Will 7" x 5" be good enough for a highly experienced woman?

Anonymous420

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am a 27 year old male, never been in a relationship. I am a very shy, timid, and fugly guy, but I have a dick of a Chad Thundercock. I know nerdy dudes like myself have to wait until a woman is older and more used up until he can get his chance.

I have lots of female friends approaching their 30s that are promiscuous. That being said, will my 7.25 x 5.1 inch penis be good enough once she decided to sleep with me? I have a female friend that I have a HUGE crush on who's been sleeping around with alpha males. I am hanging around and continuing to be her friend until she is ready to settle for me, her beta orbiter. Do you think she will like what she sees when the time comes? PM me for pics

Anonymous420

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
you are 27 years old, you should know better than to refer to women as "more used up"
ditch the alpha/beta vocab

member since 2012
400 posts
i got this theory.... so far it's playing out as accurate

Ditch the alpha/beta vocab? Dude alpha and beta are a real thing. Girls that I like are constantly fucking large, douchey, tattooed guys. Average and above women are fucking alpha males, it's fact. Name one shy and skinny nerd like myself with an average woman? Doesn't happen. You have to wait until the woman hits the wall.

I know I don't have much experience with women and I suffer from extreme depression and loneliness, but I read about them online.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That time is probably never coming. Seriously. A dude like you, with low self-esteem is the worst. Your looks don't matter. Your dick is irrelevant. I've had male friends and acquaintances think they were going to make that transition with me, and I did my best never to lead them on once I sensed their attraction. However, once attraction became an agenda I dropped them like bad habits. There was one I really loved (as a friend). I valued him enough to maintain the friendship, especially since he was never deceptive or manipulative about his feelings, and because I was responsible for not knowing at first what I wanted from him. Once it was clear that he wasn't exactly a fan of himself, all I wanted was his friendship. I saw how good and beautiful he was, even though he did not. When he eventually asked me why we couldn't date, I was deeply offended. I said, "How dare you offer me something you don't even like? How little do you think of me to offer me something you don't think is good enough? If you wouldn't choose you, why should I?" That was the end of that. I don't believe he ever tried again. Eventually, he became ill and died. I still miss him, over a decade later. I still wouldn't date him, and I absolutely would never fuck him.

You think of women with experience as used up. Pussy is not a finite supply kind of item. It doesn't get used up. You don't deserve any until you think better of yourself, and of women. There is nothing wrong with your size. There is something wrong with YOU. Good news. You can fix that.

By the way. There is one guy I fuck every chance I get who is, objectively speaking, hideous by conventional standards. He's smoking hot to me though, and I was attracted to him the second he first walked into the same room I was in when we showed up to help his cousin move in with my close friend. My back was turned, and he didn't say anything. I felt an energy building as he climbed the stairs. When he entered the living room, it was like the Earth stopped spinning and I couldn't breathe. I turned, we lovked eyes, and immediately wanted each other. I have never had that kind of physical response to any other man. He hit on me for 7 years before I was available. I always just let him know the attraction was real, but I was not in a position to act on it. One day, after we had already began hooking up, we were at the same crowded bar. I overheard him telling a guy that he was very ugly but women really liked him. It's totally true. I've met women who wanted me out of the picture because they thought we had to compete for him. I've seen women try to get between him and his primary, a huge no-no he will not tolerate. For that guy, life is a sea of willing women. He's not good-looking, he's dirt poor, but he loves himself, handles his business, and therefore just oozes sex appeal.

Lastly, I don't know why I had you on ignore. I don't remember you. I mention this because I want you to know if you want to advance with women you mist be memorable in some way, and because I hope I won't regret un-ignoring you. I know my post has been worded bluntly. I know I may have hurt your feelings. I swear my intentions are pure, and I've only stated what I truly believe, and what I honestly believe is what you need to know.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
maybe change your taste in women?

horrible women, ones I imagine you are grading on looks alone, date douche bags.
why? because they are both awful people.

if you are a nice, nerdy, normal guy maybe go for a nice, nerdy normal girl?

though I dread the poor woman finding herself the focus of your attention.

