Wiliam Levy

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Is it just me? Please look back at the first 8 pics or so. It looks as if his foreskin been pulled back. If you'll notice in comparison shots there seems to be a different shade of pink in each as well as a 'bunching' up of skin at the top of the shaft. Just wondering if anyone else noticed it or if my imagination is running rampant this morning.... (partner out of town... need it bad!)

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Can't a guy even get called on something so ridiculous and stupid?
Hellllllo?

I've heard of calling some one on a phone, the internet, and even sting and two cans, but not on a body. Unless you're sitting on a body, while calling on one of those other things I mentioned.

Group51

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have bought a few N2N pieces because of him. I couldn't help thinking 'stop with the Meth, please!' with some of his pics, though.

By wow, he's a soap opera star too? I love these latin guys, they just let it all hang out.:smile:

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Is it just me? Please look back at the first 8 pics or so. It looks as if his foreskin been pulled back. If you'll notice in comparison shots there seems to be a different shade of pink in each as well as a 'bunching' up of skin at the top of the shaft.
It looks like he has a short foreskin; either natural or maybe a "loose" cut. I'm not sure.

Deanpjgardner

Just Browsing
Media
that is just bad bad underwear! shame on him! you could jus imagine meeting him one night, getting him back to yours, thinking this guy is too good to be true, and then we he strips to his underwear, oh... it is to good to be true!

dscarlson

1st Like
Media
Reactions: Marilynluvah