Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No hot story. I see an older man that is constantly looking around for stuff to take. I also see this guy that has some sort of issue. He does not workout. He takes over about five lockers and keeps packing and unpacking things in a repeat manner. Like for hours.

No hot story. I see an older man that is constantly looking around for stuff to take. I also see this guy that has some sort of issue. He does not workout. He takes over about five lockers and keeps packing and unpacking things in a repeat manner. Like for hours.

These freaks/trolls exist at every gym I have ever worked out at over the last 30 years. They are unfortunately a fixture at every gym.

Reactions: DeApollo

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I swear I know they can't help it. But I wonder how they became gym members. How they got it together. Oh, one more. There is a young man that is severely emotionally and physically handicapped. His father brings him. They must be 30 and 75. The young man wears diapers and there have been some issues with that situation. My heart goes out to the guy but sometimes the sanitary situation in the area is not good. The gym needs to establish a protocol with the father. If they are in the locker room going to the shower I'm out of there and shower at home.

Heavy Sac

Sexy Member
Media
The oddest thing I remember seeing at a gym locker room was an elderly man changing next to a guy who was either his son or his grandsonson. The older man was probably somewhere between 60-70 while the younger man appeared to be about 25 or so.
Now, seeing two men who are related changing in a locker room isn't odd at all. I remember doing that with my father as a child. What isn't that usual was that when both men were naked they both had the longest scrotums I'd ever seen in my life. I remember noting that their balls hung down to their knees!
That's an odd enough thing to see once in a lifetime but to see two men of different generations side by side with these pendulous balls was quite shocking.
Ah, the marvels of genetics.

BB25

Admired Member
Media
Back when I was a lifeguard at the Y, I'd have to pass through the locker room more often than I would've liked. I've seen more old man junk than most people on earth. One of those old men took the cake. He had apparently just gotten out of the shower and was blow drying his hair. Not on his head. This man had a leg up on the bathroom counter blow drying his taint.

What if the guy blowdrying his pubes was young and built like this...

Chrysippus

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

And you didn't report that to staff? He shouldn't be in the locker room, if as you suggest he's a thief. He shouldn't be there.

BB25

Admired Member
Media
And you didn't report that to staff? He shouldn't be in the locker room, if as you suggest he's a thief. He shouldn't be there.
In my experience at many gyms, creeps like that guy are probably good friends with the staff.

Mickactual

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sounds also like a good way to get expelled from a gym if someone were to walk in on it and not approve.
...And a word to the wise - it does happen. Sadly I know. A few years ago I visited the NYSC at 49th & B'way in NYC on a guest pass. Loved the place, and even considered joining. After my swim I popped in the steam room for a relax. There were a few guys wanking. None were my type, so I ignored. A few minutes later a manager opened the steam room door and informed the occupants that the steam was closed for mandatory cleaning. He then pulled me aside and told me he needed me to dress and leave, as I'd been reported to the management by a worker who fingered me for wanking. I was shown the door, and banned from the place. No trial. No jury. No defense. BAM!
Now - the kick is - I wasn't doing a damn thing but sitting there (raises right hand) - honesttogod! In fact, I was wearing a bathing suit (as I'd just come out of the pool) - I was the only in there not naked!
I spent weeks on the phone with all sorts of managers, supervisors, and sundry lackeys trying (in vain) to clear my name and get this craziness sorted.
What happened?
Maybe one of the queens wanking in there decided to be bitchy and make trouble for me for ignoring them...
Maybe the employee who fingered me had some issue with me. I later learned he was fired about a week after the incident for undisclosed reasons.
Maybe it was just general crossed wires.
All I know is You have to be careful guys. These gyms have low-to-zero tolerance for any untoward activity. If I could get banned from a gym for nothing - than I'd imagine it's even easier if You're actually doing something You shouldn't.

punk09

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
...And a word to the wise - it does happen. Sadly I know. A few years ago I visited the NYSC at 49th & B'way in NYC on a guest pass. Loved the place, and even considered joining. After my swim I popped in the steam room for a relax. There were a few guys wanking. None were my type, so I ignored. A few minutes later a manager opened the steam room door and informed the occupants that the steam was closed for mandatory cleaning. He then pulled me aside and told me he needed me to dress and leave, as I'd been reported to the management by a worker who fingered me for wanking. I was shown the door, and banned from the place. No trial. No jury. No defense. BAM!
Now - the kick is - I wasn't doing a damn thing but sitting there (raises right hand) - honesttogod! In fact, I was wearing a bathing suit (as I'd just come out of the pool) - I was the only in there not naked!
I spent weeks on the phone with all sorts of managers, supervisors, and sundry lackeys trying (in vain) to clear my name and get this craziness sorted.
What happened?
Maybe one of the queens wanking in there decided to be bitchy and make trouble for me for ignoring them...
Maybe the employee who fingered me had some issue with me. I later learned he was fired about a week after the incident for undisclosed reasons.
Maybe it was just general crossed wires.
All I know is You have to be careful guys. These gyms have low-to-zero tolerance for any untoward activity. If I could get banned from a gym for nothing - than I'd imagine it's even easier if You're actually doing something You shouldn't.