ETA: everything Ms. Altered said.
fucking gospel

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I know I don't have much experience with women and I suffer from extreme depression and loneliness, but I read about them online.
This is unintentionally hilarious.

Also, personally, my affection and my pussy are exclusively for nerds.

If you don't know what a LARP is, move on.

If you don't know what a d10 is, move on.

If you don't know have your own six-sided brick and a set for DND D20, move on.

If you NEVER had a console, move on.

If I say Steam, and you think water vapor, move on.

If you don't know which is possible to make hotter between water and steam, move on.

If you don't know the difference between v8, straight six, and rotary, or don't even know what I'm referring to in the first place, there is no pussy here for you.

If you can't discuss Newton, Tesla, and Halley, and don't even know who they were, you won't fit in with my friends. Move on.

Can't beat me at Poker? Damn', Son. Can't beat me at Carcassone or Settlers? Ever? Move on.

Nerdy guys only.

But nerdiness doesn't mean ignore your appearance. I'm a nerd. I never head out looking busted. I'm really cute, if I do say so myself. I'm no oil painting, but I'm definitely above-average in looks. Some of that is the genetic lottery. Some of that is exercise and skin care, and figuring out fashion.

Anonymous420

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well that sucks. I am a nerd but I only look like a nerd. I never could get into nerdy stuff. I can code in multiple programming languages, but I doubt a woman will get their panties wet knowing that I've worked on a few big websites.

I just find it hard not to hate myself

Reasons to hate myself:

- I was raised by my grandparents. Parents were deadbeats. But me being raised by a generation too old, I became lame because I couldn't learn social skills.

- I am short, and I am scrawny. I am not even a real man due to my stature.

- Did I mention social skills?

- Every woman I've met like me as friends, but see me as subhuman due to my looks.

It is hard for me not to hate myself. And yeah, I hate to say "used up" as that is kind of misogynistic. However, I read online that it is hard for a guy like myself to get a woman because they are out their dating jock-tier guys.

Anonymous420

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When he eventually asked me why we couldn't date, I was deeply offended. I said, "How dare you offer me something you don't even like? How little do you think of me to offer me something you don't think is good enough? If you wouldn't choose you, why should I?" That was the end of that. I don't believe he ever tried again.

Well shit, there are a few times that I've said that "I suck" on social media. Is there a way to make girls who lost interest in me to become interested again? Like can I reform myself into the women's eyes who think I am not a fan of myself?

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well shit, there are a few times that I've said that "I suck" on social media. Is there a way to make girls who lost interest in me to become interested again? Like can I reform myself into the women's eyes who think I am not a fan of myself?
Not in my experience. Your mileage may vary. Good news! There are women you have not yet met.

Anonymous420

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Not in my experience. Your mileage may vary. Good news! There are women you have not yet met.

Yes, but I haven't met a girl in 7 years that like the same things that I like. And I have several female friends that I like that may have seen it. I am getting older. I am 27. I don't want to have to settle for someone I am not attracted to. I must somehow get the interest back of the female friends that I repulsed. I am not giving up until I get some kind of protection order.

Anonymous420

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Also. How can I NOT hate myself?

I had to stay in this 4th of July. My car was broken down and not ONE friend hit me up asking if they can pick me up and take me somewhere.

Why do you act like hating yourself is just something you can switch on or off? You can't love yourself until someone else does.

