Will 7" x 5" be good enough for a highly experienced woman?

Anonymous420

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Look. I know I am way out of line. I am sorry. I am just really insecure about myself. Maybe it's confirmation bias but I never see short men with decent women. They are either alone or dating WAYY down. And I just don't want to have to chose between being single forever, and dating someone I am not sexually attracted to.

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Than why do I always see women who are 4.5 + always with men that are no shorter than 6ft? Checkmate
Sigh seems as though a lot of posts made in last 24 hours or so have been deleted. I had replied, but it's gone. So I'll leave you with this.... get some professional psychiatric help. You clearly only just see and hear what fits in with your warped world view.

You're terrible at chess. So far all of my pieces are still on the board. Your king surrendered a long time ago.

Reactions: Tight_N_Juicy

Anonymous420

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Okay... So I am just going to leave with this one last tidbit. I would really like everyone's input.

So women and men are both capable of being shallow, right? Right.

Men being shallow: "No fat chicks!"

Women being shallow: "No man under 6 ft"

So a fat woman has within her capability of fitting a shallow man's perfect girl. She just has to lose weight. I understand losing weight is VERY difficult for a lot of people. I am not trying to fat shame anyone. However, losing weight is totally possible and not NEARLY as hard as getting taller.

A short man can't do ANYTHING about his height. He will never live up to a girl's standards who want a 6ft tall man. And most decently attractive girls these days will not settle for any man under 6ft. (Which that's the girl I want, I don't want to settle for a deformed girl like everyone is suggesting). A man can get surgery, but that's about it. Leg lengthening surgery can leave a man unable to walk for the rest of his life.

So women... Why do you want men to risk their ability to walk just to fit your fucking shallow and warped standards?

Anonymous420

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
He won't stop sending me messages. I stopped responding when I told him I put him on ignore. He can't handle his emotions very well.

All I said in response to his photo was to grow out his ginger beard and see if it attracts more women. He went fucking crazy on me.

I did not go crazy on you at all! You said you don't know what kind of woman is in my league. I was just asking if I should go for deformed women and you didn't even reply, but you just told me you're going to put me on ignore.

I have not been crazy at all. I've been very reasonable. I am just trying to start a level-headed debate.

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I did not go crazy on you at all! You said you don't know what kind of woman is in my league. I was just asking if I should go for deformed women and you didn't even reply, but you just told me you're going to put me on ignore.

I have not been crazy at all. I've been very reasonable. I am just trying to start a level-headed debate.
You wouldn't know level headed if it hit you in the face dude.

You're just about one extreme to the next. Deformed women? What even is a deformed woman? You're a very rude human being with zero self awareness.

This is the best advice you will ever receive: get some professional psychiatric help.

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Since I can't post in ask a man...

Society has raised everyone to think that tall and muscular are the ways of masculinity and anyone who's less than 6ft is not a real man. Most women agree.
If most = close to zero, then sure. Most, if not all, women here have told you that you are being ridiculous about your thoughts on height preferences among women.

I don't even know why I'm still wasting my time. Get some psychiatric help.

Anonymous420

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Since I can't post in ask a man...

If most = close to zero, then sure. Most, if not all, women here have told you that you are being ridiculous about your thoughts on height preferences among women.

I don't even know why I'm still wasting my time. Get some psychiatric help.

Most women want tall guys. I've never seen a short guy with a woman unless she's morbidly obese.

http://twitter.com/heightism_exposed

Sooooo.... I'll add my $02... for whatever the hell it's worth. I'm 5'9", decent build, have been told that I'm beautiful (by people that aren't related to me or just trying to get in my pants), have a good job and a good life. I have high standards for who I share my world with. At my height, and with my penchant for ridiculous footwear, I like VERY tall men. Like 6'4" is my ideal... the height that you get full credit for being tall-tall and not having all the joint problems and other issues that go along with being crazy tall. Also on my checklist of shallow/superficial items is someone who is fit, with good teeth, a full head of dark hair, makes a decent living, etc.