I've had that happen to me as well. The rejected turn their desires in for punishment.

In general since it is clear that I actually work out, I've been able to successfully make the claim that I rejected their pass and they were retaliating.

The last time it happened, staff approached me in the shower and said that someone claimed that I had an erection. He pointed to my limp dick and said that I was erect now. I laughed at him and told him that if I were hard, that would be obvious because it would be pointing straight up to my navel, what he was seeing was the effects of the warm water and soaping.

hckyfan03

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I've been to many Gyms. Once went into the steam room and a guy I knew was in there, laying back stroking his cock. It was awkward. I was not attracted to him but he did have an above avg cock. He tried his best yo get a look at me but i didnt let him, sort of repulsed by him. Later - we ended up working together!

Simon9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't know if this was a "wild" thing but it's kinda funny to me. This was like 25 years ago in NYC. After a workout, I found myself alone with this other guy in the steam room. I'm straight but I immediately realized this guy wasn't by the way he was facing me, constantly eyeing me. He didn't say anything, just kept watching me. We didn't speak. I got up and left after a while and never saw him again. Oddly (because he has an unusual face) I remembered him and many years later I realized he's now a famous actor/comedian who has come out as gay. You never know who you'll meet...

dards44

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Don't know if this was a "wild" thing but it's kinda funny to me. This was like 25 years ago in NYC. After a workout, I found myself alone with this other guy in the steam room. I'm straight but I immediately realized this guy wasn't by the way he was facing me, constantly eyeing me. He didn't say anything, just kept watching me. We didn't speak. I got up and left after a while and never saw him again. Oddly (because he has an unusual face) I remembered him and many years later I realized he's now a famous actor/comedian who has come out as gay. You never know who you'll meet...
Was it Ellen DeGenerous? Sp

Mickactual

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ooo - ooo - ooo! David Hyde Pierce? :eek:

StuJr

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
there used to be a guy who would work out at my gym who had a huge cock and huge tits. As in they were implants. No way he could have just been a guy with "man boobs". He had an otherwise great body. He was tall, v-shaped torso, toned and muscular. In the locker room, he would be completely naked, applying lotion all over, with that huge flaccid cock just hanging there. With those ginormous implanted boobs.

Reactions: MattBoyMA

Tyler_walker5

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't know about you guys...but my gym bag hardly has enough room with shoes etc....but when you see a guys walking from the showers to the locker room in a full knee length plush bathrobe and a towel I kinda have to wonder....wtf? Did you bring luggage? Maybe a shower cap? Lol.

Ashejacker

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A couple years ago I was staying at a nice, but older hotel in Europe that had a decent gym that had a communal shower in the locker room. I was showering after my workout and another guy came in. I usually wouldn't give a guy a second look, however, this guy had a really long foreskin. I mean he was soft and I could clearly see his foreskin was hanging about 2 inches over his glans. He was not huge, maybe 4-5 soft. He started soaping up and after a minute he started on his crotch and cock. He wasn't showing off, but he wasn't hiding it either. I think he was "chubbing" up a bit, then it happened...He started pulling his foreskin back over his glans to wash. I'd never seen anything like it!

I rinsed off, grabbed my towel and went and sat on the bench just outside the shower where my clothes were. Another guy had come in and got in the shower that obviously knew "Mr. Foreskin" as they exchanged a couple greeting and engaged in some conversation like it was nothing. I saw the "New guy" point at "Mr. Foreskin's" cock and say something in Italian. "Mr. Foreskin" turned to fully face the other guy, took his own cock in his hand and was showing the guy his cock and foreskin. The other guy was uncut too, but nothing like his shower bud. It really wasn't a "gay" scene at all, more like "Show and tell". That's when "Mr.Foreskin" let the other guy touch his cock and play with the skin a bit. He pulled it back then forward and stretched it out as far as he could over his semi hard cock, like he was examining it. Something was said, a couple laughs and they just went back to finishing their showers. I finished dressing and left. I still wonder what was going on there? Seriously!

Ashejacker

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hit post reply to quick....To finish the story above. About 5 minutes after I left the locker room, I was in the lobby talking to an associate and saw "Mr. Foreskin" come in go to the elevator. He was alone and had on a wedding band. So, is it possible that I just witnessed 2 straight friends, one with a curiosity about the other's foreskin engage in some totally innocent educational-informational session?