Will be getting oral surgery soon

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Wally. What would be the harm in starting to take care of your mouth and see what happens? If you have to have your teeth extracted one at a time down the road, I see that as much better than what you are contemplating. What are you feelings about that?

camper joe

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If where is anyway around it I would try to get them FIX, you are only 26. My mom lost her a few years ago but, she was no where near your age. She hates her dentures. GOOD LUCK either way you go.

Pirate Wench

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oops !

Sorry....I didn't know you'd had 3 opinions by this point......

Best of luck to you for a quick recovery and hope you don't have any problems with your dentures.

nakedwally

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
well everyone heres an update everyone on the oral surgery i finally have a date set and funds available through an anonymous source, the date is set for the middle of august i am really excited i will finaly have a beautiful smile. To satisfy you critical people there is absolutely no other way other than too have all my teeth pulled and get dentures, i have had 3 different opinions from three different dentists. i am really excited i can't wait... Who will be first in line for a gum job?

nakedwally

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wally. What would be the harm in starting to take care of your mouth and see what happens? If you have to have your teeth extracted one at a time down the road, I see that as much better than what you are contemplating. What are you feelings about that?
i have been taking care of my mouth it's idiots like you is the reason why i haven't wanted to get this done

geek0

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
hope you both do fine in surgery, dont worry too much ive had 2 major operations and had no problems with either, sure you're a little sore for a while but its worth it in the end :smile:

nakedwally

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hope you both do fine in surgery, dont worry too much ive had 2 major operations and had no problems with either, sure you're a little sore for a while but its worth it in the end :smile:
yes it will be worth it i can't wait to have a beautiful smile again to match my beautiful face