My last bf was very few of those things. He was "just" 6' (so I was often taller than him in heels), was balding, made about 1/3 of what my ex-husband made, and was over 300 lbs. BUT he was smart and kind and respectful and most importantly, confident in how he approached me. He had enough of the important things (kind, smart, honest, faithful, funny, curious about life) that made me look past my shallow checklist and go out with him. I expected to just be friends with him, but on our first date, the way he looked at me, I was smitten. I learned about all the other great things he brought to the table and we became exclusive. Many of my friends said I was "dating down" until they got to know him. We were together for 3.5 years because we had so many of the important things in common and because he was willing to "go for it" in asking me out. Are women shallow? Sure... but we can easily be swayed by someone who has their shit together AND has self-confidence.

So... get your shit together, learn to appreciate what you have to offer a woman and THEN look for one who will appreciate your gifts... whatever those are. Look for the deeper connection than what puts lead in your pencil. It'll be worth it.

Reactions: rtg

Anonymous420

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sooooo.... I'll add my $02... for whatever the hell it's worth. I'm 5'9", decent build, have been told that I'm beautiful (by people that aren't related to me or just trying to get in my pants), have a good job and a good life. I have high standards for who I share my world with. At my height, and with my penchant for ridiculous footwear, I like VERY tall men. Like 6'4" is my ideal... the height that you get full credit for being tall-tall and not having all the joint problems and other issues that go along with being crazy tall. Also on my checklist of shallow/superficial items is someone who is fit, with good teeth, a full head of dark hair, makes a decent living, etc.

My last bf was very few of those things. He was "just" 6' (so I was often taller than him in heels), was balding, made about 1/3 of what my ex-husband made, and was over 300 lbs. BUT he was smart and kind and respectful and most importantly, confident in how he approached me. He had enough of the important things (kind, smart, honest, faithful, funny, curious about life) that made me look past my shallow checklist and go out with him. I expected to just be friends with him, but on our first date, the way he looked at me, I was smitten. I learned about all the other great things he brought to the table and we became exclusive. Many of my friends said I was "dating down" until they got to know him. We were together for 3.5 years because we had so many of the important things in common and because he was willing to "go for it" in asking me out. Are women shallow? Sure... but we can easily be swayed by someone who has their shit together AND has self-confidence.

So... get your shit together, learn to appreciate what you have to offer a woman and THEN look for one who will appreciate your gifts... whatever those are. Look for the deeper connection than what puts lead in your pencil. It'll be worth it.

Your last boyfriend was 6ft tall. You'd never date a guy my height, no woman will. Just admit than you nor any woman that isn't morbidly obese or deformed will ever date a guy under 6ft.

Your last boyfriend was 6ft tall. You'd never date a guy my height, no woman will. Just admit than you nor any woman that isn't morbidly obese or deformed will ever date a guy under 6ft.
I don't know what your height is, but I HAVE dated guys shorter than me.

I will NOT date guys who are self-loathing, lack confidence, feel like the world is out to get them, etc.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
There's no use even talking to him. He doesn't listen and he puts words in your mouth.

He's earned a good amount of ignore.

If we agree with him then we would all be shallow bitches. If we disagree with him we are still shallow bitches.

He won't find a woman who will put up with his unchecked mental illness for very long. 10 minutes in private message with him had me pretty much pulling my hair out.

I'd rather be scrubbed with a cheese grater than to interact with him again.

Reactions: 1019487 and rtg

Anonymous420

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
There's no use even talking to him. He doesn't listen and he puts words in your mouth.

He's earned a good amount of ignore.

If we agree with him then we would all be shallow bitches. If we disagree with him we are still shallow bitches.

He won't find a woman who will put up with his unchecked mental illness for very long. 10 minutes in private message with him had me pretty much pulling my hair out.

I'd rather be scrubbed with a cheese grater than to interact with him again.

I was nice to you in your PMs. Here's a Screenshot. You blew up on me for no reason.

Attachments

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yeah I'm not wasting my time anymore. Plenty of men and women have advised him from first hand experience that plenty of women will date men under 6ft. Then he retorts with "no woman will date a man under 6ft" and provides bullshit twitter posts (which didn't exist btw) and other random shit from the internet from ppl just as shallow as him. And he continues to ignore the things we all say about personality being more important.

It's too pathetic and sad to even comprehend.

Reactions: 1019487

kronos

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Sorry for the late bump, but I feel strongly about dropping one last post in. Has homeboy been banned yet?

