Wifey And I Are Going To Film Us Fucking Today

D

deleted13136491

My sexy wife and I are going to fuck today and plan on posting some of it on here. If you look at her pics she is a sexy petite nasty kinky size queen milf who likes to be dominated but also likes to take control and fuck too. And I’m no slouch either. Sooo if you have any requests on what you would like to see me do to my wife or her do to me please don’t hesitate to comment or message me directly. We are gonna try and post it later. And hopefully eventually you’ll see her with another guy who’s much bigger than me!

BMWphoto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My sexy wife and I are going to fuck today and plan on posting some of it on here. If you look at her pics she is a sexy petite nasty kinky size queen milf who likes to be dominated but also likes to take control and fuck too. And I’m no slouch either. Sooo if you have any requests on what you would like to see me do to my wife or her do to me please don’t hesitate to comment or message me directly. We are gonna try and post it later. And hopefully eventually you’ll see her with another guy who’s much bigger than me!
Great man! Can’t wait to see you and wifey fuck!

Reactions: deleted13136491

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Nice to hear your plans. Hope you enjoy your trist! Also looking forward to watching you fuck your wife.

Reactions: deleted13136491