Will Housecleaning Get Your Man More Action?

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I prefer to do the household chores except the ones he's been assigned:empty the dishwasher, sort and fold the socks, make the cocktails, take out the trash. Sometimes I take out the trash. Sometimes I empty the dishwasher, or put away the socks. I always do everything else because I am a control freak, and possessive about my home. I don't like the way he does the other chores. Moreover, because his days are harder than mine, it fills me with guilt and anxiety if he comes home and waters the plants, or vacuums the carpets.

Still, I appreciate that if I ask out of need (or even just random desire) for him to cook, or clean, or care for our animals, he never hesitates, procrastinates, or complains. He's a great partner.

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No - couldn't give a fuck.

I'd rather he grabbed me and fuck in a messy house than use his energies picking up first. We can clean together after the post fuck nap.

...or maybe after fucking again.

...or maybe we'll hire a maid.

I'll second that!This is how it works for us when I fuck my "puppy dog"!:biggrin1:

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
okay it would appaer everything i said has been taken completely wrong.
so i will put it in as simple a way as possible;
Gender/sex does not determine how much housework someone should do.
i was trying to make the point that it should have nothing to do with whether you fuck or not, since you should just get on with housework anyway- anyone who argues over it is petty.
Also that i dont think anyone should use sex to try and condition their guy to do something and i dont believe most women do that, however i have read literature that argues women do anyway- because part of my studies involves sexuality, i have to read a lot of stuff about this sort of thing.

i ll reframe from posting in future since it doesn't matter what i write it will just be disregarded anyway

The literature you're reading is written by people with agendas, not research.

B_curiousme01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yep. Around our house, it's pretty much just the dishes and usually only half of those get done. It still makes me happy. Although, the trash and general yardwork totally fall under his domain... And if he makes the bed? So many Brownie Points!! Cha-ching! Ding, ding, ding!!! I don't know why that gets me going, but I just love it. I think he knows these little warm fuzzies work for me. Now, if he EVER cleaned the bathroom, I don't know how I would react! Shivers :)

PrincessBlueEyez

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yep. Around our house, it's pretty much just the dishes and usually only half of those get done. It still makes me happy. Although, the trash and general yardwork totally fall under his domain... And if he makes the bed? So many Brownie Points!! Cha-ching! Ding, ding, ding!!! I don't know why that gets me going, but I just love it. I think he knows these little warm fuzzies work for me. Now, if he EVER cleaned the bathroom, I don't know how I would react! Shivers :)

lol if he cleaned the bathroom i'd think aliens had kidnapped him and replaced him with a robot, he hates cleaning the bathroom, thats like his one thing

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ach now, come on, hedgehog features, pussification? You really expect that level of improvement so soon?

Give them time, give them time!!

:tongue:
Just because I may be hung like Ron Jeremy doesn't mean I resemble a hedgehog, bacon bits. Now shut up and go make me a ham sammich.
:wink:

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Nekoman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
With all the super-intelligent, super-sensitive folks on this site, I'm surprised this thread has de-evolved to easily to.. to.. meat jokes.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Interesting opinions.

I wonder how many of these opinions about the "pussification" of men would change after reading all the research on the relationship between education and power and how much housework men do. I think there would be less pride felt about a man refusing to do any dishes and forcing one's exhausted wife to do them instead.

Studies of couples where both the man and the woman worked equal hours found that men who did the least amount of housework were the least educated, made the least amount of money, and had the least amount of power at work. In other words, what did those studies reveal about the men who won't do any housework and expect dinner to be on the table at the same time every night? Those men are compensating for working at the corner gas station by dominating their wives at home even though doing so is obviously unfair, whereas men who are executives feel no need to dominate their wives and make them do 100% of the housework even though they work the same number of hours because they don't feel disempowered outside of the home. Men who have the least amount of power feel the strongest need to subjugate their own wives and make those women serve them. Men who weild power outside the home and make a satisfying amount of money feel no need to enforce unfairness within their homes.

Yup, I'd rather have a "pussified" guy myself. He's more likely to have a college education, be wealthy, have a good job, and treat me with fairness. That makes me happier.

Last edited:

Free love

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I will tell you one thing for certain, if you are married and your wife works, and you don't do any housework, you will be miserable. Your house will be messy. Your wife will be pissed off. And you won't be having lots of sex. Because your wife's to do list will continue to grow longer every day. Does doing the laundry get you laid? Not necessarily. But leaving your shit around and expecting someone to clean up after you like your mommy is still taking care of you is not going to make your significant other want to jump you.
12 year old boys and slobs are not sexy.

B_curiousme01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Lol! Petite!!!!! ;-)
Freelove: I can tell that you are an expert wife understander! Hahaha! So brave to admit, sadly true, but we still love you even when we are having one of "those" moments while picking up behind you.

Nekoman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
For me, (I started the thread) the original idea was that if a man cares about his wife's feelings, that he would want to help out, make her life easier, show his appreciation, etc. Then she would feel his caring appreciation, and be more relaxed and happier to be around him, thus more sexy feeling. What about this simple idea?