Will 7x5 be big enough for her?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by pen15, Nov 17, 2009.

1. pen15

pen15 New Member

As can be seen in my new member post my cock looks pretty big visually

However, in reality is only around 7 inches in length and 5 inches girth at main point lower to middle..after middle towards head girth drops to between 4.5-4.8?

I convinced this girl online for sex as she is loving my huge cock..i told her its 7.5 inches long

before I have caused girls pain with length and had 'big'comments..however ive also had girl say it was skinny or just average

One of the main reasons this girl is hooking up is based on my dick size...she says 7-8 is ideal for her as too big is crap and she enjoyed 6.5 before

So, you think this is cool?

2. KTF40

Gold Member

Albums:
    If a girl is hooking up with you based on the size of your dick and you're only packing 7x5, I'd be worried. Hope it works out for you though.

3. pen15

pen15 New Member

well not just that..I dunno I was talking online and she seemed keen later on told her i had 7.5 inch and sent pics she was then more set on it..but already kind aup for it beforehand

4. BlacknBlue

BlacknBlue New Member

Ah shit... I'm only 7x5 too.

From what I've seen. I have a "pretty" dick. I mean, it's visually appealing (I bet all of us think this of our own, haha).

Just bank on her not really knowing what 8 inches looks/feels like and roll man.

5. pen15

pen15 New Member

yeh many girls assume i got 8 or 9 anyway plus she liked 6.5 before

Cause I guess all the 5-6 inchers been saying 6-8 inches lol

more worried about my girth tbh

6. BlacknBlue

BlacknBlue New Member

Yea, at just 5 I hit average. And I'm 5 all the way down my dick (no bulges or anything).

From what I can tell, I should still be giving amazing sex to women.

7. pen15

pen15 New Member

ave dick really only like meant to be 5-6 anyway inlength i think so...7 aint to bad i guess even though its not really big

8. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    I think most women will look at both of your cocks, pen15, and blacknblue, and think they are pretty big. Some women will have been with bigger, and may still think of yours as big, or think of it as medium-sized. Very very few will think "average", I think. None will think "small", I'm pretty sure.

9. marriedasian

marriedasian Member

Albums:
    the girl only wants you for your cock?... need we say more? either way 7x5 is big in statistical standards.

10. tasteslikejellyjam

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
  11. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

The question is whether it will be big enough for HER. Not to point out the obvious or sound like a jerk but, shouldnt SHE be answering the question? How do we know what SHE considers big enough?

12. Truck

Truck New Member

your fine.

13. badgirl22

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've been with a man with a much smaller cock than that and though I'd wish for bigger it did the job. I think 7x5 sounds pretty good - just pay attention to her needs and you'll be just fine.

14. Gaydane

Gaydane New Member

pen15, you are same size as me, and I have never had complaints about my size, so you should do fine :p ...of course there will always be sizequeens out there who only want huge cocks. But certainly you will find a lot of women (or men) who would be happy with what you have, if you just know how to use it ;)

15. Daisy

Gold Member

well sure 7x5 is fine till you get fucked with a 8x6 and then it's a little harder to downsize. If her last BF was smaller than you, youre good to go.

16. Stephenmass

Gold Member

Albums:
    This site makes me laugh. Since when is 7X5 not a good sized dick? You are fine man. If she complains which I suspect she won't, there are so many others who would think you a king. You'll be fine.

17. pen15

pen15 New Member

whoa how bigs your one...looks huge

18. D_Jimmy Jammer

D_Jimmy Jammer New Member

Yep. I query very long dicks. Obviously, guys who have them can't do much about it. Genetics. And those who don't seem envious. But functionally, what's the point? They can't get it all in. We see guys on vid who have unusable inches, two three, maybe more. There'll be a few here (I have borderline experience.) I say this because I get the impression the best all-round stimulating technique, man-to-woman, would be that the guy's big enough (length and thickness) to fill her up but not so long that he's unable to use his pubic bone against her clitoris. I've heard quite a few guys say this combination (and the associated skills) is powerful. I can't do that. The woman has to stimulate herself. I find, too, I can't thrust the way (as deeply as) I would like, which is frustrating.
    Optimal length in that case, generally speaking, would be 7"-7.5"..maybe 8" at the outside.
    Thoughts? :tongue:

#18 D_Jimmy Jammer, Apr 3, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2010
Draft saved Draft deleted