Will I be Banned?

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by Iceman2215, Jan 11, 2010.

1. Iceman2215

Iceman2215 New Member

Albums:
    Hi Mods

Just a quick question. I have purchased a Bathmate....unfortunately I did this before reading the post on this site. I don't know why but I ordered it and researched it on the net...but didn't think of looking here first. Feel like an idiot....should have checked here :cool:!!!!

So here's my problem I want to use it and document any progress I make or dont...but I don't want to be banned. I see all the guys that commented "positively" (I know there must have be other reasons)were banned and so I don't want to follow in their footsteps!?!
    I realise that this tread is sponsored by another PE company and don't want to step on anyone's toes!! All I will do is give an honest log of my progress!!

Advice is much appreciated.

Thanks
    I

2. nudeyorker

Gold Member

I don't know about the product you are describing. However there is no problem with you using it and reporting your progress. However links to sites that sell the product are discouraged or any post that would appear as personal profit for an individual or company.

3. Kotchanski

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    As long as you're not advertising anything, or trying to sell anything (in other words, as long as you aren't using this site to make money in any way) then you're safe :wink:

4. Iceman2215

Iceman2215 New Member

Albums:
    Thank you for your response!! Much appreciated! I will be sure to move in the guide lines you mentioned.

Thanks

I

Draft saved Draft deleted