Wildest thing you've seen in the gym/locker room

D

deleted645791

Just the naked old dude who always blow dried his junk with one leg up on a small stool, Captain Morgan style... ugh.

Other than that, in the thousands of times I've been to the gym, nothing weird or sexual has happened that I observed in the locker room. I've taken hundreds of communal showers with random naked guys and never seen anyone do anything except... take a shower, nor has anything happened in the dry/wet saunas that was more than just some of us occasionally forgoing a towel. Not sure what crazy gyms y'all are going to, lol

Ouija44

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Bumping this thread while two come to mind. One time years ago I was in a gang shower and the only other guy was a Japanese dude who was sitting on the floor of the shower, vigorously scrubbing his feet. He might have had really clean feet by the time he was done, but his crotch on the floor? Eew!

Another time in my life I was working in an area that had a lot of east Asian guys and the local health club had cubicle showers facing each other with no curtains at all. East Asian dude walks into the cubicle right across from me, wearing nothing but a single looped string draped across one shoulder. It was so off the beaten path for me I had to look it up. Turns out that in some cultures, to prevent yourself from being considered totally nude, you wore a single loop string across your shoulder. Okay, fine by me. But it leaves little to the imagination.

Ouija44

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Another experience I can remember which I wouldn't call "wildest" but it was kind of mildly weird. Did a one week trial at a place that had a sauna in the locker room. Went in naked and someone else was already there, also naked, back against the wall, legs outstretched, and his hands cupped over his cock and balls.

I sit down across from him, and turn my head away, just lost in thought. I turn back and this guy's got one eye open, still cupping his junk, peeking at me and when I see him, he immediately closes his one eye. I thought, "Huh that was a little weird and silly." I stare off in space again, and this repeats no less than three times, each time he's quickly closing his one eye, hoping he won't get caught. This guy was like in his thirties but from the way he was checking me out, you'd think he was an eight year old. LOL.

Kallos

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Non-Sexual
While traveling, I went inside the locker room to change and I could hear noises that are associated with weight rooms. I ventured a bit more into the locker room and there was a set of western style saloon doors on double hinges. Inside the doors was a regular size weight room with all the equipment you could ask for—mirrors, along with some cardio equipment as well. There were about 10 guys in there, some dressed, some naked, some in jocks, some in just compression shorts. Really odd.

Sexual
A huge three leveled steam sauna where the steam was so thick you couldn’t see much. It was shaped like the letter “U” with a pole shower in the middle. If you sat on the bottom level you could catch the show that guys would put on while taking a cold shower, but you also ran the risk of flying semen on your back as well. Lots and lot of sounds from fucking to sucking and everything in between.

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
Non-Sexual
While traveling, I went inside the locker room to change and I could hear noises that are associated with weight rooms. I ventured a bit more into the locker room and there was a set of western style saloon doors on double hinges. Inside the doors was a regular size weight room with all the equipment you could ask for—mirrors, along with some cardio equipment as well. There were about 10 guys in there, some dressed, some naked, some in jocks, some in just compression shorts. Really odd.

Sexual
A huge three leveled steam sauna where the steam was so thick you couldn’t see much. It was shaped like the letter “U” with a pole shower in the middle. If you sat on the bottom level you could catch the show that guys would put on while taking a cold shower, but you also ran the risk of flying semen on your back as well. Lots and lot of sounds from fucking to sucking and everything in between.
Both these sound fucking awesome! I've been a member a YMCA (at the higher of two levels) that had a weight room in the nicer lockeroom,but I never saw guys working out in jocks or naked. That fuckin rocks.

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just the naked old dude who always blow dried his junk with one leg up on a small stool, Captain Morgan style... ugh.

Other than that, in the thousands of times I've been to the gym, nothing weird or sexual has happened that I observed in the locker room. I've taken hundreds of communal showers with random naked guys and never seen anyone do anything except... take a shower, nor has anything happened in the dry/wet saunas that was more than just some of us occasionally forgoing a towel. Not sure what crazy gyms y'all are going to, lol
Sad. I've been in lots of gyms too and in almost all I've had a jerk off session or been sucked off. Love that stuff.

