Will Arnett

ayleswor

Experimental Member
Media
Anyone know about pics of this Arrested Development hottie? I know he is married (what is the rate for a good hitman nowadays?).

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
There don't seem to be any particularly revealing pictures of the up-and-coming Torontonian out there, the first one below is the best I could locate:

I can't say I have seen him before. I do like his crooked smile. I can imagine the people who like Chest hair would be huge fans.:biggrin1:

chrispy

Expert Member
Media
New Bedford (Massachusetts, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Anyone know about pics of this Arrested Development hottie? I know he is married (what is the rate for a good hitman nowadays?).

Not so fast...he is married to Amy Poehler, a comedy goddess.

If he was married to anyone else, I'd help pay for the hit (I think the going rate is ten grand). Anyway, he is ridiculously good looking, being so funny is icing on the cake.

If you get a chance, check out a quick, deliciously homoerotic moment between him and Dax Shepard near the end of When in Rome.

Voglener

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Absolutely Love Will Arnett! I especially love him on 30 Rock, sparring with Alec Baldwin. Great stuff! I can see how some would find him hard to take because he does have that slightly creepy/slightly off vibe about him. But that just makes me like him more. Lol.

BiItalianBro

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Absolutely Love Will Arnett! I especially love him on 30 Rock, sparring with Alec Baldwin. Great stuff! I can see how some would find him hard to take because he does have that slightly creepy/slightly off vibe about him. But that just makes me like him more. Lol.

Very well put :smile: I'm not sure if it is because of his breakout role as 'Gob' on A.D. or what....but he still comes across as 'off' even in his current roles. He and Amy are so made for each other :tongue:.

<cant wait till 'Arrested Development' goes back into production!!!!!!>