will gain weight increase your..

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Jetaimemina84, Aug 30, 2008.

1. Jetaimemina84

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    girth? if one where really superskinny.. xD

2. ShowOff

ShowOff Member

Im not a dr. but I wouldnt think so.. since a dick is mostly muscle and not fatty tissue like mammary glands.. right?

3. Golfbuddy

Golfbuddy Member

Nope. Not one bit. Weight gain will actually shorten your dick if the added weight is fat. Fat collects in the pubic region and swallows the dick, so to speak. That's why many fat tubs of lard seem to have small weenies. On the other hand, if the weight gain is muscle, it's not going to shrink the appearance but it's certainly not going to make you look bigger in length or girth. If you have a normal or skinny dick there's nothing short of fat injections in your dick that can make it thicker. And you really, really don't want to even consider doing that!

4. 10inchtim

10inchtim Member

Getting fat, per se, WILL make your dick look, smaller, I am an ex fat guy, trust me!

In my case, and many other guys I know who are big into powerlifting and for some in bodybuilding, do, infact, see an increase in penis size while training heavy. When lifting heavy, especially legs, it seems that something occurs that adds some size to the peins also.

The only logical answer I can come up with is that, during intensive muscular training testerone increases, therefore increasing the intensity and ability to achieve an erection. I have no proof to back this up, but I have had this conversation numerous times. So take it for what it is, another internet claim.

Draft saved Draft deleted