Will 7" x 5" be good enough for a highly experienced woman?

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Because, that would require me to go by myself and look like a creepy neckbeard for going somewhere social alone. I don't do shit alone, that shit is creepy, yo. Especially the fact that I am balding and short. Only attractive men can go out alone. Going out alone while unattractive only confirms your lack of social value.
Dude wtf? Doing things alone is creepy? How can you expect anyone to enjoy your company if you don't even enjoy your own company? I love my own company and love doing things by myself... independence and feeling comfortable in your own skin is liberating.

People probably don't call you up because you are a dampener because you are so negative. And why is it up to them? You could have initiated contact. Anyone can change their life and how they see themselves, it just takes work. You're 27... grow the fuck up and take responsibility for yourself and your own life. Women probably don't care how you look... but they do care how you act. And they care how you treat yourself and then. Women can smell misogyny from a mile away.

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I just went out with a girl on Tinder, and tried just that. I went out, played pull with her. Bought a pitcher of beer for us to share. We played one game of pool and talked for over an hour. I was friendly with her. Gave her a hug hello and a hug goodbye.

Followed up the next day with "Had a fun time last night. We should hang out next week."

Guess what? No response. Proof that women only like douche bags.
How is that proof of that? Did she then start dating a "douche bag" straight away? Or Because you went out once and she didn't like you? Not everyone likes everyone. I've been out on shitloads on dates where nothing happened after. I don't say "well that's proof that guys only like slutty bimbos". Maybe the problem was me, maybe he just didn't like me, or maybe I didn't like him either. That's called life buddy.

But this is why women are absolute shit. Just because a guy is short an unattractive and suffers from depression, he MUST be a sick psycho... Women are fucking stupid. Idk why they even have the right to vote.
This is why women don't like you. You are immature and riddled with self hate. No one will like you if you don't like yourself. And no woman will like you if put them all in a neat little basket and then spit on that basket.

I have depression but I always get attacked like I am a bad person due to my depression.
This is bullshit. I have depression and it does not make one a bad person. You are being spoken to this way because you are downright disrespectful and blame everyone else for your problems. I've worked my ass off to change my outlook on life and how I see myself, which included getting professional help. There's no reason you can't do the same. Stop being lazy and stop wallowing in self pity and do something about it.

Men will date a woman with flaws. Women will date a man with flaws too. But one of those flaws she won't make an exception for? Height. And by some chance he IS short. He must have the face and body to make up for it. Ea: Bruno Mars.
What the actual fuck? I'm 5'2"... you said you're 5'6". That's not short to me. It's relative ffs. And I'd walk right past Bruno mars.

Last edited:

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
On my wish list was a man, handsome, strong, 6'4", size 11 shoes, 42" chest, 32" waist, 34" inseam, getting the picture? I had the perfect man in my mind. One day I threw that list away and this guy walked into my life. My guy is 5'9 although he'll argue forever for that extra inch and make it to 5'10, but I'm talking barefoot. And not once in our 17 years together did I ever scream in passion "more height, more height!" I just don't care. He does, but I don't.

There are 7 billion people in the world. Let's say that 99.9% do not like you. So what? That leaves 7 million that could! Let's say half of those are female. OK three and a half million is not a bad pool, right? Half of those are married, so you still have one-and-quarter million possibilities.

Big picture, Sweetie. Gotta look at it.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Also, I've had sex with people I actually thought were completely physically unattractive. Dated a couple too. Still happen to be on good terms with both of them, and they're both now married with families of their own. They were not the 'hot guys'. They were the 'ugly guys' and they treated me like a person, and not some kind of Thing they needed to attain and utilize to get off and express their manhood.

The only reason things didn't last long term is the same as with any other person. We just weren't compatible. They moved on and found people that they were more suited to be with on an emotional level.

This is surely going to be my last post here. If you can't take what's been said to you here and make something of it, I can't help you.

Anonymous420

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
On my wish list was a man, handsome, strong, 6'4", size 11 shoes, 42" chest, 32" waist, 34" inseam, getting the picture? I had the perfect man in my mind. One day I threw that list away and this guy walked into my life. My guy is 5'9 although he'll argue forever for that extra inch and make it to 5'10, but I'm talking barefoot. And not once in our 17 years together did I ever scream in passion "more height, more height!" I just don't care. He does, but I don't.

