Will a 1lb weight hung for 12 hours per day work?

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by onepounder, Jul 22, 2009.

1. onepounder

onepounder Member

Can a 1lb weight hung for 12 hours per day behind the glans enlarge the penis over 1 year?

2. D_Doewell Dadong

D_Doewell Dadong New Member

I don't know much. But that seems a lot of weight. For a very long time. The answer you want is yes you could do. But i certainly wouldn't, i think you'd put to much strain on your old chap.

But someone who knows what there talking about will been on soon.

3. Big Al

Gold Member

You might not need to hang nearly that long or with that much weight to see a difference.

There's also no need to go out and buy a light all-day hanger when you can make your own: Making an all day penis stretcher

4. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

I remember reading years ago how these men in these South American tribes had these long, 14" + penises they got by hanging weights on them. Unfortunalty, the penises no longer functioned as in being able to get erections and having sex. Certain boys were chosen for this at adolencences and basically became the equivilalent of monks for the tribe, since they would not be able to procreate.

But I am sure there is a happy medium.

5. onepounder

onepounder Member

So this may cause permanent damage maybe?

6. Druidlicious

Druidlicious New Member

Sounds like it, yeah. This whole idea of stretching it over time seems dangerous to me. You tie it too tight, it's going to go gangrenous. Tie it too loose, it'll just fall off. Besides, the body can only deal with so much. Stretching might work, but the body usually finds a way around most methods. Surgery is pretty much the only guaranteed thing that won't reverse whatever work you put into it. Good luck, anyways.

7. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

Thats not necessarily true. From what I have read, the length is only temporary. Aside from the erection drooping down, the body starts to heal itself and actually shortens the area where the snips were made. So you actaully have a shorter length after some months then if you never got the surgery at all.

I mentioned that there is a happy medium. And there is. I just dont have any experiance with hanging, but there are more qualified people here that could answer to that. Since the OP was extreme, I gave an extreme example.

8. Big Al

Gold Member

That's quite incorrect. Please see http://www.lpsg.org/1964706-post6.html

9. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

I don't think you are going to hang anything off you cock for 12 hours without cutting off the circulation to the head of your cock.

10. D_Audemar_Awfulass

D_Audemar_Awfulass Account Disabled

Ilb isnt a great deal, in fact its a good weight to hang on your penis. I do recommend you go to Thundersplace and read the section on hanging weights, you will learn much more.

You may try also www.peweights.com, among others.

11. D_CountdeGrandePinja

D_CountdeGrandePinja Account Disabled

Why can't we be happy with what God gave us?

12. Zot57

Zot57 Member

Albums:
    This is an old picture of a young Massai, published in a German magazine called Der Stern.

Monstercockland - Home of the biggest monster cock videos and pictures - The Incredible Stretched Man

-- Erik

13. onepounder

onepounder Member

So basically it sounds like 1lb might be too light for any gains and too heavy for circulation?

14. FuzzyKen

FuzzyKen New Member

Hanging works, the main problem with hanging is doing the "attachement" and having enough "grab" to hold the weight without having a negative impact on blood flow to the glans and or coronal area of the penis. There are custom made "bib hangers" made specifically for this purpose. Until you get this 100% right you are going to have to start slowly and work up.

One other thing is that if you do damage, (and hopefully you will not) that damage is most likely going to be to your erectile capabilities if the stretching is successful. Keep in mind that this is the risk you are taking.

Before undertaking this task and endeavor take at least six months and familiarize yourself with everything possible from as many different sources as is possible. This is playing it safe. The more you know the safer you are. You also need to be very certain of the risk you assume in this PE method.

Do not assume anything quickly because circulatory obstruction to this area particularly the coronal area and glans will do nasty things to your sense of sensation in the short and possibly long term if there is a lack of tissue oxygenation. The problem is that as the oxygenated blood is cut off, you would slowly have some loss of sensation. What the give away is is temperature of the area with impaired circulation. Check constanty on this and never place yourself in a position that you are unable to check at periodic intervals.

One other caveat: If you have some other things that can affect clotting or circulation you need to bypass this method completely. Stay away if you are: Diabetic, on blood thinners or cardiac medication, are taking anti-hypertensives, and are taking aspirin as a blood thinner or circulatory assisting agent. Stretching and a minor blood vessel break in these conditions could cause major damage.

15. Pitbull

Gold Member

I don't know.

But if we all were happy with what God gave us then you might be leaving your cave this afternoon to join me on a mastodon hunt.

16. Big Al

Gold Member

The key to successful hanging involves having a hanger with enough padding (commensurate with the weight used) to ensure that you can hang as long as possible without interfering with circulation. This isn't too much of an issue with very light weights, but once you start hanging a few pounds or more, padding, monitoring, and regular rest breaks with massage to restore circulation become more important.

17. onepounder

onepounder Member

To be honest Ive been looking at those magnetic hangers, apparently they dont need padding?

18. Big Al

Gold Member

If they're light enough probably not.

19. Serj

Serj New Member

Why do hangers at all? There are better alternatives like jelqing exercises (see Big Al's sticky) IMHO Hanging has too much risk and not enough reward...

20. onepounder

onepounder Member

Thank you for the replies, how much weight do you think will be enough and not too much to damage anything? I read the patent info. for the penis circle device and it says testing of the device (I presume the 10oz model) made the penis one inch longer after 8 hours per day for one year. Is this possible? Can you lie to the patent people?

Draft saved Draft deleted