Wikileaks: the clinton campaign e-mail scandal

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It was G rated, cute and made 100% sense... I used it appropriately. You on the other hand will type the most vile, insulting and degrading insults while you troll the forums for your next bullying victim... more than a little case of the pot calling the kettle black.

I'll pull back on my G rated insults if you promise to stop trolling and bullying other members...do we have a deal? Of course we don;t... because bullying gentle people is what gets you off... it's what you do here.
You're projecting Tripod. Bullying, trolling, blah, blah. This is the standard response you pull out every time you get called out for your histrionics. It's your posts that are littered from top to bottom with insults and full volume degrading language towards anyone who doesn't share your worldview. It's not clever and it's not interesting and I don't think you would find one person here that would disagree with that statement.

It is possible to have differing interpretations of what a third party wrote to a fourth party in a purloined email, without opening with, "You brainiacs do realize". Which I agree is G-rated, however pointless.

And you're declaring yourself an "advanced being". That is cute.
But nevermind.. carry on.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You're projecting Tripod. Bullying, trolling, blah, blah. This is the standard response you pull out every time you get called out for your histrionics. It's your posts that are littered from top to bottom with insults and full volume degrading language towards anyone who doesn't share your worldview. It's not clever and it's not interesting and I don't think you would find one person here that would disagree with that statement.

It is possible to have differing interpretations of what a third party wrote to a fourth party in a purloined email, without opening with, "You brainiacs do realize". Which I agree is G-rated, however pointless.

And you're declaring yourself an "advanced being". That is cute.

It is cute considering I confused you with Phil Ayesho. That's what all of that bullying shit was about... So much for my advanced mind. lolz!

I think this might have been the first time that I totally confused one poster with another...my apologies, none of that was meant for you. You've been an asshole to me before but I find you by and large a principled poster who does not delight in the displeasure and pain of others... again, sorry man.

I am making a point to not insult and use full volume degrading language when I am insulted and when full volume degrading language is used with me. Not responding in kind is a virtue and it's been a struggle to stay above the insults.

The wikileaks email excerpt wasn't taken out of context since the meaning of the statement didn't change one bit when viewed within the entirety of the email. a few members were doing endzone dances and high fiving because they thought they had successfully refuted the wikileak and I was pointing out that it was a fool's errand... that's what the "brainiac" statement illustrated in a single word. I like using single words to convey a few sentences... I value succinctness even though many of my posts go on and on and on...

like this one. lolz!

Again... Sorry Vince. In my defense, today is one of my fasting days and I'm low blood sugar and maybe a bit loopy.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Okay. No problem. Be cool.
I don't agree about the quote but I understand your point of view on it. And Phil does expound at length and tends to bowl people over, but I agree with much of what he says.

Mercurygirl

Superior Member
Media
Well the main topic of the email was the conflation of entertainment with the electoral process. Which could be an interesting subject to discuss. But cherry-picking one line out of it and holding it up as some kind of a gotcha, is just adding to the noise.

If you want an "intelligent opinion", then don't do that, or don't start a discussion with those who you are addressing by demeaning them as "An obedient herd of ignorant sheep." What did you expect?

Didn't we use to have rules about petty name calling? And how to start a thread that promoted discussion?

Seriously, someone's a douchebag for ignoring you? Sad.

This is far too complicated for Mercurygirl to understand. It involves reading and thinking.

There is also the inconvenient fact that this is a "personal" email that was stolen from its author by Russia(Trump's ally) and given to Wikileaks to distribute. There is no way to tell if it has been manipulated.

Your characterization of Industrialsize's post is as baffling as your misreading of the Ivey email. But since, as usual, no one is going to change anyone's mind here, we'll once again have to wait and see what sort of traction this "scandalous" email gains with the electorate.

Translation: "These aren't the droids you're looking for."

You brainiacs do realize that the quote was not taken out of context and it's meaning is exactly the same whether included in the entire email or viewed as an excerpt...

... right? Or do you just kneejerk think that just because it was an excerpt it must have been taken out of context?

There is no line of logic where excerpts are misleading simply due to their brevity.

The quote: "... we've all been quite content to demean government, drop civics and in general conspire to produce an unaware and compliant citizenry. The unawareness remains strong but compliance is obviously fading rapidly." is solid and was NOT taken out of context.

