Wifey looking for a little fun...

heavycummerwanted1

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey guys, okay, I'm a big sissy and very shy. My husband wants to see me get done by another well endowed man who can cum... ALOT! When we say a lot, we mean it! As for me, size is more important. The right man MUST be cut and appreciate a girl who knows how to " really" suck a dick! I'm
A cute, 31 years old, well educated girl and adore my husband. We've been married for 4 years, together for 8, and decided it's time to venture out and have a little fun! We live in south west Mi so if you're in the area please send us a pic and a description of yourself. Respect is a must if you wanna play with me, please remember this is a first time thing for me, so I'm nervous but very excited!:wink:

heavycummerwanted1

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well hey Justine, how are you? Got any pics? I see you're from near Chicago... I love that town! They have an entire mall dedicated to music and i think that's so cool! I'm an artist and musician myself so that kinda stuff is extra special to me. You'd be surprised to find out how difficult it can be to find sheet music... Anyway, I'm rambling... Honestly, I'm just really nervous and SUPER HORNY! See, i'm 31 years old which I'm sure you know, is a women's sexual peak! My husband has already has his... He's done all kind's of cool stuff but I haven't. But the cool thing is that he want's me to have some cool experiences too. I'm kinda like the nerdy school girl who secretly wants to be bad!