Whenever a woman shows me that I am lovable, THEN I can love myself. If a woman says that she doesn't like me simply due to the fact that I hate myself, than that's her fault. The fact is, that I would love myself if a girl loved me.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It is hard for me not to hate myself. And yeah, I hate to say "used up" as that is kind of misogynistic. However, I read online that it is hard for a guy like myself to get a woman because they are out their dating jock-tier guys.
That sounds like high school shit. I will give any dude who looks presentable a conversation. He does have to be able to hold his own. If he approaches me, he does need to find something interesting to talk to ke about, or some common ground very quickly or I will evaporate like I was never there. That has a lot to do with me, though, moreso than him. I don't like it when strangers approach me. I prefer to approach on my own terms. Anxiety begind to boil over and if he doesn't drum up enough intrigue to counter my nerves, I'm out. I think if I were more typical, I would have more patience for being approached by some dude who has no idea what he wants to say. Anyway, I approach guys I find hot. I flirt. If they seem flattered and interested, I talk and exchange contact info if the chat goes well. If not, I politely move on.

- Did I mention social skills?
Good news! You can still learn them. Just... Please don't learn them from PUA and red pill communities.

Well that sucks. I am a nerd but I only look like a nerd. I never could get into nerdy stuff. I can code in multiple programming languages, but I doubt a woman will get their panties wet knowing that I've worked on a few big websites.
A codemonkey, huh? My high school sweetheart went that route. He's scrawny and balding. Totally happily married with kiddos. His wife adores him. She is smoking hot, even after two pregnancies. When we met he was a music nerd. I was all about it.

- Every woman I've met like me as friends, but see me as subhuman due to my looks.
If they see you as subhuman, they ate not friends. Sounds like you are being used for something by unkind women. What are you giving them?

I am short, and I am scrawny. I am not even a real man due to my stature.
My brother is a small guy. His fiancee is even more beautiful than his oldest son's mother, who was a lunatic, but fine as hell. I love my brother to death, but he is not a good catch. Terrible provider. Cheats constantly. Is kind of a selfish jerk to his woman. Lazy. I must be genetically coded to love him because he's family. I LOVE spending time with him. Other than their son, I'm not sure why his woman stays. But she does. And there are always a flock dying to take her place. Without facial hair, he looks 12.

One thing I admire about my brother is his relationship with his sons. He has three. He does homework and meals, bathtime and stories. He spends all of his time away from work with them. I watch him teach them to be kind, generous, honest, resilient, and funny. In those moments he is glorious. In those moments, he epitomizes manliness. It is not physical stature that makes a man.

Alpha/beta shit, check. Thinks sexually experienced and/or women that have been with more than a few guys are "used up", check. Assumes a variable amount of personal experiences allow for blanket statements to be made about women, check. Thinks dick size is what is going to be the make or break with women in general, check.

Well then, I'm sure you've got some lovely company on this site already, with some of the other posters on this site talking about how no one wants women who have been with more than 5 men if they get any choice or if they don't care, they're a "cuckold". Even though that is not what cuckold means.

My many nerdy female friends are with nerdy dudes. I'm with an extremely nerdy dude. I don't date people who aren't nerds. Flat out, I just don't and won't.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Whenever a woman shows me that I am lovable, THEN I can love myself. If a woman says that she doesn't like me simply due to the fact that I hate myself, than that's her fault. The fact is, that I would love myself if a girl loved me.
Nope. It is ENTIRELY your fault. See a therapist.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I had to stay in this 4th of July. My car was broken down and not ONE friend hit me up asking if they can pick me up and take me somewhere.
Your happiness is yours to create. If you wanted to go out, why didn't you take a cab or ask for a ride?

Anonymous420

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Nope. It is ENTIRELY your fault. See a therapist.

How is it my fault? I can't help it that no one called me on the 4th of July. No one wants to date me or hang out with me. It's society's fault for not accepting me. Once I am accepted after I get plastic surgery and leg-lengthining surgery, THEN I will be happy.

Anonymous420

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Your happiness is yours to create. If you wanted to go out, why didn't you take a cab or ask for a ride?

Because, that would require me to go by myself and look like a creepy neckbeard for going somewhere social alone. I don't do shit alone, that shit is creepy, yo. Especially the fact that I am balding and short. Only attractive men can go out alone. Going out alone while unattractive only confirms your lack of social value.