There are 7 billion people in the world. Let's say that 99.9% do not like you. So what? That leaves 7 million that could! Let's say half of those are female. OK three and a half million is not a bad pool, right? Half of those are married, so you still have one-and-quarter million possibilities.

Big picture, Sweetie. Gotta look at it.

There's more men than women in the USA. That means that women in the US are going to be super shallow, and there are going to be tons of men that are doomed to be single forever.

Like I said. I am not going to waste my money on therapy. I'm going to get leg lengthening surgery first, then if that doesn't work, I will try plastic surgery.

Women see me as genetic trash, unfortunately. Women are just way too picky.

SOURCE: reddit.com/r/mgtow

Anonymous420

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Proof that misogyny is justified and I am not just crazy:

xKT2Nvh.jpg

23whmwpeip2z.jpg

azRRIeo.png

19417339_522834097840888_1100200507432333681_o.jpg

BOOM! Checkmate!

Because random stick figure shit, and a few anecdotes justify misogyny? No. You already have agreed that mean, shitty people are going to be mean, shitty people. You're going to spend your money on all sorts of things to alter your physique, to maybe gain a couple inches in height.

Then, your personality and mental health stuff that you seem to refuse to want to actually get help with will still make a lot of people not find you attractive. And you'll just keep blaming every-fucking-thing under the sun but refuse to do what actually takes some work.

Throwing money at stuff is not going to fix your personality and bigotry. It's a lack of personal accountability like so many other examples of it. Some sort of violence happened? Blame the video games, don't blame shitty parenting or that the individual was already having issues.

I'm done with your mindless hate, refusal to accept the help that you frequently and regularly ask for on here. You don't actually want help. You just want to spew your bigotry, hate, and to wallow in self-pity. Ignored.

Edited to add one last thing. The way you conduct yourself/communicate on here, I legitimately only see bad things happening to you. You'll fly into a rage like you seem to frequently, over some imagined slight from a woman and they'll call the cops on you, or you'll assault the woman, or the woman defends herself because she feels menaced by you and you end up fucked up, or something along those lines.

nailz

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm done with your mindless hate, refusal to accept the help that you frequently and regularly ask for on here. You don't actually want help. You just want to spew your bigotry, hate, and to wallow in self-pity.

I came to this conclusion pages ago. There is just no getting through to him.

Reactions: rtg and 693987

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This is the type of guy who scares women away instantly because he accuses them straight up of being shallow, of cheating, looking for something better, etc etc. He's the type of guy who would want to text a woman 24/7 and then when she says she's too busy to talk on the phone he accuses her of all of the things I initially mentioned. When she tells him he needs to chill out and grow up, he continues to blame her. And the cycle will never end unless he gets help.

nailz

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
One of my best friends, who is 5'10" and supermodel gorgeous is dating a guy who is around 5'6", 10 years older than her, balding, pot-bellied, and makes like 1/2 as much money as she does (psst: he also has a small penis ;)). He also happens to be unbelievably sweet, charming, totally hilarious, and makes her feel like she's the most important thing in the world to him.

But there's no point in posting this because the OP simply cannot be reasoned with and just wants an audience for his hate and self-pity :rolleyes:

D

deleted924715

Oh yeah. Here is what REALLY woke me up. Read this and then you will then wake up and realize that I am the most sane person here. Here it is, the ground breaking evidence!!!!

0VvgPDh.jpg

That is the equivalent of a return of kings type post. In fact, it's so similar it feels like satire.

Reactions: Tight_N_Juicy

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I am making no direct accusations about any specific poster, but some guys are sounding exactly like others, almost word for word. I'm getting suspicious that sometimes that there's one guy behind several different screen names.

Anonymous420

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This is the type of guy who scares women away instantly because he accuses them straight up of being shallow, of cheating, looking for something better, etc etc. He's the type of guy who would want to text a woman 24/7 and then when she says she's too busy to talk on the phone he accuses her of all of the things I initially mentioned. When she tells him he needs to chill out and grow up, he continues to blame her. And the cycle will never end unless he gets help.

But women do cheat, and women do look for someone better. Often times when men accuse women of cheating, they are correct. They tell the men to chill out so they won't get caught.

Men that are insecure about getting cheated on are insecure for a reason. They usually aren't alpha enough. And even when women are dating a guy that's pretty alpha, they will cheat on a guy that's even more alpha.

Like I said, I used to be a great guy. It wasn't until I started reading about women is when I became bitter. But I'm glad I found out, because its good to finally understand why I'm single.