Holy shit, this thread. I'm diagnosed with mental illness as well and I've never seen someone with so much cognitive dissonance in my life. Yikes.

Just look at his actions vs his view of himself. I'm cringing hard because I used to be like that guy. Almost, at least. Never went quite as full as he did. When I realized my self hatred fueled my warped view of the world, and the source of the self hatred wasn't the world misjudging me but that people around me were picking up on creepiness due to horrible crimes against women I committed when I was a teen, I stopped blaming anyone but myself and just enjoyed life as much as possible and have since lived with a more logical/reasonable world view (or try to, at least lol).

I didn't see anyone do this yet - Pointing out his actions vs his words about himself in case he ever reads this again (or starts posting again as an alt) and he can more clearly see why everyone on this forum thinks people like him are crazy:

His perception of himself:

- sensitive
- nice guy
- misunderstood
- unjustly hated for things that tend to CREATE empathetic responses in most people (being disfigured)
- insightful regarding gender issues
- a passive victim of circumstance

Actions:

- says women shouldn't vote
- uses slurs towards women like "cunt" and "bitch" (unprovoked, no less lol)
- posts red pill propaganda as "evidence" for his philosophy on relationships
- thinks in terms of absolutes. goes from one extreme to the other
- is filled with self-hatred, says he is garbage and "genetically inferior", which implies he thinks all of his problems stem from DNA instead of his actions, which is an attempt for him to absolve any responsibility for them. Not only is this irresponsible, it's scientifically wrong. DNA only effects roughly half of how you feel/behave at MOST. Overall, your actions shape who you are. He doesn't realize that or chooses not to.
- He also uses terms like "beta" and "alpha". Might've also said "cuck" too, I don't remember and don't care to sift through his posts to confirm. Anyway, those terms are all affiliated with alt right and MRA shitheads. That rhetoric has been exposed a lot recently. And given homeboy's propensity of needing a scapegoat to blame all his problems on, it wouldn't surprise me if he thinks "the globalist media" are out to get him in addition to "systemic feminism".
- He evidently forgot the lessons of middle school sex ed that when a woman (or anyone) says "no", to sexual advances or any attempts to contact them, that it means NO lol. He doesn't know what harassment is, or is willfully ignorant of it and chooses to do so anyway.

I could keep going, but I'm guessing most of us ITT already have an idea where he's coming from, and honestly that should be enough to prove what kind of person he is and have him banned if he isn't yet.

Funny thing is, he actually has a nice dick and I and maybe several women would probably fantasize about sucking it if the person attached to it wasn't so vile. He thinks the ideal male needs to be some ubermench Tyler Durden with an 11-inch dick, which is hilarious.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Also, physical stature does not make the man either, good grief. I'm a 5'4 Asian woman and I've been interested in a man who was shorter than I am.

On stature, I'm 5'2" and have been with a man my height, or an inch taller. He stared at 5'4", according to his driving license.
I've dated and married a man who was just under six feet tall.
I'm only vaguely aware of how tall my new guy is, because after 5'4" everyone is "tall" to me. (Most have been shorter average height.)
I come up to his shoulder, so six foot and maybe some more.
His height wasn't the appeal.
His intelligence, his humor, his manners, his amazing memory, our years of friendship, his smile, and his passions. He's a complete human.
Irresistible.
And he reached out to me. Charmingly awkwardly, but it did the deed.

Reactions: BetterFuture

DaisyDoesIt

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am a 27 year old male, never been in a relationship. I am a very shy, timid, and fugly guy, but I have a dick of a Chad Thundercock. I know nerdy dudes like myself have to wait until a woman is older and more used up until he can get his chance.

I have lots of female friends approaching their 30s that are promiscuous. That being said, will my 7.25 x 5.1 inch penis be good enough once she decided to sleep with me? I have a female friend that I have a HUGE crush on who's been sleeping around with alpha males. I am hanging around and continuing to be her friend until she is ready to settle for me, her beta orbiter. Do you think she will like what she sees when the time comes? PM me for pics[/QUOT

"I know nerdy dudes like myself have to wait until a woman is older and more used up until he can get his chance...."

You nailed it, Binky! I just checked the expiration date on my puss---what's your 20?