Will HJs get better?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by mycar1, Mar 5, 2005.

1. mycar1

mycar1 New Member

My new girlfriens and I went to the movies the other day, and one thing led to another, and she ended up sticking her hand down my pants. I didn't have a full erection then, but it was pretty well "chubbed" up(6"-7"in or so) and it was still hanging down. So she said, "wow".

Just then I went to my full potential(8in x 6.5in). I guess cause my girth is slightly above ave. she couldn't get her whole hand around it, and she didn't use her other hand, just the one.

My question is, was she just not into it, and would a HJ be better with 2 hands? Thanks.

2. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Depends on how good the movie is.

3. Imported

Gold Member

hung_big: Simplest way to figure this out...

What do you do when you're jerking? Is it better with you when you do it with two hands (mind you, she has smaller hands, so)? And remember, YOU HAVE TO TELL HER. I dunno what it is about sometimes, they assume people can read their minds. *Sigh*

4. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

pray for reclining theater seats next time you go to the movies! :p

5. mycar1

mycar1 New Member

I only use 1 hand when jerking. I'll have to admit, it felt better having her hand on my dick, rather than my own.

6. Pappy

Pappy Member

Sit in the rear where it's darker or in the balcony if the movie has one. Unzip your pants to gove her better access and I'd bet she'd do a better job.

7. britlover

britlover New Member

Sitting side-by-side in a cinema, having someone else's hand jerking you off, is probably not the best of positions to experience it. Are you cut or uncut? If you're cut, then some lube might be handy.

Though, taking a wee tube of lube into the cinema may not be too kosher! :lol:

8. TragicWhiteKnight

Albums:
    London & Manchester, with lots of commuting betwee

You could always buy the Concessions Stand KY-Jelly (Regular, Medium or Large), but the mark-up costs are ridiculous.

More seriously, in that kind of situation for your size, I'd think a one-handed stroke would be fine - after all, an extra hand to cradle balls/stroke chest/cover the eyes of any nearby small children is always a good thing.

9. blackwood

blackwood New Member

10. pippi

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    6.5in is pretty much above average, which i would put around 5in.
    Back to the topic at hand. For me works best when the other ones is sitting facing me or kneeling before me. Then she can grip it with the underside of my penis in her palm. With a stimualtion like this it is actually about not getting off to quick, which requires expirience from the jerking side. (knowing when you are about to cum and stoping or slowing down)

11. D_Roderick Beresford Stiffington IV

I've had a few experiences at the movie theater myself. As for handjobs...they completely depend on how into the girl is...if she's just jerking you off its not gonna be spectacular, it'll feel good of course...not as great as it could be though. I've had good ones and bad ones from the same person, it depends on mood.

12. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Two back pockets, one for a bill fold, the other for a cloth handkerchief. We never know when we need to blow a nose, or blow a load of cum. I know the cloth handkerchief custom went out with the dark ages, but I find having them can be such a relief at times, such as getting jackedoff watching a movie. Any thoughts along this line?

Draft saved Draft deleted