Will Estes of Blue Blood

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Watched for the first time this tv show and besides Walberg there is this young man who plays Jamie Reagan (Will Estes)who is one of the cutest guys I've seen on tv. This show has its share of hot guys. Anyone else watching.

Reactions: marcus13568

Will Estes was also in the show "American Dreams" which was cancelled a few years ago due to poor ratings. I thought it was a really good show. I also like his new show "Blue Blood".

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Always thought he was a cutie. He's got an uncanny resemblance to another Estes (Rob Estes). I used to think they were related, until I remembered that Will's actual last name is Nipper (he went by Will Nipper when he was on "The New Lassie" years ago).

Will
3680533_orig.jpg

Rob
estes03melr.jpg

mathu04

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've always thought he was cute, but I think he may have a monster in his pants or some substantial balls!!! Either way it caught my attention. These are caps from the "Ends & Means" episode.

Attachments

Reactions: PoolsharkLE

jamiesonny

Sexy Member
Media
Will first cause my eye when I saw U-571.
It was not even a speaking part. He was just always in the background.

But he was so cute in that movie I couldn't forget him. I think I had a boner each time he was on-screen.

He was in American Dream with me mainly lusting for him.

He also had a nude shower scene in Terror Tract (just for a few seconds you see his bum and side hip).

rickbell19

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Will has had a few shirtless episodes on Blue Bloods. Nice slender body with the hint of Abs. I like him a lot. He will be 40 in October and looks much younger. I don’t think he is married yet either but highly and sadly doubt he is gay.

yakko

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Has anybody ever capped that shower scene from Terror Tract? I can't seem to find it (beyond a $75 DVD on Amazon, and I don't really need to see any actor's ass that badly! Lol
While I don't think it's likely that he's gay, we can continue to hold out hope!

ginobrouwers

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Non-Binary
I've been enjoying Will Estes in Blue Bloods for a while now. No idea what he's packing, but he's a cutie. I'm waiting for some shirtless scenes ...
probably the standard american 4 inch circum-stump
but hes got a cute face and hot ass - so i dont care