I've come to the conclusion that one cannot expect these "pod people" to realize a thing. The truth is secondary to the party. This willingness to forgo truth, logic, for the party's sake, its narrative, demands they not examine things objectively, rationally.

As you well know the quote DOES NOT change when removed from context, period. We know this is a truth. The question then is why do these people refuse to accept that fact? What is their motivation, their gain? Do they even know what they are doing, are they complicit? Or are they just imbeciles, willing sheep toeing an Orwellian party line?

To read through this thread and see them collectively deny an absolute truth, fabricate a new narrative, with absurd far reaching explanations, irrational conclusions, and then pat each other on the back reassuring one another that the delusion is real and demand everyone else believe that the 2+2 they've conjured equals 5 is, well, immensely disturbing. Honestly, are these people, including the "unaware and compliant citizenry" who "liked" what these people had propagandize, batshit crazy or what?

P.S. Now about your own delusion that you will be choosing the "lesser of two evils" by voting for Clinton come November ...

Reactions: tripod

Crimsonlurker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Translation: "These aren't the droids you're looking for."

I've come to the conclusion that one cannot expect these "pod people" to realize a thing. The truth is secondary to the party. This willingness to forgo truth, logic, for the party's sake, its narrative, demands they not examine things objectively, rationally.

As you well know the quote DOES NOT change when removed from context, period. We know this is a truth. The question then is why do these people refuse to accept that fact? What is their motivation, their gain? Do they even know what they are doing, are they complicit? Or are they just imbeciles, willing sheep toeing an Orwellian party line?

To read through this thread and see them collectively deny an absolute truth, fabricate a new narrative, with absurd far reaching explanations, irrational conclusions, and then pat each other on the back reassuring one another that the delusion is real and demand everyone else believe that the 2+2 they've conjured equals 5 is, well, immensely disturbing. Honestly, are these people, including the "unaware and compliant citizenry" who "liked" what these people had propagandize, batshit crazy or what?

P.S. Now about your own delusion that you will be choosing the "lesser of two evils" by voting for Clinton come November ...

As someone who has actually read that book..please for all that is good in the world and for the sanity of anyone thinking you or anyone else is even remotely correct on it please please re-read that book. Read it slowly if you have to. Get the audio book and listen to it while you nit an i hate liberals throw pillow. Get it in brail and tattoo the damn thing on your body. Put it in a blender and drink it while someone hastily jams it into an exposed part of your frontal lobe. Hell create a time machine, use it and ask the guy himself what happened in the book. I don't care how you do it just for fucks sake actually read the damn thing.

I don't know why it's a pet peeve of mine. I don't really know when it started annoying me so much but if i could i would bribe you and every other insane person misinterpreting that book a million dollars each to re-read it if at all possible. It's 267 page for fucks sake. How can so many people mangled a book and it's meaning this much?

*Sigh*...*So much sigh*. I actually like the damned thing. Only to hear wackos completely butcher it for their own means. *Even more sigh* Ok i'm done. You can go back to thinking you're a real boy.

braalian

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm going to go out on a wild limb here, and guess that reading and vetting her sources is not high on Mercurygirl's priority list.

She still thinks that being a public defender representing a client she knows to be guilty of rape, makes Hilary pro-rape, as per her previous posts elsewhere.

Klingsor

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
1).I didn't include your sisyphean intellectual wrangling and only repeated your question so it could be succintly and correctly answered.

The answer is "WE"... which means the author of the email and the group that they represent...

THE LIBERALS

Ivey uses "we" pretty loosely, in a broad sense that may include but is not limited to liberals.

Look earlier in the paragraph: "Trump masters TV, TV so-called news picks up and repeats and repeats to death this opinionated blowhard and his hairbrained ideas, free-floating discontent attaches to a seeming strongman and we're off and running."

How does THAT "we" refer specifically to liberals?

Klingsor

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

Fortunately, you don't have to rely on us batshit crazy pod people. If the quote is truly the smoking gun you hold it to be, surely the great majority of right-minded Americans will see it as you do, reject liberals and the Clinton camp in disgust, and sweep Donald Trump to victory in November.

It only makes sense.

Mercurygirl

Superior Member
Media
This one certainly cannot be ignored:

https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/12803

The Democrats prepared fake Trump "grope under the meeting table" Craigslist employment advertisement in May 2016.