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
D

deleted645791

Sad. I've been in lots of gyms too and in almost all I've had a jerk off session or been sucked off. Love that stuff.
I'm actually very thankful I haven't seen anyone fucking around in my locker room. I wouldn't feel comfortable being naked and using the communal showers if it was at all a sexualized environment. I'm there to get clean and get on with my day, and thankfully so is everyone else at my gym.

acknoon

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Tried out a new gym today, 24 Hrs Fitness, I drive part time for UBER early morning, starting around 5:30am, needed a gym I can go to before that, I usually get up around 3am. My cock liked it, was about 8;15am today, busy gym. Shower stalls have frosted glass doors, that swing both ways 2018-05-31 08.20.07.jpg
, I swung mine all the ways inward, so completely open when showering, was hoping someone would join in the across the isle stall, was at the end, usually the stall for guy who are looking for a show or want to put on a show. No one. Ugh

rsquarez

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Happened this morning, guy was trying to give me signs in the steam room. Looking my way adjusting, light touchiing his junk through his swimsuit. He then walked by my shower 5 times lol. Happy to let him look.

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm actually very thankful I haven't seen anyone fucking around in my locker room. I wouldn't feel comfortable being naked and using the communal showers if it was at all a sexualized environment. I'm there to get clean and get on with my day, and thankfully so is everyone else at my gym.
Well, you have a point. I grant that lockerrooms aren't really intended for that, and it's true that it's discourteous to make other guys feel uncomfortable. It's just that... it's so fuckin hot... I was in grad school for three years in a town that had a college gym and it was pretty much a sex club... I loved it.
So it's a bit of a dilemma for the horny dudes.

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Tried out a new gym today, 24 Hrs Fitness, I drive part time for UBER early morning, starting around 5:30am, needed a gym I can go to before that, I usually get up around 3am. My cock liked it, was about 8;15am today, busy gym. Shower stalls have frosted glass doors, that swing both ways View attachment 1117643 , I swung mine all the ways inward, so completely open when showering, was hoping someone would join in the across the isle stall, was at the end, usually the stall for guy who are looking for a show or want to put on a show. No one. Ugh
"Shower stalls have frosted glass doors, that swing both ways"<--- so your gym has bisexual doors???

MattBoyMA

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
A guy at my YMCA so hairy that his leg and pube hair merged into one

I don't think that's that crazy. I went to high school and was on the swim team with a guy who was so hairy THEN that you couldn't tell where his chest hair met his stomach hair, where his stomach hair met his pubes, or where his pubes met his leg hair. It was all just one big pelt from head to toe.

D

deleted300444

Observing a naked dude next to my locker yell, screen, bang fist on locker because he realized he left his jockstrap at home.

It or he was way over the top.

Goose_Eggs

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I don't think that's that crazy. I went to high school and was on the swim team with a guy who was so hairy THEN that you couldn't tell where his chest hair met his stomach hair, where his stomach hair met his pubes, or where his pubes met his leg hair. It was all just one big pelt from head to toe.

We had a phys ed coach who was like that, a pelt of black hair from his neck all the way down. It was shaped like a T across his chest and down his stomach, but it was solid all way to his dick. Clearly this was in the late 70s when maybe only competitive body builders shaved their bodies. He used to stand in locker room naked with one foot up on the bench while he talked to us, I remember his big white balls hanging there against all that black hair on his legs. I don’t think he shaved them, they just didn’t seem to have hair on the bottom half of his low hanging scrotum, so they really stood out.

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I opened a locker to put my gym bag in there and saw a plastic bag with something in it. When I opened the bag it was full of soiled underwear and jockstraps. The cleanup guy who I would always speak to was in the lockerroom at the time told me that there was a guy that goes through all of the lockers and the trashcan in search for discarded jockstraps and underwear and he would bag them and take them home. The cleanup guy thought this was disgusting but didn't question it because it meant he didn't have to touch them and discard of them himself. I finally found out which one of the guys was collecting the discarded underwear/jockstraps and asked him what he was doing with them. He told me that he was selling them online and as strange as it may seem he actually makes a nice bit of extra money selling them to men with fetishes for mens used underwear and jockstraps. Supposedly there is a website that allows you to sell things like that.

D

deleted300444

I opened a locker to put my gym bag in there and saw a plastic bag with something in it. When I opened the bag it was full of soiled underwear and jockstraps. The cleanup guy who I would always speak to was in the lockerroom at the time told me that there was a guy that goes through all of the lockers and the trashcan in search for discarded jockstraps and underwear and he would bag them and take them home. The cleanup guy thought this was disgusting but didn't question it because it meant he didn't have to touch them and discard of them himself. I finally found out which one of the guys was collecting the discarded underwear/jockstraps and asked him what he was doing with them. He told me that he was selling them online and as strange as it may seem he actually makes a nice bit of extra money selling them to men with fetishes for mens used underwear and jockstraps. Supposedly there is a website that allows you to sell things like that.

...but how many people leave there underware and jock straps behind in order for one to routinely fill a bag?