Wildest Place That You Fantasize About Having Sex

B_bi_mmf

Expert Member
Media
This is a photograph of the alley that goes to what used to be the restaurant where I worked while in high school.

I told my former online fuck buddy about the alley, and we started fantasizing about how this should be the place where I first fuck his virgin ass. I would tell him to spit in my hand and I would rub it on his hole and then take his fucking cherry on nothing softer than an old piece of cardboard. We thought it would be soooooo hot and raw, especially because of the risk of getting caught.

Attachments

D_Brecock Evileye

Sexy Member
Media
In a Hearse. Oh wait, already did. In a theater!... wait, no, already did. Oh! Ive got it. I would like to do it at school(collage) on the teachers desk. With two girls! Ohhhh yeah, gonna need some time alone now. :biggrin1:

Cockmo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
at a certain well known gay club in miami beach near collins avenue with my boyfriend/partner on the stage where the strippers perform. plus, me and him would do it with our best/nicest clothes on; zippers down and the jeans torn open at my ass!!!

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've done most of my fantasies :biggrin1: but if I had name an undone one, it would probably be to fuck a married guy in his house while his family was home in another part of the house.