows what she's missing with me and it doesn't seem to bother her. If she hadn't had other men, it could have been a worry.

Danefin

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
She had 20 or so. Kept a list of them for years which she finally threw out. Never bothered me. She had her past, I had mine. Though she did tell me I’m on the bigger end of what she had.

Tripod228mm

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
East Grand Forks (Minnesota, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So since you are her "smallest"...what details did she share?
Girth, how they felt, which way they curved, she prefers uncut, positions that worked better with different shapes, etc.

Reactions: BigBen

albert2006

Sexy Member
Media
I don't know the number exactly..At the beginning of our relationship i thought i was the fourth but later she admitted to have had two one-night stands.So surely my wife has had at least 5 partners before me but she probably had more..
She admitted to have experienced long cocks(her first bf was 9inch..)..

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Girth, how they felt, which way they curved, she prefers uncut, positions that worked better with different shapes, etc.

Thank you for sharing....please feel free to elaborate on what your wife the told you about the girth and length and virility of...the five...at least...that were larger than you are....

It is interesting that she prefers uncircumcised. I am uncircumcised....and as I am also an extreme shower that is completely apparent when I am flaccid...but..since I am an extreme grower...so much so that when I become fully erect, my foreskin is completely stretched back along my shaft and I appear to everyone as if I am circumcised. I have had women whose first view of my penis was when I was already fully erect...so later they were so surprised and always commented that seeing me flaccid that they did not realize I was not circumcised.

Danefin

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Fact of the matter was - when my wife and I were dating we worked together in the same hotel. A couple of the guys that worked in the kitchen went to high school with me and were giving us a little crap about dating. She shut them up real quick by saying “and he has a dick this fucking long” and held her hands out about three feet apart.

Mic drop.
(Not sure what I’d do with a 36” dick)

My wife has had 18 lovers.... so she says let’s call it a solid 20.

she said there were a few good ones but no one really big. Should I believe her?

if she’s had 20 guys odds are there was a few big dudes.

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

thank you for sharing...did she say what girth was her thickest or felt best for her? As for being uncircumcised....some women like that and some don't. I am uncircumcised...which surprises many women who first saw mine erect..then later mine flaccid. I am both a "shower" and a "grower"...and when I am erect I grow so much that my foreskin completely retracts back and my length grows so much and my girth...both already "ginormous flaccid" become so much so that my foreskin is completely tight along my shaft below my cocks head, and I appear to everyone to be circumcised....

Reactions: Gayreich

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife has had 18 lovers.... so she says let’s call it a solid 20.

she said there were a few good ones but no one really big. Should I believe her?

if she’s had 20 guys odds are there was a few big dudes.

I would take her at her word....and "big" and "really big" are descriptions open to her interpretation...some that is 7" and others it means a lot longer or a lot thicker. So just take her at her word...besides...she sleeps with you now and your penis is what makes her orgasm...that and her brain and how turned on she is and happy with her life.

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Fact of the matter was - when my wife and I were dating we worked together in the same hotel. A couple of the guys that worked in the kitchen went to high school with me and were giving us a little crap about dating. She shut them up real quick by saying “and he has a dick this fucking long” and held her hands out about three feet apart.

Mic drop.
(Not sure what I’d do with a 36” dick)

That is funny she did that....besides...to answer you...I'm not 36" long....but like all the "extra" inches I do have...what doesn't "fit" inside is still there...the visual is what excites a lot of women before I even start to stretch out a lover and slowly work in whatever length she can handle and enjoy....