Apparently the corrupt lying Dems were preparing this smear campaign well in advance. They knew Trump would go after Bill Clinton's proven history of sexual misdeeds and so they needed to fabricate one for Trump to even the playing field.

A giant fail for Dems however now that all these women coming out of the woodwork making false sexual assault claims are now being proven one by one to be liars. The WikiLeaks e-mail provides great insight into the sinister Clinton campaign's motives and workings.

Unfortunately Trump still has to climb over the pro-Clinton mainstream media to get the truth out. Last night all I heard were mainstream news outlets claiming Trump hadn't released anything to refute these claims (you know because these women don't have to prove anything) and yet I come online and his campaign actually had including a e-mail from one of his accusers, a former contestants on The Apprentice who, get this, inviting him to her restaurant a few months back and praised him. Her cousin just released a statement saying he doesn't understand why she would make such false allegations as she has always praised Trump up until now and would consistently try to convince people to vote for him. Funny, I've never heard of a woman actually inviting her attacker to be near her and praising him? Anyone?

Or that other daff bitch who said Trump repeatedly groped her at his estate in Florida yet continued to meet with and e-mail him for months, including recent offers to help his campaign. The e-mail exchange with Trump's people shows they rejected her business propositions and campaign help and shortly after she comes out and says he had repeatedly assaulted her on a number of occasions. And she kept going back to meet with him after every claimed incident of assault?!! Yeeeah, and the moon is made of cheese.

Or the Miss Teen who said Trump just burst into the dressing room of the pageant while the female contestants were exposed to ogle them when in fact another Miss Teen has now come forward to debunk that saying the women were informed well in advance by chaperones that Trump was coming to greet them and none of the women were naked or upset just excited to meet him.

I suppose when these lying, clearly Hillary supporters, were either reject on a business or personal level, or just being the attention craving payday seeking nutjobs they are, they joined in the chior of lies.

Thank god for the Internet so one can dig through the mainstream media propaganda and lies to expose the truth.

Other WikiLeaks releases show collusion between the media, including Google, and the Clinton camp:

At the 1:50 mark Clinton e-mails reveal how CNBC, Boston Globe, New York Times, are colluding with the her campaign:

Fucking disgraceful. What has become of journalistic integrity?

Thanks for the link. WikiLeaks seems to be saving the best for last, can't wait to see more.

Reactions: kingjf64

kingjf64

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I heard Sean Hannity mentioned on Fox News last night the main reason we don't hear about WikiLeaks on MSM is because their goal is to make Crooked Hillary win at all costs. Sad, and unacceptable. My hope now is we take our country back in full force on November 8.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I heard Sean Hannity mentioned on Fox News last night the main reason we don't hear about WikiLeaks on MSM is because their goal is to make Crooked Hillary win at all costs. Sad, and unacceptable. My hope now is we take our country back in full force on November 8.
You are going to be very disappointed on November 9th.

kingjf64

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You are going to be very disappointed on November 9th.
I'll reserve further comment on this until November 9. Typical logic would trend yes I will be very disappointed, especially if not enough gets done to stop this corruption going on, but this year is not typical.

My views would get me censored on many other social media sites, hopefully we're more fair and balanced here.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If Sean Hannity said it it must be true.

Reactions: lookatthat

kingjf64

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This particular leak is deeply disturbing where Hillary makes the "My dream is a hemispheric common market, with open trade and open borders..." quote as I have some gross interpretations of this that would get me censored everywhere if I go into deeper details of my interpretation.
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/927

If I'm to be disappointed the day after election day, then hopefully god can work in mysterious ways to avoid the dangerous consequences of this.

Reactions: Mercurygirl
D

deleted1025121

What it says to me are democrats are well-versed and know how to write complete sentences. They didn't use the word "believe me", "tremendous" or "winning" one time. :)

Reactions: lookatthat
D

deleted15807

Wikileaks is finally revealing the horrible truth about Hillary Clinton. Thousands of leaked e-mails all confirm what we've long suspected That she's been, I can barely stand to say it...

...running a campaign. This revelation is devastating and likely make anyone else who would even think about such a nasty and unacceptable deed reconsider.

Reactions: deleted1025121

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There are more leaks coming in, hard to keep up. Drudge Report and Infowars claim they have more material to share in days to come.
Trump will get ALL the votes of people who believe infowars.com, drudgereport.com and breitbart.com.