Will 2.5-3 Inches More Of Length Or Thickness Help W/ Doggy Style

TheSizeInQuest

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm trying to find out if the problem me and my wife are having with the doggy style position has anything to do w/ my dick size? Or is it just that I don't know what I'm doing in that position? Or is it her body shape and/or size? I am about 5.5-6 inches long and I would like to talk to other guys out there who are at least 2.5-3 inches longer than me, also have a much thicker dick than I have. I need to find out....is it a question about my size.

D

deleted4500261

What is the problem you’re having? You didn’t say what it is.

Reactions: Gj816

TheSizeInQuest

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What is the problem you’re having? You didn’t say what it is.

I'm not really sure how to explain it. But I guess you can say I don't really have a good rhythm going when it comes to doggy style position and it falls out all the time. Its like when she is on all 4s on the bed with her butt out, I can't really get into her and do her in that position. Sometimes it falls out. I am not sure.

D

deleted4500261

Ok. I get it. Well, what I would say first is that if the position is awkward for you, don’t do it. Sex shouldn’t be frustrating or work.
I have also “fallen out” before so I don’t think length is probably the issue. Body type can come into play as far as how easy it is to access each other’s “parts”.
If she is also moving during it maybe grab her hips to help you both move at the same time. If you haven’t tried it yet, try crouching/squating behind her so you aren’t on your knees and you can control the height angles better.
I was with a girl who was close to 6 feet tall and she was difficult to have doggy with. The squating stance resolved that for me.
Above all, have fun and keep a sense of humor about it. :)

slowpoke777

Expert Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
pretty much the only time i fall out during doggy is if it gets too soft. i have both big girth and length. it probably helps to be bigger but ultimately its about how much your moving.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
pretty much the only time i fall out during doggy is if it gets too soft. i have both big girth and length. it probably helps to be bigger but ultimately its about how much your moving.
if you just want to take her up the rear try getting her legs over her head and you on top, you'll be amazed at how deep you can get and what rhythm can do, you control the thrusting, she just lies there till she gets in sync..

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My wife and I have been married for 36 yrs. tried them all. I love watching doggy but I must say I don’t get that much from it. I think I can say we are experienced fuckers. My cock size is excellent but my problem is I can’t get good rhythm so it’s just not worth it! I love missionary and can penetrate her real deep s and her pussy is so in this position. Doggy to me is over rated!

longstroke7

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Try having her lay flat on her stomach with a pillow underneath her hips.

Doggy style is fun because I can really give my gf some good hard long thrusts when she's all revved up and wet. But prone position doggy style is more intimate and better for deep grinding sex.

D

deleted4021601

Doggy is a tricky position, to say the least. I don’t know if it’s just my experience (probably not), but it often leads to build of air in the vagina, which I’m told is a real mood killer. I mostly avoid this position, though I occasionally miss it. ;)

thongboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I guess I'm long enough to do doggy style easily, but I don't enjoy it that much. I never feel that I'm going as deep as I want. A buddy of mine with a shorter cock hates the doggy position, and so does his gf who says it's hard for her to get a grip on things.
It's not the sort of problem that should cause an anxiety attacjk. For some couples, doggy works beautifully, and for others it doesn't. But hey — that's life

TheSizeInQuest

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ok. I get it. Well, what I would say first is that if the position is awkward for you, don’t do it. Sex shouldn’t be frustrating or work.
I have also “fallen out” before so I don’t think length is probably the issue. Body type can come into play as far as how easy it is to access each other’s “parts”.
If she is also moving during it maybe grab her hips to help you both move at the same time. If you haven’t tried it yet, try crouching/squating behind her so you aren’t on your knees and you can control the height angles better.
I was with a girl who was close to 6 feet tall and she was difficult to have doggy with. The squating stance resolved that for me.
Above all, have fun and keep a sense of humor about it. :)

Thanks for the advice!

TheSizeInQuest

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My wife and I have been married for 36 yrs. tried them all. I love watching doggy but I must say I don’t get that much from it. I think I can say we are experienced fuckers. My cock size is excellent but my problem is I can’t get good rhythm so it’s just not worth it! I love missionary and can penetrate her real deep s and her pussy is so in this position. Doggy to me is over rated!

Thanks for the advice!

TheSizeInQuest

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Try having her lay flat on her stomach with a pillow underneath her hips.

Doggy style is fun because I can really give my gf some good hard long thrusts when she's all revved up and wet. But prone position doggy style is more intimate and better for deep grinding sex.

Thanks for the advice!

Reactions: longstroke7

TheSizeInQuest

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Doggy is a tricky position, to say the least. I don’t know if it’s just my experience (probably not), but it often leads to build of air in the vagina, which I’m told is a real mood killer. I mostly avoid this position, though I occasionally miss it. ;)

Thanks for the advice!

Reactions: deleted4021601

TheSizeInQuest

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I guess I'm long enough to do doggy style easily, but I don't enjoy it that much. I never feel that I'm going as deep as I want. A buddy of mine with a shorter cock hates the doggy position, and so does his gf who says it's hard for her to get a grip on things.
It's not the sort of problem that should cause an anxiety attacjk. For some couples, doggy works beautifully, and for others it doesn't. But hey — that's life

Thanks for the advice!

stretch8888

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Out of curiosity does your wife have a bigger ass?

I'm 7 long and just shy of 7 around and i can think of a handful of women i've been with over the years who had sizable asses and at one point or another they all mentioned i was one of the few guys that didn't slip out during doggy.

Sometimes theres just too much booty to compete with

TheSizeInQuest

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

I'm 7 long and just shy of 7 around and i can think of a handful of women i've been with over the years who had sizable asses and at one point or another they all mentioned i was one of the few guys that didn't slip out during doggy.

Are you really 7 inches around? I can not even picture a dick that thick.

Reactions: canadian

Coronahead

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

I think you're right, I'm between 5.5 and 6 inches long and my wife is big. I have a really difficult time to keeping it in without it falling out in doggy position. It seems to be a combination of rythm to some degree and certainly length. I could see if I had 8 or 9 inches in length it would be a excellent position, with my wife, because working off the distance of her ass if you had a 8 or 9 inch cock, you would probably have around 6 or 7 inches actually in her vagina in doggy position. So unfortunately less length really can limit the excitement of some different positions.