Wildest straight sex experiences? Guys and girls

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Charlie14, Mar 14, 2009.

1. Charlie14

Charlie14 Member

What are some of the wildest or favorite sex experiences you have had in your life? I never realized how many I had until I talked to some of my friends and they had nowhere near as many.. something about being hung.. I think we get in many more bizarre situations.

I am just going to post one now and post more later as I remember them.. this was when I lost my virginity.. my first..

Me and Rod, a friend from my block, were walking home from school (we are both 14/15 years old) and we always passed by this bar every day.. though we didn't always walk together.. so we are walking by and my friend says the lady that works over at that bar showed us her boobs yesterday.. I siad"no way" shaking my head.. he said.. "come on" so we cross the street to the bar.. he goes to the window... and lifts his shirt and the guys in the bar are laughing.. and the woman is laughing and lifts her shirt and shows two very large beautiful boobs.. I shit you not.. so I'm blown away.. my friend does it again.. and I don't remember what happened but we were hanging out by the door trying to get her to come out and talk to us..

so she eventually did.. and was standing outside with us talking and having a cigarette.. I couldn't believe it.. we didn't know what to do or to say. I was very shy and introverted. my friend Rod was very obnoxious but this made him shy even..I can't even remember what we said but she said somehthing about "so do you want to just do it in the alley.."me and Rod look at each other.. we thought she was serious and were actually considering it.. then she said she was joking.. so we asked if we could get her number.. she said "I showed you mine.. aren't you going to show me yours?" so again we look at each other.. not knowing what to do in shock.. so we say ok.. so we go over in the alley standing side by side and undo our pants and take our dicks out for her to look at. when she saw me I think she couldn't believe what she was seeing.. she just stood there for a minute not saying anything.. I saw my friend look at my dick and he was staring too I saw his and was shocked by how much smaller his was. So she said she had to get back to work so we zipped and she went inside and wrote her number down and got our numbers. we were geeked walking home.. we could not believe what happened..

so the next day we ditched school and called her.. we were really nervous and didn't know what to say.. we were joking around and she sounded irritated.. and said if we wanted to come over to come over and something about not wanting to play games..so we were still freaked out about the whole thing.. we were thinking her boyfreind might be there and was going to kill us or rape us or something..but we couldn't pass it up.. it was worth the risk.. so we walked to her house and the whole time were trying to figure out what we should do in any different situation.. we thought maybe she was a druggy or a hooker or something.. all these different scenarios.. we were thinking it was going to be like somekind of a crack house.. not because of how she looked.. she was so pretty and smoking hot.. but we just couldn't believe it. We thought something had to be wrong..

so we get there and the apartment looks normal.. we knock on the door and she answers and she is wearing a bikini... and her body is SLAMMIN. so she lets us in and asks us if we want a beer.. we are all "sure" like it's normal.. so we sit down and are watching TV and her place looks very normal.. doesn't look like a crack whore house.. no thugs living there.. she asks us how old we are.. we say we are 18.. she says "I know you guys aren't 18" so we tell her.. and tell her we go to the junior high.. we were so nervous.. there was nothing to say.. but she was calm as a cucumber.. she told u though that we couldn't tell anyone we went there.. not our friends.. our girlfriends.. nobody..so we say we promise we won't tell. so then she grabs my hand and takes me into her room.. you can probably figure out how it went from there.. I am not good at writing about my sexual experiences.. but when we were done she said she would do him the next day but never did.. I think he was too nervous anyway.. I ended up seeing her many many times. She was amazing.

Anyway... no one will probably believe this story.. but truth is truly stranger than fiction.

#1 Charlie14, Mar 14, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2009
  2. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

It's a good story. I haven't got anything to compare. Cougar!!

3. Charlie14

Charlie14 Member

Thanks.. she was a bigtime cougar.. she's a hero in my book. haha

She taught me everything I know. haha for this I salute her.

They don't have to be crazy experiences.. you can just post any of your favorite experiences.. anything unusual.. I have a ton.. I don't know how I do it..

#3 Charlie14, Mar 14, 2009
  4. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

Did she have other buddies besides you? I mean at the same time?

5. Charlie14

Charlie14 Member

She saw older guys I know that.. she told me whenever I called her house if someone else answered to tell them I was her nephew.. haha she was 26 and had been married but her husband was a sleazebag and cheated on her all the time.

she started stripping when she was really young. I think her ex was a customer and was a lot older. She said she never had a chance to date many younger guys when she was my age.

She also said she knew I was big before she came out to talk to us.. she said she could tell by my package. haha

6. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

Let's see. Cool. It's nice you could help her recover that time of her life to an extent.

Sometimes it's nuts though. I knew a guy who said his teachers were messing with him when he was fifteen. Two at the same time. Always kind of surprises me when it's a professional position like that where the rules are known and your career goes up in smoke if you get caught. Just happened here in Utah a couple days ago. Two female teachers caught with a fourteen year old. Separately this time.

7. Charlie14

Charlie14 Member

Yeah.. I think that's what it was.. I don't think people really grow up either.. we are all still kids no matter what age. I think it just depends how disciplined people are.

I think it happens much m0ore than people realize.. only the really stupid people get caught. I would have NEVER told anyone what happened because I knew it would have risked us getting caught and not getting to do it anymore.

I had one other experience happen when I was younger.. before this even.. with another older woman.. but it was even stranger than this.

8. BallRalls

BallRalls New Member

Albums:
    This is cool Charlie...you already posted one! Now you know the "ropes" so go for it...give us another! Hahaha!!! (Maybe if I have enough courage I'll post one...)

9. Charlie14

Charlie14 Member

I'll post about that one later.. I hate writing.. it's like homework.. haha

They don't have to be long stories though.. just the unusual ones are difficult to explain..

another example was one time when I was around this same age I was visiting some family member sin vegas.. I lived in san diego.. and I was visiting some cousins.. (this reveals my white trash roots) but I had some female cousins there.. and we were in a room watching a video.. some T and A video.. and my girl cousins wanted to play this game where you walk your fingers up the guys leg towards your crotch.. so they did it to me.. and I stopped her quickly.. I was shy.. haha. but I had wished I let her do it. she was sooo hot.. so some other day when we were there one of my cousins had a moped.. and I went for a ride on it and took her with me... she sat behind me and when she did I put her hand right on my cock while we were riding.. she was rubbing and squeezing me getting me hard. We stopped and started kissing and making out and she was feeling me with her hands.. she said she couldn't believe how big I was.. so we rode back and I didn't see her for a year... more happened later.. but man. I jerked off thinking about that a million times as a kid.

#9 Charlie14, Mar 14, 2009
  10. poizen-ivy

poizen-ivy New Member

Albums:
    The sex I had today :tongue::eek::tongue:

11. Darpon

Darpon New Member

If a 26 year old married man were to sleep with a 14/15 year old girl multiple times, would that be okay?

12. BigShooter99

BigShooter99 New Member

probably not because the girl would tell her friends and stuff.

guys like myself would do as much as we could to keep it from stopping with a woman(i.e. not telling anyone)

13. voidout

Gold Member

i only have one, and it didn't involve intercourse.

14. denton85

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    wildest? it really depends on what you mean by wildest... so i guess i'll take it as craziest spontaneous sex. Mine involved camping with my GF and her friend. The friend passed out drunk, me and gf, we had sex on the roof of the car, and then by the fire. Cause i hadn't gotten off yet, we took it back to the tent (cause we were being eaten by the mosquitoes) where her friend was passed out, and she blew me while she was passed out... now this is the part that to this day i'm still not sure about.

I was enjoying her going down on me, when i glance over, and i see out of peripheral vision her friend's eyes kinda open. I kinda freeze not knowing what to do, (i knew she thought i was "hot" from day one cause my GF told me that she had to fight for who "called" me at the bar when they approached me and my friend.) after a few minutes of enjoying the BJ and wondering what was going to happen, she turns over. (great blow job btw)

But to this day i'm not sure if she woke up, and watched, and then turned over.

Or in her state of being passed out she had her eyes slightly open.

Either way it was pretty hot. (although this was not the first time by a long shot of me and a girl having sex with someone in the same room... or in this case in the same tent. But this was the first time the girl might have watched a bit...)

Draft saved Draft deleted